• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slmcknett

It would be possible, but it would take a long time to explain the plot, like other worlds and many things may be left out to make the flim a fair length. And characters may be changed or new ones added to Americanize the movie for the general public. Dragonball Evolution ring any bells?
I don't think that it would be that hard to explain the plot in a movie version. Basically they would just make the adventure shorter. Basically it would just go
-Destiny Islands
-Traverse Town (explain heartless and keyholes)
-Agrabah (explain princesses and show a keyhole)
-Monstro (show riku's turn)
-Hollow Bastion
-End of the World

And if anything, they wouldn't even have to show the entirety of Agrabah, just showing riku's sillouhette carrying away Jasmine. Maybe they can put in Neverland, but, they wouldn't even have to show that much of the game. Just the major points. And a Chain of Memories movie would be as easy as f***.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
There will not be a Kingdom Hearts movie, its just a rumor. For now that is.
I mean a Kingdom Hearts movie would kill the fandom over it, its an awful idea.

RoxasTheOtherKey

I never said I wanted a movie. I was saying it is easy to make one. You never now if people would like it or not. Square Enix didn't think people would like Advent Children either but that didn't stop them from making that and look how that turned out.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I never said I wanted a movie. I was saying it is easy to make one. You never now if people would like it or not. Square Enix didn't think people would like Advent Children either but that didn't stop them from making that and look how that turned out.
Who said it was easy?
KH and Movie dont seem to make a good combination.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well, your friends lied to you. A KH movie would not only be a waste of time, and a shit load of money, but also a horrible endeavor that would turn out to be absolute and total shit.

LionHeart14

I really hope they don't make one. I'd kind of rather have a game than a movie. A movie would be kinda dumb. Yes, i know they did it with FFVII -.- and advent children's cool, but i hope they don't do it with kingdom hearts

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I really hope they don`t make KH into a movie. It wouldn`t seem right.

A

Audo

If they were to do one, I could only hope it wouldn't be a retelling of a game we already have/have played.
I'd rather it reveal a new piece of the storyline than anything, otherwise it would seem rather pointless.

The Golden Sitar

I could see them doing something like Advent Children if the story couldn't exactly be made into a game. x] But I have to ask... Does anyone else think that seeing Disney characters in the improved graphics would be... weird? Iunno. I just personally thought that seeing Donald and Goofy in the FMVs looked kind of odd, since I'm not used to them looking so detailed.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Maybe, they could do something liked Advent Children? That would be cool.

I don't think we'll need another action flick with little story to back it up. Honestly, other then the nonstop kick ass moves the underlining story was horrible. They should have left FFVII alone instead of making a horrible rehash of a decent game but in movie form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back