• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
sorry:cool: it is Square written backwords...Erauqs

Terra
Aqua
Ven
Xehanort
Erauqs. whats the connection?

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
^ having computer problems, are we? lol
nah, i think it's the moustache ^^
you can be a samurai and still be Mexican you know
i think.

you know what i wanna know .... is what is this "master" doing while TAV are on their journey

i think we ALL know the answer to THAT one
e__e

jk. probly paperwork like normal bosses do =/

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Erauqs looks cooler than Eraqus. Neither can truly be pronounced in English, though. And baseless argument is baseless. Please show me proof of your Yen Sid =/= Keyblader nonsense. Almost everything points to him being a Master.

Yen Sid is a master to Mickey, but not of the means of a keyblade master. Yensid simply teaches through wizardry (Simply put he is a Wizard).

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
wow, oh well
i guess stereotypes are applied to video games too
so youre telling me asians, caucasians, african americans dont have moustaches?
or facial hair
lol
oh well he just looks like a tired asian man with a dark tan

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yen Sid is a master to Mickey, but not of the means of a keyblade master. Yensid simply teaches through wizardry (Simply put he is a Wizard).

But evidence points to him being a Keyblade Master. If Yen Sid didn't train Mickey in the ways of the keyblade then who did?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
But evidence points to him being a Keyblade Master. If Yen Sid didn't train Mickey in the ways of the keyblade then who did?

He did train Mickey to use the keyblade, not by natural means, but through wizardry. Yensid is not a keyblade master, he is a wizard who pushed the abilities of Mickeys use of the keyblade through extensive training. The same could be said for Sora.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
>.> looks evil somehow.(I know im helping birth a theory in someones mind).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
He did train Mickey to use the keyblade, not by natural means, but through wizardry. Yensid is not a keyblade master, he is a wizard who pushed the abilities of Mickeys use of the keyblade through extensive training. The same could be said for Sora.

I think that is rather unlikely. Only Keyblade Masters should train Keyblade Apprentices, it makes more sence. Besides Yen Sid can be able to wield a Keyblade in KH if Disney allows it so it's not a stretch.

Leon knew a lot about the keyblade, but he sure as hell was no keyblade master.
got it memorized?

Leon didn't have an apprentice who has a keyblade either, like Yen Sid does.

AllEndsWith-

That man is neither an Asian nor a Mexican........ he's a Philippino. So this makes him both Asain and Spanish, ha, ha, ha!

And he looks badass.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

I still want to know where all of this seemingly baseless speculation is coming from.

More points towards him being a Keyblade Master than points to him not. Just because he doesn't whip it out whenever you see him doesn't mean he can't use it.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I think that is rather unlikely. Only Keyblade Masters should train Keyblade Apprentices, it makes more sence. Besides Yen Sid can be able to wield a Keyblade in KH if Disney allows it so it's not a stretch.

Yes it is a very long stretch, he's not a keyblade master, he's a wizard. Get it? Mickey is the apprentice of a wizard with infinite knowledge

Leon didn't have an apprentice who has a keyblade either, like Yen Sid does.

Knowledge of the keyblade isn't bound by only people who've actually wielded one. Sora was not an apprentice of anyone, but his strength and knowledge was gained through the knowledge of his friends. Even Leon was able to give him input on using the keyblade without using one himself. It's all a matter of knowledge

Absent axel

Yay the scans are really hyping me up!
I never thought the master would have a samurai beard though. o.o

Dowhax

Bronze Member
And knowledge is memories. I'm seeing a really repetitive pattern. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back