• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Powerful Days Mission Mode Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Strongest Character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
So, the whole point is, who do you think he/she is?

I've spent a fair deal of time playing mission mode so far, and I have to say that Sora is probably the most powerful, either that or it's a toss up between Sora and Riku.

Dual wielding Roxas was rather much a letdown, though.

Zeonark

Shouldn't this be in spoilers because Sora is playable? Eh, whatever. I'm going with Saix because he blows down two bars with one critical hit for me.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Shouldn't this be in spoilers because Sora is playable? Eh, whatever. I'm going with Saix because he blows down two bars with one critical hit for me.
nah everyone knows about sora, spoilers have to do with the story not mission and characters
and i am going to go with riku with the way to dawn, or marluxia with the zero gear, or roxas with zero gear but only 2 ability units to make it 2 become 1

Tiax

So, the whole point is, who do you think he/she is?

I've spent a fair deal of time playing mission mode so far, and I have to say that Sora is probably the most powerful, either that or it's a toss up between Sora and Riku.

Dual wielding Roxas was rather much a letdown, though.

Lexeaus. He has MASSIVE strength. He's slow, but strong.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I think definitely Lexaeus, his attack power alone is enough without critical %

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'd say Saix, he has a rather powerful critical hit% which makes him probably one of the best characters to use.
This, pretty much. Saïx + Zero Gear + 4 Sight Units = YES.
Lexaeus and Riku are right behind him, though. (Xaldin's pretty good, too, he should be up in the poll)

Dual wielding Roxas isn't that bad, I think it's just the long string of combos that doesn't allow you to do much damage. But I wish he was like the DW Roxas on day 358 :/

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I thought Riku was pretty powerful, but if Xaldin was on the poll I would have chosen him.

Silent hero_

Awards
I would say both Saïx and Lexaeus. And I see that no one has voted for Xemnas.. Hmph, I was rather disappointed on him. I mean, c'mon, he's supposed to be the Superior, the strongest of them all... Nomura said they needed to "balance" him out, but I think they overdid it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Probably Lexaeus and Saix. Xemnas is supposed to be second strongest, but it really didn't feel that way when I was playing as him. I found Xaldin pretty strong as well, and besides them, I'd go with Sora, Riku, and King Mickey.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xemnas has a fucking gay limit.
I was excepting more from the Superior. He's overall pretty good in MM, but.. :l

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Lex has some monster strength, he's just freakishly slow.
Xion's just like Roxas.
Saix and his Claymore can do a pretty good amount of damage too...

Gram

Banned
Awards
i voted riku.

Where is Xaldin in this poll????? Xaldin has the POWER!!!!
at the very least he deserves to be in the poll instead of DW roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back