• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malgneficent is back!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
UnkownSora21 said:
i have a theory . Hades God of the underworld. aka God of the dead. He could have brought her back it is not hard. he can bring back other people like Auron why not Malificent. lol. even though she and hades werent exactly good buddies he could have brought her back to help him destroy Sora again. lol maybe....
thats reasonable but i doubt it

heartless_mage21

Mabe when she melted away she was just retreating in a gooey form and then turned back normal or mabe she went in the crystal ball to recover . She can do that right.....she is magic.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i dont have a clue i mean i thought i destroyed that b**** in KH. i mean come on we beat her in her normal form and in her dragon form. damn woman make up your mind. i mean surely she doesnt want another beat down from Sora. well if she does she will get it. lol

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
Low and behold, the black fairy is back.

As Ansem said "A fitting end to such a fool" to Maleficent's corpse after Sora & co. defeated her second time. But the only thing she ever fooled was her own DEATH.

VIVA MALEFICENT! XD

King Bowser

I absolutely hate that fact she will be back. Do Kingdomheart games always have to use some of the same bosses. Chain of memoires had like all of the bosses from the first. With only a little extra ones like the org. people. Now as you can see Kh2 is starting to lean a little more in the same direction. I'm not saying all of the bosses wil be the same. But you will probably find quite a bit that are. I'm more looking forward to Auron being in the game. He'll probably end up being the best character in the whole game.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
to me ursula was the hardest disneyboss (giant form) n-e wayz i thought we killed oogie bt hes back up the dragon form of maleficet was easy i found this place were u can hide so her attacks wont hit u

Hokage

Banned
Awards
my strategy for her was to cast Aerora and just go in there and slash away. then when i got hurt i cured and then went in there again. i hated using my allies to fight for me. i mean im the keyblade master i should do most of the work

King Bowser

I'm just hoping Maleficent isn't the main boss. And if she is she better be much stronger in this game. And if not hopefully the main boss isn't the easiest in the game like Ansem was.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Why do they do that???? In KH1,she looked pretty dead to me!!!In KH1:Riku/Ansem-"A fitting end for such a fool." KH:COM:Zexion-I've detected a scent,it's Maleificent. Vexen-Absurd,the witch is gone.She cannot return from the relm of darkness of her own volition.

Will they ever make there mind up?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
tiamod said:
Why do they do that???? In KH1,she looked pretty dead to me!!!In KH1:Riku/Ansem-"A fitting end for such a fool." KH:COM:Zexion-I've detected a scent,it's Maleificent. Vexen-Absurd,the witch is gone.She cannot return from the relm of darkness of her own volition.

Will they ever make there mind up?
no he was smelling the memory of maleficent in rikus memories

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well guess what? She is back. :p And Villians always have an awesome return! Something probally happened o.o And now she's back, so live with it.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
biglipsxi said:
how can u smell ppls memories?????? but yeah there bringing everybody back to life
easily she came back to hollow bastion in castle oblivion because of rikus memories but it was like she was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back