• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia - One of the Most Powerful Threats to Org. XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
With some green hues, yes.

But, as I said, each Organization member incorporates the thorns in their attacks.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I haven't noticed :D

Okay, I've watched every Organization XIII battle right now.
Every Organization member, with the possible exceptions of Lexaeus and Demyx, use the thorns.

Last edited:

Indel

Marluxia was a threat indeed, but I still think that Xemnas would win in a fight between them easily. Imean he is the leader of the Organization. Duh! :p
Seriously speaking, Marluxia did have some nice powers there.

A

Azrael

Marluxia was a threat indeed, but I still think that Xemnas would win in a fight between them easily. Imean he is the leader of the Organization. Duh! :p
Seriously speaking, Marluxia did have some nice powers there.

Marluxia did wield nothingness, darkness and his element of flower and used them quite efficently despite losing to Sora in the end. But if he defeated Sora and took control of the Keyblade, imagine the possibilities.

A

Azrael

marluxia i stll consider one of the most powerful Org members next to Roxas and Xemnas

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
If you were to ask a Marluxia fan like myself, i would say that with someone by his side, such as Larxene if she didnt die, they wouldn't need Sora, i think he would have the power alone to dispose of Xemnas, but there again, i could be wrong.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think Marluxia was smart enough to know whether or not he could really take on the rest of the Organization. It's not like he manipulated Sora and Naminé it on a whim, even if we do say he disliked getting his hands dirty - he was willing to do it and did it on several occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back