• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maybe the villians are hiding in the darkness and will be awaken?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Birth By Keep

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD TELL YOU! (Ok
Hey guys this might be my last post for a while, but Maybe these following villiains or enemies are hiding in the darkness, healing and will be reawaken by a stronger enemy in KHIII. A stronger enemy that might KILL Sora or the others in due time.
This is the people that might be hiding in the darkness and will be reawaken:
Xenhort's Heartless
Org. XIII (Excluding Roxas.)
Riku Clone
Malificent?
Pete?
Disney Villiains.
I've got a feeling they'll return.

Charlie K

Back in Business
OrgXIII are confirmed dead, and why would Roxas try to kill himself(in a way) Xehnaort's Heartless is a definate yes( He's just Xehanort now soo...).Riku clone maybe..Mel, sure,Pete I dunno..Disney villians sure...And a new enemy.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
well roxas cant because hes becaome one with sora again ..

and just no lol .. sorry but that is a really bad idea

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
They'll nearly all return... But not because of that. Because Maleficient, for some total unknow reason can brings back dead villain (Oggid Boogie...), and Org XIII, if heartless dies before the nobody, then the "whole" returns... And for fan service, chance they will all come back are high.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
They'll nearly all return... But not because of that. Because Maleficient, for some total unknow reason can brings back dead villain (Oggid Boogie...), and Org XIII, if heartless dies before the nobody, then the "whole" returns... And for fan service, chance they will all come back are high.

i would have no respect for nomura or the KH series anymore if the old villians were brought back and we had to beat them all over .. and brought back my maleficent none the less ..

i would shut the game off right then and there - i was even tempted to in KH2 when she came back .. lol shs lucky i didnt have to fight her ..

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
i would have no respect for nomura or the KH series anymore if the old villians were brought back and we had to beat all over .. and brought back my maleficent none the less ..

i would shut the game off right then and there - i was even tempted to in KH2 when she came back .. lol shs lucky i didnt have to fight her ..

Well, technically Maleficient and Pete are still alive...
As for the organization, they can be all alive... Though I think some would not be ennemy... Like Demyx for sample.
And all others could come back, Oogie Boogie, Ursula, etc... That is totally illogical, but would they abandon world as Hallooween Town? I don't think so... So I fear you must prepare to see them again and fight them again...

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Well, technically Maleficient and Pete are still alive...
As for the organization, they can be all alive... Though I think some would not be ennemy... Like Demyx for sample.
And all others could come back, Oogie Boogie, Ursula, etc... That is totally illogical, but would they abandon world as Hallooween Town? I don't think so... So I fear you must prepare to see them again and fight them again...

well i kno that maleficent and pete are .. but i dont like that they are

and as for the worlds .. THEY SHOULD ditch them .. we need more original worlds where they can create new characters and stories to go along with them .. for the quality of the games sake they should

like bringing oogie boogie back (for the third time) just to put a world in the game again is just cheap and shows a lack of originality as well as just plain stupidity .. i would not be happy if worlds and enemies are brought back like that for a third time just because they cant think of anything else to put in or make one up - and im sure im not alone in that regard

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Me too, I wouldn't be happy... Especially with some one (Atlantica...), but considering Atlantica's movie got one or two Sequel... Haloween's town one I think, that means we have possibilities to resee those world.

The issue is that until now, they created new world and new character only when they had some significance in the global plot... So, except if there is many world needed for building different part of the plot, I fear the idea of original world won't happen, and I would have liked this too.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Me too, I wouldn't be happy... Especially with some one (Atlantica...), but considering Atlantica's movie got one or two Sequel... Haloween's town one I think, that means we have possibilities to resee those world.

