• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mortal Cry (sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizelita

Mortal Cry
The future, human race development of technology, environment destruction and natural disasters. The number of human beings in the planet has increased dramatically causing many types of problems. Urban areas took over almost all places of the Earth; there isn't enough space for everyone, causing buildings to grow in high and deepness, pollution causing all the types of diseases in almost 80% of the population. The global crisis was reaching its worse point. The governments were now reunited in a single Organization trying to solve the problematic situation and give a better life to the citizens.​

In the dark of the night a different group reunites. People from many different countries got together every night to discuss the planet’s situation. In their point of view, to return Earth to normal, global population should be reduced to half of the actual numbers. To accomplish that goal some “incidents” were being planned step – by – step to kill hundreds of people at the same time.​

The begin of a new time, a new history, a new philosophy. A fear to the powerful, a hope for the poor. A hidden organization that wasn’t a threat only to the human race, but also to all the social manners existing in the planet.
The bright and colorful lights that danced on the ceiling and animated the concert of some of the most famous bands on that country made my vision blurry. I could hear the loud sound of the music echoing on my head while trying to concentrate on my job, I had to finish the preparations together with another member of our organization for the first attack. Everything had been planned carefully but I still felt uneasy, something bad was going to happen and I knew it.

The other 10 people of my group were outside waiting for my signal, I was the one who should reprogram the ventilating system to release a certain substance that was extremely toxic to the human body. I was at the final preparations when something went wrong, the mechanism stopped working and I heard explosions outside. I ran out of there and got to the place in the concert where the others should be. Chaos reigned everywhere, explosions could be seen in most of the electrical equipments, fire took over the place fastly, people running in terror, my comrades lying on the ground with their bodies on fire. I ran to the entrance, at the other side of the room trying to make it in time, I didn’t know what was going on and there was nothing to do. At the time I could only feel that pain on my body, and them seeing myself falling to the ground, I managed to turn around just to face the building collapsing over me, after some seconds of pain everything turned black, since that day the government have been pursuing us for that accident. The Hakai Accident, as it have been called since them.

RULES:
1. Use proper grammar, try not to make many mistakes;
2. Be creative in your character profile;
3. Remember your character will be a normal human, not a freak of any kind, that means he/her will have normal weakness. No godmodding;
4. Don't kill yours or others characters randomly, if you plan on doing something important to the plot, and which involves your or somebodys else's character's death please warn me;
5. Post any doubts about the plot, or anything related to the RP here;
6. Sideplots are allowed, but try and stick to the main plot;
7. Have fun ;)
Characters:
Name:
Appearence: (be descriptive)
Personality: (again, be descriptive)
Bio:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Cool, you made it.

Name:Denise Ryans
Apperance:http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/TheChromeAngel/Anime%20Girls/Dark%20Hair%20Girls/anime_girl_fav4236.jpg
Instead of wearing the dress, she wears a dark blue tank top with a black leather jacket over it, black shorts and red converse. She also wears on black striped sock and one red striped sock. She has a blue, tiger tattoo that goes from her back up to her neck.
Personality: Denise likes to use her actions instead of her words. Doesn't really like to talk, and when she does, it's usually if she's giving directions or something important. She gets annoyed easily and smacks on on the head if you annoy her, just to shut them up.

Bio: Denise was born in Alabama and with a southern accent. Her mother died of breast cancer and her father is a addicted to dope. Denise is a huge chain smoker and carries a lighter and a pack of Marblos in her pocket. She doesn't stay home anymore like she used to when her mom was living and spend most of her time at her friends' house or outside somewhere in her small town. One day, when she did come hom for some more money for smokes, she found her father dead in the bathroom. He had died of an overdose. Overcome with sadness, Denise couldn't bare to see her house anymore. She burned down her home and never returned.

Edited post.

Last edited:

Gizelita

You're surely accpeted. ;) I gope that other people join soon so that we'll be able to start.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I will post a temp tomorrow morning. This seems highly interesting.

Name: Lane Douglas

Appearence: This

Lane stands at a height of six feet and weighs roughly about 159lbs with a muscualar build. His dirty blond hair reveals a red tint at the times that he walks into any form of light which frames his smokey blue eyes. For the most part he will wear black leather work boots with the laces tied around the boot itself and a pair of blue painter's jeans. As if it were a religion he wears a black t-shirt that is always tucked in tight enough to show the outlines of his mucles and a black sweater that turns into a type of hoodie when zipped up. On the right read pocket one can make out the shape of something round pressing against the fabric enough to leave a white circle of slightly frayed threads.

Personality: Lane is always quiet about his life even to his close friends. For the most part he keeps his face hidden with his hair for reasons unknown to anyone except for himself until he finally gets used to the person. Many call him shy while he would simply say that he is only cautious of those around him, even more so with the news about various attacks from some organization. But should he become truly used to a person he becomes talkative only in subjects that he has experience in so as to help the person or get them to avoid doing something entirely.

Bio: Lane was born to an abusive teen mother that seemed to prefer drinking over caring for her son. His father was another matter entirely due to the fact that he left the teen mother the instant that it was known she was preagnant. Because of this Lane grew up into a bit of a violent child until he was finally arrested at the age of nine for attempted murder. Because of his age they decided to take it easy on the child and only send him to a mental institution until he turned fifteen.

By the time that he was released from the mental institute Lane had become changed into a person that fought only to keep his anger in check and never talked to those around him. His mother only aged and became even more abusive by using a belt on him should he ever decide not to do something. Because of the beatings he started to become meek and always lower his head to hide his hate-filled eyes from his mother and even those that attempt to get close to him. This continued until the day that he finally turned eightteen and left his home for a place of his own. In the move from Tennessee to Alabama he started the habit that is quite common of using smokeless tobacco known simply as dip. From that point he attempts to live out his life under the radar of many people with only a Siberian Wolfhound named Fury as a companion.

Last edited:

Gizelita

Good, Darkfyre is another one, I guess I'll wait till there are, like, 7 or 8 people?

<3

Call me Love, love.
I'm a bit interested in this. But I'll see how many more people sign up first, and see if I can think of a character =)

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
hmmmmm...i haven't done an RP in 1000 years...ok like 3 months..but that is a long time...seems interesting...so glad i don't have to think of magical powers and give myself some dumb name.....I WILL BE DOING THIS!

Katurian

this sounds interesting! I have midterms this week but as soon as I can i'll make a temp. hopefully more people will sign up ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back