• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most hated Boss (well to me)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Unknown_123 said:
Really?

Yeah me too the first time I tried that untill I found out that it was posion...
I didnt even know the floor was poison till I died. XD

文偉立

newb programmer
Who did I hate? Larxene's last fight. You know why? Because after facing an irritating battle with a person who only knows how to card break and stock trap you (Riku), you have no warning Larxene was next. You could always go back to save but no one warns you.

TheKing'sGuard

COM - I hate Hades on Reverse Rebirth (beat the crap out of me several times) and I hate Vexen in Twilight Town with his stupid shield and all the necessary card breaks to stay alive (died 5-6 times in that fight)

KH - Ursula because of all the stupid swimming or the dragon because it's so damn annoying

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Yazagi said:
well in kh the one i hate the most was sephy and on khCOM was hook, man if it wasnt for the teleport ability i would try to beat him forever

Same here. Sephiroth was hard and the teleport ability saved my butt from Captain Hook.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hades and Captain Hook were the hardest Disney fights. Marluxia one, Larxene two, and Axel two were the hardest order members. Then, of course, is the last Riku replica's in both modes.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Hmmm... I've gotta say Ansem in Riku's story. Not that he was hard, but he was a dissapointment cause he was just a lame final boss and too easy for one to

-Helix Shinobi-

Larxene pissed me off a WHOLE lot it wasn't funny at ALL. But in the end I beat but one more second in that battle I would've through my SP on the ground lol ^^

JapanesePanda

Malificent was annoying because of the timing of the jumps. Riku for the fourth time though really took the biscuit.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Stupid guy. He talks too much!! >__<; AND NOBODY USES RIKU!!! D<

...Wait. We're not talking about characters we loathe, right? oo; Then... Captian Hook. He was a pain in the butt on each story... And Larxene too. Second fight. I could beat Riku for the fourth time but not her. .__.;;;

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
Well, since this is in the KH:CoM forum, I'll post my most hated KH:CoM bosses:
Captain Hook. Those "gift-wrapped" bombs threw me off and I had to have a lot of 0 cards in my deck to break his sleights........
Riku Replica fight, part 4. Dark Aura was a pain >_>;;
Axel, round 2. It took me 3 days to beat him!
Marluxia, round 1. I still can't beat him! Any tips (like what cards should I have? Then PM me)
Larxene, round 2. Her "rapid-hits" technique annoys me.......

As for Riku mode........

Riku Replica, bout 4 in Twilight Town. (I haven't gotten to Riku mode yet in MY game, but I tried beating him for someone else who had gotten there -- and failed.) Consider the fact that King Mickey can't accompany you for healing here; Riku must have a set deck throughout the game (which changes based on location); and the fact that Riku's stats only max out so much. And Riku Replica card breaks YOU most of the time >_>;;

Oh and.....I didn't know you could fight each world's bosses (well at least up to Hollow Bastion) as Riku! My strategy guide says you only fight bosses between floors (exception to Twilight Town). Is this true?

C

cam ron 77

The most annoying boss was the second Riku. He was so hard to get ahold of.XD I remeber spending hours on him. =/ The zero cards at the end (which techincally made it look like it was in the front, since it rotates in a circle) was what made the battle easier. i do that for all my battles. and i put the three cures or one elixir in the front. with zero cards, especially when they're in easy reach, make it easy because you can block more hits and junk.

Last edited:

SoRaBhK_dUdE

The most annoying boss in KH:COM would have to be the last Axel fight. It took me 1 and a half hours trying to beat him.

Unknown_123

Sophia Esteed said:
Oh and.....I didn't know you could fight each world's bosses (well at least up to Hollow Bastion) as Riku! My strategy guide says you only fight bosses between floors (exception to Twilight Town). Is this true?

Uh... yes you fight all the bosses in the worlds as Riku...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back