• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moonlight Romance (Romance Rp) Sign ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
I am so glad you all joined!!! Thank you very much and I hope you all enjoy it!!! Can you all add alittle bit more to your bios.. like family history or what your childhood was like or why you chose this school, please!

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Name: Victor Abraham Hallsung

Hobbies: Archery, Fencing, Weight Lifting/Physical Training, Chess, Reading, and antique vehicle restoration as in repairing older sports cars and motorcycles.

Class: Day

Schedule: English, Trigonometry, Chemistry, World History, PE, Outdoor PE

Club/Team: Currently Victor is not involved with any clubs despite being the former captain of the archery club.

Bio: Despite being labeled as a school delinquent because of how Victor tends to acts and looks, Victor is actually one of the top ranking students of Caladar High school and has been so since he first joined the school, as he scored the highest on the entrance exams compared to everyone else who took it in the same year. Even though Victor has been in the school for quite some time none of other students tend to hang out with him or even talk to him outside of school, however this is mainly Victor’s own fault as he short tempered, somewhat condescending, and tends to close himself off emotionally as well as physically by always hanging alone according to the students that have know him since they all entered the school together.

Because of how Victor is a loner and has never talked about himself to anyone else, plenty of rumors have quickly spread about him throughout the school. Some of the rumors include that Victor was initially supposed to be part of the night class however because of how he acted he got into a number of fights daily with the other students and was moved into the day class schedule as a way to alleviate the issues he was having with members of the night class. Other rumors include how he supposedly has a large scar on the back of the head from when he suffered severe head trauma and one of the reasons he tends to grow out his hair is so that he can hide the scar underneath it. Another rumor that goes hand and hand with the scar rumor is that Victor came from prestigious family but now is currently the only living member of them because of an incident they were involved of which Victor was not a part of because he was recovering in the hospital from the accident that left the scar on the back of his head. Just like any rumors some of the rumors spread about Victor hold some truth while other are just blatant lies though no one would ever actually approach Victor to learn the truth themselves nor does Victor even care enough about them to even take the time to dispute any, however of all the rumors spread about him one of the rumors that was proved to be true is that Victor because of supposed medical reasons lives with the dean in his private quarters on the grounds.

Appearance: Stands at about 6’2 with a fit build and light blue eyes that appear almost grey. With a facial appearance and hair similar to this
MangaLogan.jpg

He almost always wears his uniform jacket open along with leaving the shirt underneath untucked and the collar of the shirt unbuttoned similar to this (pic)

Awards
May I join as a night student? I'm not done yet, but here's what I have so far.

Application:

Name: Rachel “Ray” Leone

Hobbies: Ray doesn't have many hobbies, though she does take pride in making treats such as hard candies and cookies. Is she good at it? Absolutely not.

Class: Night

Club/Team: None as of yet.

Bio: Ray is a pretty easy-going vampire. Laidback and careless, she would much rather go with the flow of things. Her monotone and dull voice also makes it seem like she’s always bored, which adds to her nonchalant nature. Nonetheless, these fairly dull attributes make Rachel seem downright boring to be around. But these accusations are completely false. Rachel is very fun-loving and enjoys hanging out with those closest to her. However, she is a bit lazy, and she is rather prone to loafing around when something important needs to get done. Because of this, one can say Rachel is a procrastinator.

Surprisingly, humans and their interactions with one other fascinate the young female vampire, and she constantly tries to learn more about their customs and ways of life. However, she fails to impersonate how normal humans in the world act, which sometimes leads her to doing things that may make the girl look awkward. Not that Ray cares about what others think of her. The girl’s fascination over the humans did not go unseen by her gaurdian, Aunt Victoria. To her surprise, Rachel acquired some of the same interests that her mother and father once had. Namely her attraction to humans. Wanting Ray's fate to be different than her mother and father's, Victoria decided to send her to Caladar High School in hopes of dispersing her ever-growing curiosity. The night classes only consists of vampires, so she believed it would do her niece well.

