• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multi-platform

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

should Kingdom Hearts be a multi-platform game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
ok, so each KH game came out exclusively to only one console right? my question is WHY?? can't they just make a different version, but same story, for each console. and it's not just KH, Square seems to do it with like every game they have. i just don't get why they would keep an awesome game on one console when they can make more money by making it a multi-platformer. tell me what you think :thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S. The kingdom hearts section is also the section for general kingdom hearts right??

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
One word: Money$$$$$
Sony isn't going to let KH go over to it's enemies Nintendo and Mircosoft. The PS3 is losing the next gen wars and giving up KH series would hurt them econmincally. As the stock market declines who in there right mind would let Square Enix give their opponents a cash cow like this. Now the only reason CoM came out was Sony didn't realize the money to be made in KH and let Square Enix work with Nintendo where they proably signed a contract for 358/2 Days. I truly wish that KH3 and BBS were coming out for all systems, but I don't see it happening this time around. But who knows Sonic was in SSBB and so was Snake so you never know:idea:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
One word: Money$$$$$
Sony isn't going to let KH go over to it's enemies Nintendo and Mircosoft.

Sony has nothing to do with the decision of choosing what console the KH games will go to. Sony doesn't even have any rights to the KH series.

The PS3 is losing the next gen wars and giving up KH series would hurt them econmincally.

No, it wouldn't. Losing the KH series wouldn't even put a dent in Sony seeing as how there are millions of other games that are more popular and have a bigger influence on Sony's market.

And why are you talking about the PS3? KH has nothing to do with the PS3.

As the stock market declines who in there right mind would let Square Enix give their opponents a cash cow like this.

Neither Microsoft nor Nintendo are Square Enix's opponents. S-E doesn't even come close to competing with them.

Now the only reason CoM came out was Sony didn't realize the money to be made in KH and let Square Enix work with Nintendo where they proably signed a contract for 358/2 Days.

-_- There are dozens of more reasons than that.

Crimson Jazz

i didn't start it in the future of kingdom hearts section, i started it on the kingdom hearts 1 section

I didn't say you did. I was just telling you, don't go to the FoKH section and start this.

and could someone plzz add general kingdom hearts to the forum sections?

No one is going to, because there is no point in one.

Destruction

no, PS systems are most advanced, if KH games were put on other systems, they would have to be tuned down quite a bit to allow more then a Sony console to play it

Crimson Jazz

That is not the point. Why so serious? Why hate the PS3?

I don't hate it, I'm just pointing out that it's NOT the most advanced system.

Unless your just talking about "PS Systems" in general, then I understand.

I was talking about the PS3 and the other PS systems. They are not the most advanced systems.

#5 Lexaeus

Well the PS3 does top the Wii and Xbox 360 if thats what your comparing to.

But not to go off on a tangent I say keep main KH games to the Sony publisher to keep the main fan base and maybe make other games that aren't as big to go for systems like the wii (A giant multiplayer game maybe) and the portable systems. Remakes like I said which shouldn't appear for quite a while should be multi-platform (like a PS3-Xbox360 relationship).

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It shouldn't be multi-platfrom, one reason is that the 360 and Wii have too many exclusives. I mean come on, just let the PS3 have its own. I keep hating those 360 owners that keep whining that they want a PS3 exclusive to be in their console as well. Those are the type of people that convinced me not to buy a 360, because they must have only a couple of good games for them to ask if it is coming to the 360 as well or if they just whine about it.

GThrax

LOOK SQuare Controls where kingdom hearts will go if they want it to be multi platform just like final fantasy 13 then that be Great.

i dont think any game should stay exclusive they should make everything multi platform and end this console wars already.

It shouldn't be multi-platfrom, one reason is that the 360 and Wii have too many exclusives. I mean come on, just let the PS3 have its own. I keep hating those 360 owners that keep whining that they want a PS3 exclusive to be in their console as well. Those are the type of people that convinced me not to buy a 360, because they must have only a couple of good games for them to ask if it is coming to the 360 as well or if they just whine about it.

wow dude first off there all all kinds of 360 owners dads that bough games for their sons, harcore first person shooter, Rpg type people, some casual gamers, some kids, some people who have all platforms. dont just go and say that there is a general amount of 360 that whine about a ps3 exclusive that they want. i could say the same thing i know alot of ps3 people who WANTed BIOSHOCk now guess what there getting it. it is not bad to have kh on 360.

edit: sorry for the double post

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Jazz

It shouldn't be multi-platfrom, one reason is that the 360 and Wii have too many exclusives.

KH3 going multiplatform wouldn't give the 360 and Wii another exclusive. And you're wrong, the 360 and Wii don't have too many exclusive.

I mean come on, just let the PS3 have its own.

If it doesn't start winning the console war, it won't have it's own exclusives and devs will start going multiplatform.

I keep hating those 360 owners that keep whining that they want a PS3 exclusive to be in their console as well.

Are you kidding me? I think you're confused, it's the other way around.

Plus, that's a fucking stereotype.

Those are the type of people that convinced me not to buy a 360, because they must have only a couple of good games for them to ask if it is coming to the 360 as well or if they just whine about it.

A COUPLE of good games? Are you insane?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
wow dude first off there all all kinds of 360 owners dads that bough games for their sons, harcore first person shooter, Rpg type people, some casual gamers, some kids, some people who have all platforms. dont just go and say that there is a general amount of 360 that whine about a ps3 exclusive that they want. i could say the same thing i know alot of ps3 people who WANTed BIOSHOCk now guess what there getting it. it is not bad to have kh on 360.

edit: sorry for the double post

I doubt that they did that, and even if some PS3 owners wanted that, they don't spread out and whine about it that much. I mean, ever since FFXIII was announced for the 360, the following weeks there was a mass number of thread on gamespot in which they were all confident that future or past games would go to their system just for that one game. Not to mention the bunch of morons who bought a PS3 just for one game. Besides there are first-party games those can't be made multi-platform, and therefore the console war can't end.

Are you kidding me? I think you're confused, it's the other way around.

No it's not, you probably don't hang around in gaming forums. One example would be MGS4 and another would be FFversusXIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back