• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More BBS ultimania scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Well, I dont know if it was already posted....But I've already seen those scans.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think these were already posted, i'm 75% sure of it.
i found only the concept design ones, but didnt find these oens, i must have missed it.

EDIT: i went to look as far as to the 5th page where memory master mentions BBS Ultimania released 'this morning'. from there i didnt search more.....

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Interestingly enough, these scans include one of Sora's battle with the Lingering Sentiment. Could this mean that their fight was in fact canon? I think it was (some people say it wasn't because you had to beat Xemnas first; however, the order in which you fight bosses from different worlds doesn't matter that much)

Could someone PLEASE translate this text? Especially the pages of the different characters. It would reveal a lot of stuff!

Allister Rose

French Lover
actually, you can completel the journal first or beat xemnas. Still i tihnk people take "canon" to extreme levels sometimes.

like if the battle "didn't matter" people consider it non canon.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah but it would be more usefull if you mentioned where in khi so i can close this and talk about that in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back