• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

lol id walk in the door calm, he'd be like what do u want
id pull out a shotgun and be like WtF nourma!!!WHY!?!?!?

Clowde

As long as its CG and not any live action bullshit, i don't care....

Plus. Who says it has to be part of the current story. They could make a new story entirely, but it'd still be a 'Kingdom Hearts" movie. We'd see Disney characters, Final Fantasy characters, and the new main characters made exclusively for the film...

They could use the whole "keyblade war" theme. Have a bunch of keyblade masters fight, and the main one is the last one standing...

Oh! I know. I could be a part of the current story. It could tell the story of TAV master. He could be one of the remaining masters left from the war, as well as his best friend who turned evil due to corruption "Xehanort"

It'd be one giant prequel.

Clowde

now a CG movie wouldnt suck as much as a live action movie.
Why make a prequel when they can make a movie with the current kh games stories.

Because then there's a chance they'll fuck it up and if it's about the current story, it might be considered canon.

Although. The trailer for KH2 looked so fucking epic i nearly pissed myself. It felt so....dark. And at the time i thought the neoshadows were just plain shadows. If they made a KH movie, i want it to be just as dark as that trailer. It raining, darkness spawning from the ground. Heart shaped fire. Alleyways.

Mmmmmm

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I still don't see at all why so many peoples find KH cutscene long. They're average at best.

Anyway, I don't see any reason to have a KH movie. Not all video game should turn up to have movies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I just cant imagine kairi or namine with miley's voice , it makes you think she is shocking with a pretzel or something.
kh movie = big NO
I(sort of, not really)guarantee you Miley will VA someone in KH3. D:
If there was a KH movie, I really hope she doesn't play as anyone. Unless if it was a minor character, that's alright..same with the VAing.

Sparks

gone
I would plug my ears if Miley was playing a small role in Kh3. I just hate her, and her songs, and disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back