• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mixed people

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Not really...but yes...You can be left out like on job aplications, etc.

I'm Black, Latino, and White on my dad's side. Black on my moms. So I'm not really left out :\

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
I have a friend who's mixed and left out couldn't be farther from the truth. He's one of the most popular people I know.

~RexchalOrgXIII~

.:KL:. said:

I'm Black, Latino, and White on my dad's side. Black on my moms. So I'm not really left out :\

yea me too. my father is mexican and my mother is black (african american, whatever you want to call it). i like to refer to myself as a "blaxican". but i don't really feel left out. if anything being from different races makes me feel more included. but like .:KL:. said we can be left out of job app.s. but i think that society is getting a lot more open about racism, prejiduce, etc.

SouthSider

well im 50% mexican and 50% more mexican so i guesse that means im.....100% mexican hehe

and ~rexchelorg why do u always have something wise to say v_v is there anything u cant do!?

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I'm mixed. I'm German, Hawiian, and Pinoy on my dads side and Native American on my moms. I don't feel left out. Actually, I feel more accepted. But, right off the back, people etheir think I'm Hawiian or Mexican.

C

cam ron 77

kids can ask questions in a way thats kinda blunt and far from polite so if that were the case i'd say not to feel so bad.they usually just say whats on thier mind.

Mysteria

.:KL:. said:

Actually I don't feel left out, My mom is Japanese and my Dads is white, in Social activities, I am actually included in a lot but considering I'm half white or what you can say caucasian, I'm not sure about the job applicatiobns and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back