• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

moves of the pros

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what is the best/useful tech in kh?

• ragnarok

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • upperslash

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • dodge slash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • strike raid

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • it's not listed but it way better!!!

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiamanz

kh1 and 2 are really cool but are there any techs or skills you want sora to do?
example: in COM sora can unleash stun impact and maybe if he could convert the keyblades power into energy strikes that would be awesome!

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
for kh2, it would be really kool if u could have donald and goofy connect themselves so it looks like a spear, but u take the end of it and u would spin it. then sora would throw it and it would cill any heartless/ nobody in its path. (this would be like a limit, kinda like trinity limit in kh1). i think that would be kool.

Sanctuary Keeper

Arcanum was awsome; and a combination with either ultima/ragnorok/sonic blade/trinity limit(or even all of them) would be sweet

Last edited:

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
ars arcanum was the best. =)

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
Arcanum was awsome; and a combination with eitehr ultima/ragnorok/sonic blade/trinity limit(or even all of them) would be sweet

Yeah Arcanum ruled!.

Oh Sanctuary Keeper one of my favorite combinations of techs together that i use was in one of the ansem fights(in kh1). I used Arcanum then used Ragnarok. after that all of my MP was almost gone so I used an elixer than used Strike raid, and sonic raid(the move you get from Cloud) then i used another elixer and finished with Trinity/or another Arcanum. After all of that he had about 5+ more hits before he died! (I think?).

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Ars Arcanum proved to be a great help in both KH1 and Kh2. It was useful to me especially against Seph because you can't get hit by him while your doing it and it takes out fair amounts of the enemy's health. The only thing i would want from it would be to last longer but it is still fine. I also liked Ragnarok mostly because of Impact. That was perticularly helpful against Hades who kept moving in an annoying pattern. Strike raid was a good distance attack but if you are too far away it could just be a waste of mp. I still perfer Ars Arcanum though.

Sanctuary Keeper

ars arcanum was the best. =)
Glad you agree ;D

Oh Sanctuary Keeper one of my favorite combinations of techs together that i use was in one of the ansem fights(in kh1). I used Arcanum then used Ragnarok. after that all of my MP was almost gone so I used an elixer than used Strike raid, and sonic raid(the move you get from Cloud) then i used another elixer and finished with Trinity/or another Arcanum. After all of that he had about 5+ more hits before he died! (I think?).
Same here, though I used this great stradegy against Sephiroth. Actually I just chained him with a TON of arcanum after arcanum. Especially since toward the end of the battle, his speed increases, so arcanum (or possibly Sonic blade(another favorite)) would be a great choice.

Last edited:

seb0910

personally, i thought Aerial Sweep was the most useful. i could kill most heartless in 1 hit with it when i was lvl 100 in KH1.

seb0910

come to think of it, so was guard. hey, i never noticed how many times i used all those abilities!

Balkarzar

oh, and dodge roll was pretty good too.

dodge roll wasa great and so was guard but dodge roll was better than guard i mean how many times we use dodge roll in kh1 and how many of us missed the dodge roll.dodge roll helped me in almost every battle in kh1.

Sanctuary Keeper

Yeah doge roll was very handy and great for evading and countering than Guard could be (well, on most occasions when you compare them) but doge roll was such an essential move to me, I wish they still had it in KH2

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
oh, and dodge roll was pretty good too.

come to think of it, so was guard. hey, i never noticed how many times i used all those abilities!

personally, i thought Aerial Sweep was the most useful. i could kill most heartless in 1 hit with it when i was lvl 100 in KH1.

wow, a triple post, ever heard of the edit button? try using it next time.. :eek:hmy:

also i thought ars arcanisum was the best kh1 ability and dodge roll helped a lot.

gaiamanz

yah I should have had ars arcanum but hey upperslash was a big addition you could have used it to keep a combo going essentially i've gotten 13 hits off of it
it kills heatless!

Soraroxrikusux05

i think air recovery and slide dash were the best. I remember that the powerwilds in Kh were hard to hit sometimes cuz they dodge alot, but that was solved in KH2 with the slide dash. Also, air recovery is really useful when the bosses hit u way far back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back