• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey summon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xircs-Number I

I was looking through codes for KH2 when I found this...

Summon Mickey
Successfully complete everything in the game, then go to Timeless River. Go into the newly created door on the left. Help Mickey fight some Heartless and after the fight he will give you the King's Charm. It costs four bars of drive.

Has anyone tried this?:confused:

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Xircs-Number I said:

Summon Mickey
Successfully complete everything in the game, then go to Timeless River. Go into the newly created door on the left. Help Mickey fight some Heartless and after the fight he will give you the King's Charm. It costs four bars of drive.

Its fake. I have 100% complete w/ the game and there is nothing new in Timeless River, so it is fake. Also if anyone brings up beating the game w/ that than you are wrong. As we all know when you beat the game you are shown your Game Stat screen to see how well you did in the game... and it doesn't leave, never goes back to normal. So sorry, its fake

Flurry Mickey

Mickey summon?

I just found some ARMAX codes where you can play as him in all the worlds except Atlantica and the Pride Lands. But that's probably as close as I'm going to get.

Maybe i'll try that but it sounds cool if it were real :cool:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Xircs-Number I said:

Summon Mickey

I'll only believe this if there's video showing the Mickey summon.

(this is like Destiny Mode all over again...)

Xircs-Number I

Amros626 said:
I'll only believe this if there's video showing the Mickey summon.

(this is like Destiny Mode all over again...)

No it isnt I didnt make this up.i found it on a website and didnt know if it was real so i posted it on here asking you peoples if yove tried it.

Sorocoroto

yeah i saw it there too, but the gummi ship missions are boring and hard, im looking it up in you tube now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back