• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasTheOtherKey

I have had so many people tell me that there is going to be a Kingdom Hearts movie? would someone like to tell me the truth of whether there is going to be one or not? I'm prettysure yall will know more about it then any of my freinds.:23:

The Golden Sitar

Nah, it could be cool though, if handled properly. Too bad there'd likely be a small fraction of the fandom that would pick at it terribly because they won't think it's as epic as the games. c:

EDIT:
Poster above: I understand why you think that, though. xD;;;

The Golden Sitar

Ok, well Ithought it was kinda funny sounding. Well... A anime one wouln't be that bad but an actual people movie would be horrible.
I was thinking something like Advent Children, with pretty graphics like FMVs in Kingdom Hearts. cx

Actual people wouldn't do as good, imo. The designs and hair look a little harder to pull off on an actual person. =/

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Ok, well Ithought it was kinda funny sounding. Well... A anime one wouln't be that bad but an actual people movie would be horrible.
Read the Manga and it will totally change your opinion of an anime.
I like the games don't get me wrong, but in any other form the plot falls apart and the orginial image is distorted.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It's......possible, right? But not likely. However, it does intrigue me what it would be like....
It would be possible, but it would take a long time to explain the plot, like other worlds and many things may be left out to make the flim a fair length. And characters may be changed or new ones added to Americanize the movie for the general public. Dragonball Evolution ring any bells?

RoxasTheOtherKey

Read the Manga and it will totally change your opinion of an anime.
I like the games don't get me wrong, but in any other form the plot falls apart and the orginial image is distorted.

Yea I get what you are saying. I don't think it will ever happen but I am sure that they would make a new story for it like they did with FF: Advent Children as said before by The Golden Sitar

Lolita

Dear You
JTD95;

ouo You always overreact to any news about KH movies. Lol.

I don't think it would be a bad idea if they did the graphics like from Advent Children, it wouldn't be bad, now, a movie with real life people acting in it, swinging a keyblade, defeating computer-created Heartless, would be a shitty idea, imho.
Or if they make people put on a Heartless costume, but it has to be good like the ons from Magic Kingdom in DisneyWorld. xD;;

RoxasTheOtherKey

JTD95;

ouo You always overreact to any news about KH movies. Lol.

I don't think it would be a bad idea if they did the graphics like from Advent Children, it wouldn't be bad, now, a movie with real life people acting in it, swinging a keyblade, defeating computer-created Heartless, would be a shitty idea, imho.
Or if they make people put on a Heartless costume, but it has to be good like the ons from Magic Kingdom in DisneyWorld. xD;;

LOL nice! Now I want to see someone in a heartless costume. ^^ Just so I can hit it while in Roxas Cosplay. [Sorry I'm kinda obbsessed with that outfit ><]

RoxasTheOtherKey

Well at least it wouldn't be as bad as them remaking Death Note in america with american actors... Although it is very closeo to being just as bad if they did make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back