• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

" Man Poisons His Family Over MMO Addiction"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
If it were addiction, you'd see it in a lot more cases.

And yeah, he had no reason to kill them. It didn't profit him in the slightest. Unless his parents were trying to get him to quit, which it didn't say they were so. . .

Awards
Well, there's the possibility the son had built their trust up again and acted normal.
And then as soon as they trusted him enough to eat his meal, he would succeed in killing them. A whole Light Yagami complex.

anyone who trusts somebody who has previously tried to poison them and spends $7000 on a game is pretty retarded. it's also not that difficult to detect if someone's addicted, still, to something like an mmo

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I <3 todays society... poor people

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
anyone who trusts somebody who has previously tried to poison them and spends $7000 on a game is pretty retarded. it's also not that difficult to detect if someone's addicted, still, to something like an mmo

It's different when it's your son.
Parents have a natural tendency to let their guard down for their kids, so I wouldn't be surprised if they trusted him again, even if he is crazy.
They probably thought "Hay he probably has that one little piece of good deep down inside his hart that Santa sees".

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Idiot.
I hate it when people do that... But life's hard, and mankind never learns.

frisson

Silver Member
All I find sad is that he's used a video game as an excuse for his homicidal tendencies.

D

Deleted member 36435

This thread is going off track fast and I can see an argument starting already.

{Closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back