• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Is it just me; or do the Hulk's, Chris's, and Ryu's character art in that promo image seem a bit off?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 confirmed...

Adding Dante would be stupid.

28uofit.png

lol Dante?

Deadpool better stay the fuck away from this game.

14kckty.png

lol Deadpool?

Ghost Rider - get the fuck out of here.

alt6yo.png

lmao.

http://i41.tinypic.com/9tzre1.jpg

I can also make out Frank West, Chun-Li, Felicia, Super-Skrull, and Captain America. Can't figure out the other two.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 confirmed...

28uofit.png

lol Dante?
Didn't say they wouldn't add him, but I still think Dante shouldn't be in MvC3. Chris even more so, mainly because of what the cast is composed of. I understand Chris has huge RE popularity, but every character in MvC has some kind of fucking super power. Chris has... a gun. While I like him as a character, he just doesn't fit. But eh, they put him in anyway. I like Dante too, as DMC is one of my favourite series, but I just couldn't see him in MvC3. Maybe because I was assuming they were going to sprite the game like MvC2, but if it looks like TvC, then I guess it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back