• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey keychain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Ok, so if the X-Blade is the original kingdom key looking thing or whatever, why does the kingdom key have a keychain of mickey mouse?

Here is the X-Blade:
images

Here is the kingdom Key:
200px-Kingdom_Key.png

Whats with the Mickey Mouse head keychain? It has nothing to do with the X-Blade, and its not like its Mickeys keyblade...

BladeofHearts18

i think that's only sora's kingdom key. it has mickey's keychain because apparently mickey activated the awakening in sora. feel free to disagree because i am not sure myself if this is true.

T

The Spoiler

i think that's only sora's kingdom key. it has mickey's keychain because apparently mickey activated the awakening in sora. feel free to disagree because i am not sure myself if this is true.
Yeah that was confirmed in the Ultimania

But still... and then the kingdom Key Darkside has a mickey keychain too.

But arent they based off of the X-blade, which had nothing to do with mickey

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm not sure. I don't believe we really know this yet. There are still some mysteries surrounding the X-Blade.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok, so if the X-Blade is the original kingdom key looking thing or whatever, why does the kingdom key have a keychain of mickey mouse?

Here is the X-Blade:
images

Here is the kingdom Key:
200px-Kingdom_Key.png

Whats with the Mickey Mouse head keychain? It has nothing to do with the X-Blade, and its not like its Mickeys keyblade...

It was just a very early design, it was thought of before the X-Blade or even Birth by Sleep was even imagined. So even though the look almost identical, they may not be the same Keyblade. Especially because, the Inverse Kingdom Key has the inverse colors of the Keyblades used to make up the X-Blade, it may not be connected.

T

The Spoiler

It was just a very early design, it was thought of before the X-Blade or even Birth by Sleep was even imagined. So even though the look almost identical, they may not be the same Keyblade. Especially because, the Inverse Kingdom Key has the inverse colors of the Keyblades used to make up the X-Blade, it may not be connected.
Well of course the KK was thought of before the XBlade, but Nomura is suppose to up with something like he always does. Pbviously the KK is connected with the XBlade seeing how the Xblade is 2 KKs

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Well of course the KK was thought of before the XBlade, but Nomura is suppose to up with something like he always does. Pbviously the KK is connected with the XBlade seeing how the Xblade is 2 KKs

The X-Blade was destroyed though. The side of the hand guard/grip or whatever it's called, were broken when Ven fought Vanitas. So unless it was somehow repaired wich I don't think is possible, it's not the same exact Keyblade.

kickazz1234

maybe xion was absorbing Ven's memories through roxas and sora, and with her demise she transfered that part back into roxas enabling him to dual wield. since now roxas would have had sora's keyblade and xion's( ven's memories/ heart (whatever)) keyblade.

TerravsVentus

The next Ultimania for BBS will explain most of it and leave with some more mysteries

I know this is off topic but, will there be an Ultimania for Coded?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm pretty sure that at the time of KH1 SE was just trying to get a Disney reference in with the main character.

T

The Spoiler

I'm pretty sure that at the time of KH1 SE was just trying to get a Disney reference in with the main character.
We all know that but then Nomura always comes up with a reason for it, and seeing the X-Blade there will be a lot of explaining to do about what happens to the X-Blade(besides being destroyed) And how the KK and IKK came into existance, and why they have mickey keychains

Zeagal

Lick It Good
They might not even get an explanation. If they do, I honestly don't think it will amount to much at all, unless Mickey put those keychains on himself as a sort of lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back