• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Epic Way to Die

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
I decided to start this up in response to the Worst Way to Die thread. Here, we can discuss the best, and most EPIC ways you can die, or how you plan to die. I'll start.

Hopefully I shall die by detonating a nuclear bomb strapped to my chest whilst fighting off an alien invasion on the moon. I am incinerated in the blast, along with the aliens, but that explosion triggers a chain of explosions, eliminating the rest of the invading armada while also carving my likeness into the moon so that future generations shall always remember me, or at least revere me as a God.

And because I died a noble warrior's death in combat, the Valkyries shall whisk me away to Valhalla, where I shall feast, dine, and slumber until the final battle of Ragnarok when I take up arms with Odin and Thor against the Giants and die once more, this time for good, and my body shall be frozen in a tomb with the othe great warriors to wander the Abyss.

YOUR TURN!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
saving someone you hate and everyone knows you hate them yeah!

or saving someone you love like a guy or like your family

or saving a group of people

or the president! O:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
through the fire and flames while literally GOING THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES

:DD

State

Awards
After finishing a VERY difficult mission that saves millions of people from war, you get back stabbed by your superior by shooting both you and your partner, throwing you far away from the mission area, tells his own soldiers to empty oil gallons on you and the very cigarette he was smoking, he throws it at you and you die.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
By saving your Aniki, and giving him the best speech ever. Being all like "Listen,Simon... Don't forget! Don't believe in the Simon I believe in, and don't believe in the Kamina that you believe in, believe in the Simon...That believes in yourself!"

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
forcing all countries to use a nuclear weopon on each other (Really not hard in reality)

αsiя

space coke
Oh thanks DT for reminding me of Kiwi
*cries of the sad ending*

My epic way to die is being poked by Chuck Norris

khallsta25

Banned
Fighting at a unknown world and got a keyblade stabbed in the heart.when it is snowing on the highest mountain in the world in front of million people.then you fall to the crowd while screaming.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Just watch Top Ten Halo Kills on Youtube and you got you answers on the best ways to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back