• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More ignorance from McCain rally in Ohio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
well racism is never going to end. This election is just bringing out the thoughts of a lot of people. Of course most of those comments are completely stupid. This isn't a Christian nation anymore. This isn't a white nation anymore. This is suppose to be a nation of equality, so jackasses that are voting for McCain just because Obama is black is completely stupid. Then again I believe half of the people that do vote in this election don't know anything about the political views, and are basing their view on whether they want a black president or not. This election is one big joke. It will be closer than I think people will anticipate mainly because so many of the white people that don't speak out about the race will show up at the poll and voe McCain and there is no telling how many of those there are.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
And Sarah Palin calls that "Real America". Hah.

This just shows that a lot of McCain's votes are from the ignorant and bigoted.

Also to concur with Colin Powell, so what if he's a Muslim? In this day and age religion should not affect people's votes. It seems like we haven't moved any farther from the time when people were voting against Kennedy because he was Roman Catholic.

very differentiable
Awards
Seriously, i don't see a reason to vote for mccain, he will die and that foolish palin will become prez. Then it pretty much means the end of the world just because of her stupidity. I do think mccain still has a chance, people might choose the political correct choice in polls but when they're alone in that booth with nobody knowing what they have voted, race may well be a big point for certain people. I sure hope not, but it's harsh reality.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I just had to stop at 1:07. These people are freakin' idiots.

For one.. "A lot of people forgot about 9/11.."

Response from me: *facepalm* No.. we haven't, but with the economic issues looming over our heads and a not so promising canidate (McCain/ Palin), who seem so out of touch and might even make us even more hated by the terrorists.. Why do we want them?

Also..

* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're
"exotic, different."

* Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers, a quintessential American
story.

* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.

* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're a maverick.

* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.

* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well
grounded.

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become
the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a
voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend
12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a
State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people,
become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human
Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate
representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131
bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public
Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real
leadership experience.

* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city
council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000
people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000
people, then you're qualified to become the country's second
highest ranking executive.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while
raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches,
you're not a real Christian.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left
your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month,
you're a Christian.

* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education,
including the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the
fiber of society.

* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with
no other option in sex education in your state's school system
while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very
responsible.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position
in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner
city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's
values don't represent America's.

* If your husband is nicknamed "First Dude," with at least one DWI
conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote
until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the
secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely
admirable.

OK, much clearer now.

He's not a christian.. wow.. tell me more..[/sarcasm]

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wow, these people are fucking dumbasses.
I just stopped watching this after the old ass lady said Obama is anti-white and thinks whites are trash.

And yet, he has a white mother.. He's half-white. Actually, from what I've heard, Obama's more of a white guy in mind than a black guy and yet, people have the mindset that he's anti-white.. right.. >_>

Also, about the Terrorist thing.. It's called a little white lie that was completely blown out of proportion. It's been denied by the press (like CNN) repeatedly. It's not as close of a tie as most people think. Another thing.. one thing that makes me think that people should take (and pass) at least one course of U.S. Government before voting..

A TERRIORIST WOULD ONLY BE ABLE TO DO SO MUCH BEFORE THE CONGRESS OVERPOWERED, OVERRIDDEN HIM/ HER AND LATER IMPEACH THEM!!

Believe it or not, there's actually a bunch of things put into place in our government that would prevent a terrorist/ "communist" (By the ideals of Lenin and Marx, a real communist goverment has never actually happened by the way..) take-over and transition. Taking over or causing our country's collapse is not as easy as becoming president!! The government is set up to prevent such things. So even if Obama was Osama Bin Laden in disguise, becoming president would not lead to our downfall. As soon as it became apparent (due to him trying to start a take over or blantly obvious extremist ideas), he would be impeached, killed, or arrested. My point, people need to take at least one course of "U.S. Government" before being allowed to vote.

Awards
I love it. Everyone in this thread hates McCain because of a rally in Ohio. Personally, if you actually read into either candidates, neither one of them are good. They're both shit. Only difference is that one looks like shit. Get it?

Ysu is doing the exact same thing that McCain supporters do to Obama, only difference is that you're playing in the opposite field. The same shitty tactics of turning words around from your biased views still stand. Damn it pisses me off. Like stated, I don't like one or the other. But biased shit is ridiculous. Obama supporters use the race card: While true to many a White American, it is not the only selling point. Obama promises EVERYTHING. Really. These supporters see shit behind the McCain/Palin administration. However, they are unable to see beyond Obama's lies. He's a POLITICIAN. As much as you may want to respect or love the man, yadda yadda bullshit, he's in the same boat that any other man in office has been it. There will be MANY more black voters this year. All because Obama is black. There will be many white voters this year. Because Obama is black. I have friends that say, "Honestly, I just want a black man for president." It's ridiculous. Hell, as "esteemed" as he must be to have graduated from Harvard, he will allow NO [None, whatsoever] information or anything dealing with his education records to be released. Oh. Great.

That's just one of the many things. It's pathetic. He says he can solve all these problems, he can't even keep a state in order. Illinois has had the worst budget in the nation for as long as Obama has been its Senator. And now he wants to be President during an economical crisis. And you think he'll help the economy. Oh, happy days.

Why do I bring in points on Obama and not McCain? You already have clearly expressed how you feel of McCain. However, you don't look at his record. Should I bring out Obama fans that vote for him only because he's black? People are so focused on what people that have no relevance to the actual candidate say. You focus on stupidity.

As I said, if you actually look at who the candidates are, what they promise, and their records, you would honestly find out that neither candidate is honestly qualified. And quit referring to past presidents so much. We're not ever going to get them back. It's like a football team crying over a lost coach. You have to try and pick the lesser of two evils and pick the best alternative. And not the alternative you want to believe, but the one that might help best. But to actually believe that either candidate will get us out of the problems we're in, then shit.

Get your heads out of your asses.

Yes, McCain fans can be ignorant. So can Obama fans. McCain is in a different time than we are now, but Obama is in a different world. If I were you guys, I'd vote for an independent. The idea of either candidate in office is ridiculously horrifying.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Personally I see Obama as having a greater chance of getting something positive done rather than McCain. Yes, both have faults, but I certainly do not want McCain/Palin in office.

Oh, and it's also bullshit to say people are voting for Obama only because he's black. Just like it's bullshit to say people are NOT voting for Obama only because he's black.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
^I see what you did there.
And I like it.

Personally, though, I'm pretty sure Obama is going to win.

It seems like the obvious conclusion. If McCain still wants to win, he needs an epiphany and a damn good scandal on the other side. He needs to go completely on the defensive; but I still don't think it will change much in approx. six days.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
In every election, there will always be people who say that both candidates suck. You simply have to pick the best one.
This just shows that a lot of McCain's votes are from the ignorant and bigoted.

They all are. I have sympathy for anyone voting McCain.

Also to concur with Colin Powell, so what if he's a Muslim? In this day and age religion should not affect people's votes. It seems like we haven't moved any farther from the time when people were voting against Kennedy because he was Roman Catholic.

This.

Seriously, i don't see a reason to vote for mccain, he will die and that foolish palin will become prez. Then it pretty much means the end of the world just because of her stupidity.

Lol go to PalinAsPresident.com.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
wow.
i feel sad to say i'm from ohio.
trust me, that's just the white-trash side of ohio. not all of us ohioans are like that.
well, election day's tomorrow, who's excited?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back