• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think riku and kairi will join sora on his next mission ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Im not sure if somone has alredy posted this but this is ther letter mickey send sora at the end of kingdom hearts 2
whats everyones thoughts on it and what it means

I wanted to tell you immediately.
There are memories asleep inside you.
Those memory fragments connect to the future
Sora, Riku, Kairi
The truth surrounding the Keyblade, passes through numerous connections, they’re inside your hearts.
Sora
It all leads to you, everyone is waiting for you. The only one who can heal their sadness is you.
Its possible that the travels up until now compared to the next trip may have been easy everything thought to be accidental was really connected the door to a new departure already seems to be opening.
-Mickey
tidas
i am so pyyched for whats to come

Raun

So this adventure is gonna be EVEN MORE difficult? Cool for us, but that sucks for Sora. Didn't Yen Sid say the same thing in KH2? I guess that fighting a giant nobody robot dragon in space wasn't enough.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the letter seems to be speaking to all of them i want riku and kairi to join him on his mission

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Hopefully this next journey involves the actual keyblade war, which up until now, is still shrouded in mystery as MX never truly succeeded.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wiat what nomura specificly said tha the focus is not on the keyblade war although it does party play a role in what has happened in the future it gonna focus on bonds or somtin

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Even Mickey thinks that KH2 was an easy job XD.....well i'd like to see a big showdown with all the keyblade users at least the ones that makes sense to be there.....

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yeah i wonder how soar would fair aginst vanitas aqua terra and ven can barley take him and they are definitly more powerful then he is

ReflectoMan

Awards
yeah i wonder how soar would fair aginst vanitas aqua terra and ven can barley take him and they are definitly more powerful then he is
since vanitus was basically a replica of sora then i would say he would do just fine (especially since we would be playing sora i would assume that anything is possible)

xXRepaXx

well... thats not completley correct. Sora has been through alot more then all of them, the power is relative, so possibly sora has surpassed them greatly. And Van may be equal, since hes been locked inside him for so long. And all i can think for aqua is that she has been treaining non stop since she got trapped in the relm of darkness.

(mind you, i havent played BbS, so i only know what iv read.)

bladed asassin

the letter seems to be speaking to all of them i want riku and kairi to join him on his mission

sorry im just getting up to speed with all the new info but i kinda figured that kairi was staying behind with giving sora the charm thinger but riku won't go along either? He can hold his own.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Honestly, I hope this means that nomura will make kairi essential to the plot as a keyblade wielder, as well as give us all more riku gameplay as well. And is it bad that Mickey thought kh2 was easy lol?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Honestly, I hope this means that nomura will make kairi essential to the plot as a keyblade wielder, as well as give us all more riku gameplay as well. And is it bad that Mickey thought kh2 was easy lol?

Kairi isnt really a true keyblade wielder, it looked like Riku dual wielded and lended one of his to her. though she doesnt need to be "usefull" she just needs more character development

Lady-Lee

Awards
Kairi isnt really a true keyblade wielder, it looked like Riku dual wielded and lended one of his to her. though she doesnt need to be "usefull" she just needs more character development
either way i wish she was a lovable character again and that they make her integral to the plot. Even if it was riku's keyblade, can they keep with tradition and make her part of the official group. Train her up and let her be a wielder, she's a princess so it could be entirely possible.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
well... thats not completley correct. Sora has been through alot more then all of them, the power is relative, so possibly sora has surpassed them greatly. And Van may be equal, since hes been locked inside him for so long. And all i can think for aqua is that she has been treaining non stop since she got trapped in the relm of darkness.

(mind you, i havent played BbS, so i only know what iv read.)

he hasn't been through more then them sure they only went on one adventure but they had previous training by a master. and if youve seen gameplay they were alot more powerful then sora ever was using power and skills that sora can just barley tap into. plus they had no party members.
i want yen side to teach him some stuff

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
either way i wish she was a lovable character again and that they make her integral to the plot. Even if it was riku's keyblade, can they keep with tradition and make her part of the official group. Train her up and let her be a wielder, she's a princess so it could be entirely possible.

Her role in the game may increase i doubt she will just stay on the island. she is a main character plus aqua predited she would do great things. aqua, she put a charm on her to protect her from darkness

relentlessheart1

but in the secret ending in bbs, she said "hurry back" and gave soar the oath charm... so its an indicator kairi wont be joining them...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so you think shes gonna say goodbye and thats it no kairir will be back and follow sora she annoy like that
kinda like keiko from yu yu hakushoe

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
but in the secret ending in bbs, she said "hurry back" and gave soar the oath charm... so its an indicator kairi wont be joining them...
She's not going to stay on the island especially when she complained about sora and riku going on these adventures without her,while she lived a boring life in destiny island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back