• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel Spider Man | September 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I am interested in the Collector's Edition, but I feel like it will be sold out by the time I would get the funds to pre-order it lol. Its a shame, I had to skip the Horizon one for similar reasons last year as well. And Ni No Kuni II more recently...

Sdog

Awards
I am interested in the Collector's Edition, but I feel like it will be sold out by the time I would get the funds to pre-order it lol. Its a shame, I had to skip the Horizon one for similar reasons last year as well. And Ni No Kuni II more recently...

Well I know Amazon doen't charge until it's ready to ship. So if you manage to preorder it just save aside the cash and move it into the bank account beforehand =). A couple other sites do the same thing

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Collector's Edition is already sold out at EB Games Australia. Thank gosh there is a Special Edition that has everything but the statue and the DLC episodes. I have not seen if this is being sold anywhere other than Australia, such as the US yet, but it's a great package for those who don't want the statue.

215194_detail_ZOOM.jpg

Also I am thrilled with that release date. The day right after my birthday. What a treat!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well I know Amazon doen't charge until it's ready to ship. So if you manage to preorder it just save aside the cash and move it into the bank account beforehand =). A couple other sites do the same thing

Hmmm, I see, well it looks like it may already be sold out lol, but thanks for next time at least! I will hopefully be getting a better job in the next two months, like one I can actually make a living on lol. And then I also hope I could get things like this now and again, too.

Phantom

[video=youtube;luh7RLYn1Bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luh7RLYn1Bw[/video]

39409295180_09dbb01415_b.jpg

Releasing September 7, 2018.

Collector's Edition looks great, but I'm not sure will I get it. Might be too expensive for me. Definitely pre-ordering it, though.

Also, than God I don't have to wait until Christmas to play it.

Sdog

Awards
Got my CE Pre-Ordered and the hype intensifies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I hope Miles Morales is playable with his unique spider abilities, camouflage, venom zap etc would be pretty sweet.. Hopefully one of the 2 unannounced suits is the Ultimate Black and red suite Miles wears. Gotta pre-order this soon.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I've currently got Yakuza 6 Collectors Edition, Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition, and the Spyro Trilogy preordered. As much as I've been looking forward to this, at the moment I just feel like I can't throw this in there too. The release date is super exciting and the special editions look awesome, 2018 is really shaping up to be an awesome year for gaming, almost too awesome if that resonates with anybody haha.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I've currently got Yakuza 6 Collectors Edition, Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition, and the Spyro Trilogy preordered. As much as I've been looking forward to this, at the moment I just feel like I can't throw this in there too. The release date is super exciting and the special editions look awesome, 2018 is really shaping up to be an awesome year for gaming, almost too awesome if that resonates with anybody haha.

I feel overwhelmed lol, as does my wallet.

I really don't want Pokemon Switch to come out this year at all anymore tbh, but I know thats selfish since plenty of people don't care about this, Spyro, Tomb Raider, Smash, Kingdom Hearts 3, and whatever other stuff Nintendo pops out lol. Not to mention I am behind on games both on PS4 and Switch I need to finish or just start already....

Max

Staff member
Awards
I feel overwhelmed lol, as does my wallet.

I really don't want Pokemon Switch to come out this year at all anymore tbh, but I know thats selfish since plenty of people don't care about this, Spyro, Tomb Raider, Smash, Kingdom Hearts 3, and whatever other stuff Nintendo pops out lol. Not to mention I am behind on games both on PS4 and Switch I need to finish or just start already....

Yeah same, it sucks that it feels like we're missing out on something awesome since we're prioritizing certain games over others, but it wouldn't makes sense for us to wish them not to release until we're ready. I'm behind on PS4 and Switch games as well, I still haven't even started Xenoblade Chronicles 2 yet, which I have sitting right here, and I still need to finish Yakuza 0 and Breath of the Wild. And more, man there are so many more games that are backlogged right now, it's unreal.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah same, it sucks that it feels like we're missing out on something awesome since we're prioritizing certain games over others, but it wouldn't makes sense for us to wish them not to release until we're ready. I'm behind on PS4 and Switch games as well, I still haven't even started Xenoblade Chronicles 2 yet, which I have sitting right here, and I still need to finish Yakuza 0 and Breath of the Wild. And more, man there are so many more games that are backlogged right now, it's unreal.

Yeah that has been my mood for a while lol. I am trying to implement a new thing where I try super hard to play one single player game at a time at least and sprinkle in my multi-player games when I don't feel like playing the other ha. I have had such a bad habit of starting games and then another...and then another.

I don't know if much is really coming out till around September I am interested in at this point, so I hopefully have time to catch up on my backlog before I put all these on it haha.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Yeah that has been my mood for a while lol. I am trying to implement a new thing where I try super hard to play one single player game at a time at least and sprinkle in my multi-player games when I don't feel like playing the other ha. I have had such a bad habit of starting games and then another...and then another.

I don't know if much is really coming out till around September I am interested in at this point, so I hopefully have time to catch up on my backlog before I put all these on it haha.

That used to be my problem too, I would start and try to play 8 different games at a time, which would always lead to certain games getting left behind for long enough that by the time I would come back to it, I would have to restart it. I've been doing what you've been doing too and trying to force myself to stick to one single player game at a time, except the way I've been trying to do it was I would try to pick one console game and one handheld (which I was just playing two handhelds but managed to beat one magically and I'm almost done with the other).

But yeah, I always try to tell myself in done buying a bunch of games until I start knocking out chunks of this backlog, but we all know how that goes.

Sdog

Awards
I love how uninterested the other passengers are to the fact SPIDER-MAN is on the train. I was reading when walking down the streets some will want to high five, selfie, and others will just walk by and be like "Oh hey, Spidey." C'mon y'all, I know he's been around for awhile but this aint Hollywood Blvd! =p

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Lol, I kinda like how chill everyone is about him. Its sort of a fun change of pace from what I am used to with superhero type games or situations.

That used to be my problem too, I would start and try to play 8 different games at a time, which would always lead to certain games getting left behind for long enough that by the time I would come back to it, I would have to restart it. I've been doing what you've been doing too and trying to force myself to stick to one single player game at a time, except the way I've been trying to do it was I would try to pick one console game and one handheld (which I was just playing two handhelds but managed to beat one magically and I'm almost done with the other).

But yeah, I always try to tell myself in done buying a bunch of games until I start knocking out chunks of this backlog, but we all know how that goes.

I have a strangely good memory so I don't need to replay games that I pick up after months admittedly lol, it just annoys me that I haven't finished them. Its more like a completionism thing on my part I guess ha.

I guess I am sort of playing a handheld game as well currently, but I am just shiny hunting a starter in Pokemon Ultra Moon, which is taking forever so I am not actually playing the game anyway haha. I do want a few more 3DS games tho when I finally finish that, too...

Back