• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Midgar in Kingdom hearts BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
for some reason, i totally forgot this before my last post, but if you happened to have played the game, you would know that hollow bastion is the kh home world for all FF characters. no FF worlds. none. zippo. nadda. they could add zack (or vincent god willing) by saying some BS and they would be there. there. you see. no FF worlds

A

Azrael

Oh, hai Nomura-san! ( ^∀^)

But seriously, less you're psychic, you have no way of knowing that. Until Nomura says otherwise, the possibility is still there; a rather small possibility, but a possibility nevertheless.

@Krateroi: Well, I don't necessarily want Ivalice to literally appear in KH, though a world which is Ivalice influenced would be nice. (Yup, I just totally repeated what you said. lol ^^)

An Ivalice influence world yet original in characters would be good, but Nomura is too lazy to make "original" characters that aren't influenced by FF7 designs

Raiko

Come break me down
and yeah i agree with ren, it IS lazyness. most of the characters are starting to look alike. =/

seroiusly why include Midgar in KH? the FF characters already have their home, RG.

kostas

Awards
lol no its not final fantasy plot here yuffie cloud aerith squall are from radiant garden/hollow bastion

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah good old time gaps, all the long winded discussions go on whilst I'm asleep x_x. Anyway~ I see no point in Midgar being in at all. Radiant Gardens was already home to many of the FF characters, plus FFVII has enough references as it is. Any more would be ridiculous. I'll accept a Crisis Core reference or two now, to explain some backstory, but it's about time we get more original characters included. Vivi and Setzer were alright, despite their small roles. I'm looking for somebody like Cecil or Garland x_x especially with the 10 year difference.

-- Andy

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Yes, but it was hinted in KHII that Cloud, Sephiroth and Tifa were from somewhere else.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I can't keep track of this thread anymore. Everytime I look at it, another page has been added and the discussion's different. =\

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Midgar and Radiant Garden can't both be in the KH universe.

And I don't think Tetsuya Nomura has ever confirmed of Midgar being a world in KH.

I remember him mentioning something about that the people (aka Cloud) would live in RG and that Midgar wouldn't exist in KH universe.

Anybody can correct me or add on if they know more.

A

Azrael

i know i'm only going against myself here, but after the sephiroth vs cloud fight, don't they say something like"maybe they made it back to their own world."? i remember this

Goofy must have assumed Cloud and Sephiroth were from Olympus Coliseum (where they first met them)

But don't take Goofy's word for it, this is the talking two legged dog that said Sephiroth looked a lot like Cloud :closedeyes:

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Goofy must have assumed Cloud and Sephiroth were from Olympus Coliseum (where they first met them)

But don't take Goofy's word for it, this is the talking two legged dog that said Sephiroth looked a lot like Cloud :closedeyes:

i dont think it was goofy who said that. hold on i will go check....ooohhh, as much of a goofy fan i am, and as much as i want to defend him, he does take alot of bumps on the head. so yeah, you might me right

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yuffie and them are from Radient Garden, silly.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ew, no thanks.... I dont like the idea of FF worlds.......

A

Audo

@Krateroi: I think that honor goes to Twilight Town (referring to the biggest city shown).
I think it goes to TWTNW, did you even look at that thing on the World View tihng? It was the size of like all of the worlds put together o_O

Yes, but it was hinted in KHII that Cloud, Sephiroth and Tifa were from somewhere else.
Which was Radiant Garden
i know i'm only going against myself here, but after the sephiroth vs cloud fight, don't they say something like"maybe they made it back to their own world."? i remember this
Something to end this debate:

KH Ultimania said:
Question: We'd also like to ask a setting-type question about Cloud. Was he originally from Hollow Bastion?

Nomura: In the Kingdom Hearts setting, at any rate, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back