• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Midgar in Kingdom hearts BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Is it possible to have midgar in bbs cause it is the home world of cloud and the others and since bbs takes place 10 years before the original storyline of the first kh and clould, aries, tifa, and Yuffi said their homeworld was destroyed 9 years ago in the first kh so it could be a possibility of Midgar being kh bbs.

Just a though i had so what do you guys think.
:idea:

Ren

adios motherfucker
As much as I love FF7...I'd like to keep FF worlds out of KH o.o
'Tis favoritism. Although that argument is bull because pretty much the entire FF7 cast is in KH.

Anyway, they could create an entirely new world even better than Midgar, if they wanted.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
There have been countless threads concerning this in the past, and all I can say is that it will never happen.
FF characters are cameos only, and will never be anything more. If Midgar was featured, it would screw up the plot even more than it currently is.

No, it wouldn't. In the Kingdom Hearts universe, all FF characters originate from Radiant Garden.
Now please, stop with the worthless spam.

Except for Seifer, Rai, Vivi, what's-his-name, and Setzer, right?

I always thought that they were from Twilight Town.

Meh.

Ren

adios motherfucker

Meh.

Bing Bong! Cooooooorrect :3
Which means no Midgar XD
Or other FF worlds, for good measure.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
The only way Midgar would be in KH is if it was the home world of Zack. But there are many, many fans that don't want that to happen and I don't wanna get anyone riled up lol.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Whether they're from Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, or the World that Never Was, the point remains the same: Including original Final Fantasy worlds would be pointless, and mess with the already shaky plot.

Whether they're from Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, or the World that Never Was, the point remains the same: Including original Final Fantasy worlds would be pointless, and mess with the already shaky plot.

This is a statement that I can easily agree with.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
and no one said hi. You're giving him a bad impression (or she. if you're a girl)

Hi DarkGuardian44 and welcome to KHI

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I fear that it would end up looking vast and expansive like Hollow Bastion but squared down to a linear path of bland environments. I was ****ing hoping for a large world the likes of the KH1 incarnation, boy was I wrong.

Midgar sounds alright but I doubt it.

Also a big welcome to DG44

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Is it possible to have midgar in bbs cause it is the home world of cloud and the others and since bbs takes place 10 years before the original storyline of the first kh and clould, aries, tifa, and Yuffi said their homeworld was destroyed 9 years ago in the first kh so it could be a possibility of Midgar being kh bbs.

Just a though i had so what do you guys think.
:idea:

Final Fantasy characters have a different history in Kingdom Hearts, thus Midgar would defy logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back