• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moonlight Romance (Romance Rp) Sign ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Name: Matthaeus "Matt" Beckett

Hobbies: Playing Violin, Fencing, exploring, flirting.

Class: Night

Bio: Matthaeus is of royal European vampire decent. His family is wealthy and arrogant. They never let Matthaeus do things himself and this causes arguments. This makes Matthaeus's love life almost nonexistent because the girls his parents chose are the last ones he would. He often fights with his parents and after the last one the said that they had enough with his rebellious attitude and sent his away to a well respected boarding school that accepts his kind. Matthaeus now has two challenges at his new home. He has to learn to control his thirst, and he has learn to talk to girls.

Appearance: Matthaeus <Clicky
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Red
Height: 6"2
Weight:155 Pounds
Attire: School uniform

Will Edit if needed but done for now.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
For the purpose of my post, I made the orientation at 8:30. Lemmie know if there are any problems with that.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
yay vampire knight rp!!!!!! oh, and i started a host club to make it interesting, will be recruiting if i get accepted.

Name: Haruka Oei

Hobbies: Being the night class president. tALKING, reading, watching anime, reading manga, and eating sweets, and working at his host club on campus.

Schedule: (Classes list is below)
Trig
History
creative writing
fencing
and photography

Club/Team:
(Meany, he cant join any, *Cries*)

Bio: Haruka is a pureblood vampire, one of the very few left, and so he is expected to do great things, but he prefers to sit around and be lazy. He was born into nobility as a pureblood and has alot of strength and powers. He is kind and gentle and loves to hang out with people. He is the leader of the peace between vampires and humans movement. He is going to Calara to change how things are in life and he plans to make it work out.

He has no secrets and has lived a rather ordinary life. He is now class president for the night class, and is entering his senior year.

Appearance: (School Uniform- Click here)
http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/056/e/2/__Tamaki_Suoh_____Vector_by_abaddon13.jpg

Last edited:

Stark

Bronze Member
I want to post, but didn't Ami-Chan turn it into night time and isn't she on leave for a week?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Could I join? If so:

Name: Myrumoto Hinata (Myru for short)

Hobbies: For a hobby, he doesn't talk much, but he's an excellent drawer and writer.

Schedule:
Physical Science
Chemistry
Art
Algebra II

Club/Team:

(Isn't a member of any club for now)

Background: Myru is a half-blood Vampire. His mom was a vampire and his dad was a normal person. Ever since he could understand words and how to speak and stuff, he always wondered why he could never go out to play until one day his mom fell asleep outside on a chair while reading a book. His dad was not home, and Myru was already asleep. The next day, his mom was dead. That same day, his dad told him how he was a half-blood vampire, and that he could never go in the daylight. When he turned seventeen his dad sent him to Calara to get away from the house. He never spoke to his dad often since his mom died, and no one else for that matter. Oh! And he's a vegetarian!

Appearance: (School Uniform-
Click here)
For his hair, he has short black hair, and black eyes. He wears a necklace that his dad gave him to remind him of his mom.

(Is it ok if I join?)

Last edited:
Awards
Are sign ups still open? If so, is it okay if the list of day and night people can be updated and thier names to tell if they are male and female?

I think sign-ups are still open. Also:

Day:

Female - Aileen Farger // Aeriona
Male - TK Brants // Apollo
Male - Matt Fisher // User Name
Male - Victor Abraham Hallsung // GodofDeath
Male - Travis Walker // Stark

Night (Vampires):

Female - Dusk Christenson // Ami-Chan
Female - Rachel "Ray" Leone // Rhapsody Flows
Male - Xavier Christenson // Alphonse
Male - Matthaeus "Matt" Beckett // The Doom Oreo
Male - Haruka Oei // nate_shuuya29

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Thank you Rhapsody for clearing things up for Endless! Yes, this story is still open to new characters. Just make sure to put up a template~ Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back