• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega man X: New Era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman looked down at all the robot masters and wily, "silence bass, light is creating this 'X' so i must create somethnig to combat it, and he will succeed where you have not, and even if he loses, i have implanted him with a virus, which has three functions, destroy, infect survive, so X would get infected i win anyway" laughed wily, he opened the capsule and out of it came a robot with long hair "what the...zero" stuttered quickman who floated near the shadowy guy.

wily said some things and all of a sudden zero had chopped of shadow-man's head and grabbed his ninja star and threw it towards wily, bass shot it out of the air and yelled "he's attacking the doctor, all robots defend wily" the face on zero was a sadisctic smile, he started destroying robot master after robot master. then went back to wily, bass and that time's quickman and centaurman had retreated backwards and then beamed out knowing they couldn't do anything to save wily,

"wait, this is what happened before X was activated and reploids were created" muttered quickman

Syel

"Got it X," siad Z as he picked up quickman and ran into the base. When He got into the infermary Z put quickman on a bed and left heading to the command center.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman watched as he floated above a highway, rush was vaporized, protoman and bass told megaman to go with treble to dr.light's house, protoman fired his final mvoe and was then blown to pieces by zero, bass sacrificed himself by double buster overload. then he was floaitng above dr.light's house, megaman was destroyeds vaporized, centaurman was ripped to peices, quickman had teleproted back to wily's skull fortress after fleeing and was destroyed there, then finally, zero was deactivated from damage, "what the, but zero was around after these events how is this possible" exclaimed chad, he then saw that duo said zero was improtant to X in the future "great, now shadowy dude let me wake up"

Unknown Shadow

Matrix was disappointed with the turn of events. X had told him he'd be back, but he had not yet returned. The last he'd saw of X was when he was blasting the leftover mavericks stupid enough to try to infiltrate the base. He wanted to yell into his communicator and tell them to break off, but decided against it. Matrix was just about to explore when someone yelled ,"Halt!" Matrix froze before turning to see who it was. Standing in front of him was another Reploid, with a stern look on its face. It took all Matrix had to stop from drawing his Sabre and slicing it to pieces, he was so angry. He calmed himself, took a deep breath, and started talking. "Oh hello, I'm the new guy around here. New scouter to be exact. If I'm right, that makes us partners! I'm Venus, and you are?"

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
((isn't axel in disguise as a maverick thanks to his special ability))

quickman sat up in the infirmary "man that was weird" mumbled quickman as he got off the table/bed

Syel

Z walked into the command center and asked "Are the defense up and running again?" The reploid sitting at the screen said" Yes sir, should we start them up." "Yes" said Z. "X, we are actavating the defense you may want to move."

Unknown Shadow

Matrix had grown very impatient with the strange Reploid that was talking with him. He decided it was time to leave, and visit the Command Room so he could do some damage. "Well, it was nice meeting you, dude. I think I'll take my leave and look for X now." He smiled and walked off, hoping he wouldn't be followed. "At least, for his sake," Matrix thought.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman ran up to axel as he finally found him "yo axel, is the battle over now then" exclaimed quickman

Syel

"Can everyone please come to the command center" said Z over the com channels. "I have found something very intresting about the attack. as he looked at a print out of a mavrick"

chad

Bronze Member
quickman ran into the command centar and screeched to a halt "so what's the info, dude" asked quickman

Unknown Shadow

Matrix heard the call and made his way to the Command Center. This was his chance to get inside info on the Reploid's plans. He smirked. How ignorant the reploids were.
"I wonder what this emergency meeting is all about?" he thought.
He kept his hand close to his Beam Sabre just in case he ran into trouble. Checking to make sure everything was okay, he entered the Command Center.

Unknown Shadow

Matrix stood in the background, waiting for everyone to assemble. He looked around to see who was already there. He saw X, Axel, and the strange reploid who'd attacked him at the end of the battle. He sizzled with hatred, wanting to hack everyone last one of them into little pieces. But he knew he was outnumbered. Matrix was surprised to see the Reploid he'd seen speeding out of Tokyo a few nights ago.
"Why is he here?" he thought.
"Ah well, all the better. Soon I'll have this reploid's data too."

chad

Bronze Member
quickman looked at another reploid who had jsut entered "hey...whose the new guy" asked quickman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back