• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Minor 3d news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

manmark

Awards
This is what i found:

It was learned that the Japanese company Square Enix will release the action-RPG Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distanceon the console Nintendo 3DS early in 2012, roughly - in January and February. Engaged in the development of the internal division of Square Enix 1st Production Department, directs the project Tetsuya Nomura (Tetsuya Nomura).

According to Mr. Nomura, the storyline will not be as confusing as in most YARPG that often deters the western players. The main characters - Sora, Riku, and - are struggling with the Master Ksehanortom, they will face a very difficult exam to become a warrior and fight back to the villain. Well, we'll help them do so.

The first working version of the game show in September at the exhibition Tokyo Games Show. Then the developers promise an exact release date. Incidentally, in 2012, Kingdom Hearts series will celebrate its tenth anniversary, according to Mr. Nomura, fans can expect a new game for the "big" consoles (Xbox 360 and PS3).

Ýêøåí-ÐÏÃ Kingdom Hearts 3D ïîÿâèòñÿ â 2012 ãîäó - Èãðû - Êîìïüþòåðíûå è âèäåîèãðû - Êîìïüþëåíòà

Here is the link use google translate since its russian.

Zul

Awards
According to Mr. Nomura, the storyline will not be as confusing as in most YARPG that often deters the western players. The main characters - Sora, Riku, and - are struggling with the Master Ksehanortom, they will face a very difficult exam to become a warrior and fight back to the villain. Well, we'll help them do so.

Gonna call him that from now on .

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Incidentally, in 2012, Kingdom Hearts series will celebrate its tenth anniversary, according to Mr. Nomura, fans can expect a new game for the "big" consoles (Xbox 360 and PS3)
If this isn't just some bullshit I'm guessing we'll get a trailer for KH III when Versus is released.
or perhaps BBS Vol 2 (or KH Reconnect) is for PS3

Radar

Bronze Member
Hm. Interesting. An early 2012 release..? All we have on the game is that one trailer and some pics. They must be working their butts off over there. (they better be)

k99y77

Awards
Hm. Interesting. An early 2012 release..? All we have on the game is that one trailer and some pics. They must be working their butts off over there. (they better be)
yeah it was 40-50% done less than a month ago im surprised that it will be released early next year.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
looks just like the news we got yesterday, except more inaccurate and missing a lot of details

so uh, read the actual interview summary in the sticky before jumping to conclusions because it looks like something was lost in translation

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm confused...hasn't all this news been posted already? The only new things here are the typo on Xehanort's name that sounds more like a Pokemon, and the false info that the game will be out in early 2012. If the game was only 40-50% done, they still have halfway to go and have to start manufacturing the products before shipping them out and finding stores to distribute to them. 6 months isn't much time for all that...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm confused...hasn't all this news been posted already? The only new things here are the typo on Xehanort's name that sounds more like a Pokemon, and the false info that the game will be out in early 2012. If the game was only 40-50% done, they still have halfway to go and have to start manufacturing the products before shipping them out and finding stores to distribute to them. 6 months isn't much time for all that...

It has. Several times. But whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back