• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duelit

Spoiler Alert!

When Eraqus disappears, he leaves his Heart with Terra. Coming up later in the ending when MX cannot fully control Terra's body, he realizes that Eraqus' heart is with Terra, giving Terra extra strenght to fight off MX. I doubt Master Eraqus will return, but seeing as how most characters are "sleeping" in some way or form, maybe he will appear in Olympus Coliseum in Hades like Auron or he will be awakened by Sora (doubt this one because the ones he will save are the ones who called his name and others redeemable char....) but he was good to a fault. Master Eraqus will hopefully "Reconnect." in KH3.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I nearly cried when I saw Master Eraqus died and fade away, Terra kneel down in agony and heartbroken, crying. :( I thought at first Eraqus was like he died from injuries given by Terra on the battle or is having a heart attack.

But when I saw MX holding his Keyblade after Eraqus fades away, I was like 'He killed Eraqus!? That cruel old bald SOB! Why?! WHY?! They're were like classmates like Nomura said and old friends!' T_T

Duelit

Eraqus did at least know who the culprit was at the end, that was comforting. I hope when those three return, they will tell others about him TT...

That and teach NOT how to fight like him XD

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I just want to know why Aqua has his keyblade and why Terra has his heart...

Yes, yes he did. :/

I don't know why Terra has his heart, but it was shown the Aqua found his keyblade lying there in the ruins of LoD before she turned it into CO.

And Yen Sid is an anagram of Disney, so they did the same for Eraqus and Square

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Eraqus... Um... HE'S ERAQUS!!! Yeah... one of the worst excuses of a KH character I have ever seen. (I'll take a shadow over him)

He's not that bad..I guess. Though my respect for him has sorta went down because he tried to kill Ven and all. I think he just needs the chance to redeem himself.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I think he is a very cool character actually. I mean, we all knew that he was gonna dies since he isn't in any future games. I think we did not see the half of his power, I believe that he was holding back on Terra.

State

Awards
I think you've kind of diverged from the main topic.

No he didn't. :/
But still, I thought ME would contribute more to the story, seeing as how MX wanted to know about something.

F

Fagren

I never liked Erauqs in the first place.When the first screens of him showed up, I immediately wrote him off as a clone of Soul Caliber's Mitsurugi with the power of Light.

αsiя

space coke
i agree with loke

We should know by now that Eraqus is basically the Yen Sid of Square
and that he resembles Hironobu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back