Appearance: Ray stands at about 5’5 and has a somewhat pale complexion with a light peach tint to it. Chocolate-brown colored irises give some color to the girl’s eyes, and wavy, raven hair falls down a little pass her shoulder blades, with bangs protruding from her hairline and coming to a stop near her chin. Ray also wears a simple, semi-circular charm that resembles the shape of a crescent moon around her neck. The charm is said to be very important to her, and thus it never leaves her neck. Not only that, but a strange, black tattoo begins at Ray’s right shoulder, runs down her arm and stops at her wrist. However, most of the tattoo is hidden over her long-sleeved school uniform.

--------------------------------

'Kay, hope this is good.

Last edited:

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Application:

Name: Aileen Farger

Hobbies: Writing short stories, swimming, and relaxing in a place where no one can find her.

Schedule: English, Trigonometry, Chemistry, World History, PE and last class is an independent class.. mostly she runs errands for people and does leadership things

Club/Team: Swim Team, Student Council (Class president) and observes other clubs since she is the class representative

Bio: Aileen was the only girl in a family of five and she always looked up to her brothers for their strength. She tried to play rough sports at an early age such as football or soccer but she was too clumsy and she would injure herself badly. In middle school, she became very sociable and involved in her school/academics. One day, her last year in middle school, she received an invitation to a boarding school where there was freedom of speech no matter the subject, a heavy study of cultures/politics. Her mother was wary at first but after the visit to the school, her mother approved and Aileen moved to Lancaster her first year of High school. The Dean’s family became her adopted family away from home and she began to like Caladar High.

During her freshman year, Aileen began to write short stories on romance and true love. She began to fantasize about her love story and when she would meet someone for her. Her schedule was way too full for her to even consider going out with anyone since she always had other things to do. Recently, she has been the one to clear up any misconceptions about the night class since the news has been about them. She has her thoughts about the night class but soon, she will get her chance to come up with her own opinions on the night class.

Appearance:
p4design06.jpg

Last edited:

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Hopefully tonight!!! I will post when I get one typed!! Thank you everyone for joining and I am welcomed to new people joining also. Please finish your templates up and HAVE FUN!

<3

Call me Love, love.
I'm sorry, but I can't join this RP like I had hoped I could.
But I hope you all have fun =)

Awards
I finished mine, so I'm ready to start. But I might not be active for a while because I'm out of town. Hopefully I'll be able to post enough, but I just wanted to say this in advance.

Stark

Bronze Member
Name: Travis Walker

Hobbies:Basketball, Football, Track and Girls

Schedule: World History, American History, PE indoor and outdoor, Algebra II and English

Club/Team:Basketball and Football team captain.

Bio: Travis grew up in a normal middle class family with a stay at home mom and a working dad. Both his parents wished for the best for their son and when they realized his grades was good enough for him to attend Caladar High School, they jumped on the invitation. Even though they would be without their son for a few years, the school was best for him and would turn him into a better person in the end. Besides he could always visits during holidays and could call anytime.

Joining Caladar High, Travis decided to continue his progress in Basketball and Football which was started from middle school. Classes were always a bore to him and he didn't know how he he did so well in school when he hated the fact he had to do work. Only good thing he saw in being in class was the females and PE, but that was a different story for another day. Going through 4 years of Caladar High, Travis had become the football and basketball team captain was team member in track, being considered a track star or golden boy. This year would be the same ol class, girl, sport fiasco he had juggled before in his past year. Hopefully he could find a girl he wouldn't lose interest in so quick.

Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/015/c/e/high_school_life_by_sk_sammy_joe.jpg

Last edited:

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Application:

Name: Matt Fisher

Hobbies: Creative writing, drawing, football, track, girls are pretty cool.

Schedule: English, Trigonometry, Chemistry, World History, PE

Club/Team: Varsity Football team, Varsity Track team captain.

Bio: Matt was enrolled in Caladar High because his parents wanted him to follow in his brother's footsteps. His brother enrolled and shortly after became one of the most sucessful academic students in the school's history. For his freshman year, he tried to be what his parents wanted him to, but he realized that it was harder than it seems. He turned to athletics, which he always liked. He also started to take intrest in more artsy subjects, like drawing and writing.

During his sophomore year, he dated one of the cheerleaders, but he found out that she was superficial, and dumped her at the end of the year.

Appearance: Anime guy image by Renjiro_Chiyo on Photobucket

Anything I gotta change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back