The issue is that until now, they created new world and new character only when they had some significance in the global plot... So, except if there is many world needed for building different part of the plot, I fear the idea of original world won't happen, and I would have liked this too.

well thank god that BBS has so far shown that the majority of worlds in it are new .. and granted - that may not happen in KH3 .. but i would kill myself if BBs had all the same worlds as all the other games .. like i can tell yah now that that aspect of 358/2 is gonna get really old for me really quick and if it werent for the new organization member and the significance that that story played in the overall series .. i would be really pissed about the worlds .. but i can overlook it

still though im sick of the same old stuff

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I do want to find out what happened to maleficent. because she was all like "This is not the last you'll see of me" or whatever she said and then you fight xemnas and don't see her again. she should definitely reappear

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
well thank god that BBS has so far shown that the majority of worlds in it are new .. and granted - that may not happen in KH3 .. but i would kill myself if BBs had all the same worlds as all the other games .. like i can tell yah now that that aspect of 358/2 is gonna get really old for me really quick and if it werent for the new organization member and the significance that that story played in the overall series .. i would be really pissed about the worlds .. but i can overlook it

still though im sick of the same old stuff

Well, BBS will have some old one, and I think Peter Pan, and Alice's world will come back too... Just a guess based on how easy it is to introduce them.

And seeing old stuff everywhere is sadly a summary of Coded, that's a shame that the capital element of the game will be like... 5% of the total game.
I do want to find out what happened to maleficent. because she was all like "This is not the last you'll see of me" or whatever she said and then you fight xemnas and don't see her again. she should definitely reappear

Some think she took control of The World That Never Was's castle. I'd be O_O if it happens to be true...

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Well, BBS will have some old one, and I think Peter Pan, and Alice's world will come back too... Just a guess based on how easy it is to introduce them.

well yes there will be old ones .. but the majority is new .. and thats a refreshing thought

Riku Fan1415

To be fair, they should introduce some Final Fantasy-based worlds, like Zanarkand, or Midgar, or Besaid, Kilika, Airships, etc. just because so far they've only used Disney worlds and neutral worlds*

*by neutral I mean new worlds that play out the main storyline with Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ansem, Xehanort, Roxas, Heartless, etc. characters that are new and neither disney nor ff

Stars

リク
Hey guys this might be my last post for a while, but Maybe these following villiains or enemies are hiding in the darkness, healing and will be reawaken by a stronger enemy in KHIII. A stronger enemy that might KILL Sora or the others in due time.
This is the people that might be hiding in the darkness and will be reawaken:
Xenhort's Heartless
Org. XIII (Excluding Roxas.)
Riku Clone
Malificent?
Pete?
Disney Villiains.
I've got a feeling they'll return.

I would said Xehanort heartless and some of the ORG XIII member.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
To be fair, they should introduce some Final Fantasy-based worlds, like Zanarkand, or Midgar, or Besaid, Kilika, Airships, etc. just because so far they've only used Disney worlds and neutral worlds*

*by neutral I mean new worlds that play out the main storyline with Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ansem, Xehanort, Roxas, Heartless, etc. characters that are new and neither disney nor ff

id personally prefer Besaid Island to all of those .. but i dont think we'll see another island seeing how destiny island is in it

Akans

「moriya」
Most of the worlds made so far (as well as the story) are copied from some Disney movie. Atlantica/Halloween Town/others that reappered from KH1 is cuz there was a sequal to the original movie. So I'm guessing Porta Royal may come back. Only original worlds so far are Destiny Islands, Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, World That Never Was, and (maybe) Castle Oblivion...

UrbanQuattrus

i would have no respect for nomura or the KH series anymore if the old villians were brought back and we had to beat them all over .. and brought back my maleficent none the less ..

I agree. If a villain you worked so hard to beat in the last game comes back because "Maleficent cast a magic spell", or even worse, for no explained reason at all - Like Ursula, whose evil schemes from the first game no one even seemed to remember - where's the sense of satisfaction in beating them? If I were Sora, I would toss down the keyblade, go home, and watch Full House reruns all day, because there wouldn't be a point to killing villains who just magically come back anyway.

UrbanQuattrus

^Plus, it would be a bad move to make players play through a stripped-down version of a game they've already played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back