• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more than 3 keys/mystery boy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Evey one knows that Sora the BHK and King Mickey have Keyblades. But no one ever mentions Riku. And dose any one else besides me think that Kairi might have a Keyblade? And (SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!) at the end of the credits of Reverse/Rebirth, they show a boy that looks like Sora standing on the clock tower in Twilight Town and smiling while watching the sunset,BUT, his hair was darker than Sora's,AND, he was wearing black,white,and red. Is he a Keyblade weilder, or is he Sora and the lighting on my DS is messed? The world may never know. :confused:

O

Onewingedangel6

WTF IS YOU TALKING 'BOUT...wait wait remeber he's just a nOOb don't flame him too hard....okay okay im good if you have been keeping up with you're KH2 news that guy in the clock tower is the BHK D'OH and kairi being a keybearer HA don't make me laugh

Keeavin

Key_of_Hearts said:
Evey one knows that Sora the BHK and King Mickey have Keyblades. But no one ever mentions Riku. And dose any one else besides me think that Kairi might have a Keyblade? And (SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!) at the end of the credits of Reverse/Rebirth, they show a boy that looks like Sora standing on the clock tower in Twilight Town and smiling while watching the sunset,BUT, his hair was darker than Sora's,AND, he was wearing black,white,and red. Is he a Keyblade weilder, or is he Sora and the lighting on my DS is messed? The world may never know. :confused:
Is that really the only time you've seen the blonde-haired kid? He's all over the news and photos of KH2, and tons of people love to rave about him for no reason. Also, Kairi does not, and probably never will have a keyblade, and Riku DID have one (the dark keyblade) during the course of the original game. Well, technically, he had two, if you want to count the time that he stole Sora's temporarily.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
Keeavin said:
Is that really the only time you've seen the blonde-haired kid? He's all over the news and photos of KH2, and tons of people love to rave about him for no reason. Also, Kairi does not, and probably never will have a keyblade, and Riku DID have one (the dark keyblade) during the course of the original game. Well, technically, he had two, if you want to count the time that he stole Sora's temporarily.

wow how could u not know that he was the BHK supposedlt connected with sora with BHK's white cloths and Sora's black duds any light bulbs appearing :)

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeavin

No that was not the first time i saw the BHK. Isaw him roughly a year before i got the game. :mad: :p

Dark-Side

newbie2.jpg
[/IMG]

damn noobs

B

bartolon

Key_of_Hearts said:
he's a keywielder but i hink its sora from the future

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Maybe Kairi does have one cuz in DD it said "This time I'll fight" no knows that she was the one who said it though. It would suck if she did have one though.

sora is the best

tetraalmasy said:
Maybe Kairi does have one cuz in DD it said "This time I'll fight" no knows that she was the one who said it though. It would suck if she did have one though.
No it cant be her shes at destany islands how did she get there and why is she there thats what i would like to no.

ultamaSora

ummm yeah it kinda obvious that the guy at the clock tower is BHK and i dont think that kiari would have a keyblade

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
1.The guy you see in the clock town is BHK.Can't you see that is him O_O!
2.Riku have a keyblad.
3.Kairi have no keyblad.
4.And about that what tetraalmasy say that Kairi say "This time I'll figth".I think she will find some way to come to another world.She just will figth the darkness and help Sora.

Twilight Kitsune

Whew, here we go again... There supposed to be only three Keyblade wielders. But due to the fact Riku opened his heart to darkness, the Key was passed to Sora. But later on, we see Riku still had the ability to wield one even though this happaned. Mickey already wielded a Key... And BHK supposedly wield the third and final one... There, I'm done.

anyone but me

Kairi has no keyblade! Kingdom Hearts is a sexist game- so when girls have pure enough hearts, they don't get a keyblade, they simply become a princess of heart: aka. target for the heartless, lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back