• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multi-platform

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

should Kingdom Hearts be a multi-platform game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
And KH can, because it's a third-party game made by a third-party developer.

I was refering to the part where he said that all games should be made multi-platform to end the console war.

GThrax

I doubt that they did that, and even if some PS3 owners wanted that

First just be quite right now YOU DO NOT SPEAK OR KNOW what other people think that you are not the mind of what all ps3 owners think. I"m a PS# owner and i think about that just get this in your head.

THERE Area VARIOUS DIFFERENT TYPE OF PEOPLE Various difference types of GAMERS. Everyone on the PS3 was saying MGS4 was going to be the best thing it ever for ps3 well it might have been I'll never know cause me and a BUNCH of other ps3 owners probably never bought the game.

mean, ever since FFXIII was announced for the 360, the following weeks there was a mass number of thread on game spot in which they were all confident that future or past games would go to their system just for that one game

ok i wasn't there to see that but if hat where true that is not the WHOLE 360 society heck i know atleast half the 360 society doesn't even know what final fantasy is those are just one other group of people who wants to make themselves feel better by rubbing something off on others people faces.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
personally i prefer that kh3 be on 360. i don't feel the ps3 has adequate enough games for me to just buy it alone. it just isnt worth one game. i own alot of great xbox 360 exclusives. like halo 3 and assasins creed, bioshock, GoW. and others. (excludiong computer makes of the games.) and i feel that the xbox 360 has made it's worth in many fields. (except hardware meaning the red haloe of death.) but other then that i feel it would be the smartest idea for nomura, and KH3 to release for xbox 360. they will gain so many players. maybe lose some. but they wil gain many many more. and the real die hard fans will follow the story line no matter what and i think that it would also help S/E with the failing economy cause it would give them so much more of an audience in america. in america right now. wii is number 1 and xbox 360 is pretty close. but ps3 is falling FAR behind. and it would be smart to release in on xbox 360 so that they could make so much more money in america.

ok i wasn't there to see that but if hat where true that is not the WHOLE 360 society heck i know atleast half the 360 society doesn't even know what final fantasy is those are just one other group of people who wants to make themselves feel better by rubbing something off on others people faces.

dude. most 360 owners are also geeks like the rest of us. and i bet at least 75% of them know what final fantasy is. i feel that most people ON EARTH under the age of 23 know what final fantasy is even if they rnt geeks. and probably 75% of them know what it is. maybe haven't played it but still.... i think when people who dont watch E3 find out about FF13 on the xbox 360 i bet a lot of them wil be stoked. that was a really smart move by square enix.

Last edited by a moderator:

GThrax

p. i don't feel the ps3 has adequate enough games for me to just buy it alone.
ps 3 had a whole bunch of games like Cod4 resistance uncharted warhawk rachet and clank Final fantasy
Metal gear solid 4 bioshock also comming out for it and some other games if any one wants to help me fill it this list up please do so.

own alot of great xbox 360 exclusives. like halo 3 and assasins creed, bioshock, GoW. and others
Assasin's creed and bioshocks are not exclusives just to tell you

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
you didnt read the whole thing idiot..... i said EXCLUDING computer versions cause those are still under microsoft control. anyways. and even so. the ps3 exclusives aren't even all that good. except resistance 2. i didn't like resistance 1 a whole lot but #2 will be good. but other then that i wasnt interested in many of the games

GThrax

dude. most 360 owners are also geeks like the rest of us. and i bet at least 75% of them know what final fantasy is. i feel that most people ON EARTH under the age of 23 know what final fantasy is even if they rnt geeks. and probably 75% of them know what it is. maybe haven't played it but still.... i think when people who dont watch E3 find out about FF13 on the xbox 360 i bet a lot of them wil be stoked. that was a really smart move by square enix.

ok so yea they know about fianl fantasy 13 but they dont like IT! Alot of 360 players just like shooters and dont like Rpgs game and tacticals games like final fantasy sure sure mass effect was an RPG but it was also a shooter and moslty in real time.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
ps 3 had a whole bunch of games like Cod4 resistance uncharted warhawk rachet and clank Final fantasy
Metal gear solid 4 bioshock also comming out for it and some other games if any one wants to help me fill it this list up please do so.

I'm pretty sure he means that in contrast to the 360's exclusives.

nate_shuuya29 said:
and i feel that the xbox 360 has made it's worth in many fields. (except hardware meaning the red haloe of death.)

The red ring of death has actually been declining. They have fixed that problem with a lot of 360s.

nate_shuuya29 said:
i said EXCLUDING computer versions cause those are still under microsoft control.

Assassin's Creed is for 360, Windows, and PS3.

GThrax

you didnt read the whole thing idiot..... i said EXCLUDING computer versions cause those are still under microsoft control. anyways. and even so. the ps3 exclusives aren't even all that good. except resistance 2. i didn't like resistance 1 a whole lot but #2 will be good. but other then that i wasnt interested in many of the games
sorry ment to say that assasin's creed and bioshock are For the PS3

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
ok so yea they know about fianl fantasy 13 but they dont like IT! Alot of 360 players just like shooters and dont like Rpgs game and tacticals games like final fantasy sure sure mass effect was an RPG but it was also a shooter and moslty in real time.

so was fable and kotor..... and kotor one game of the year for xbox 1 and most xbox fans stayed with the xbox360.. and assasins creed has made alot of money two. and tat was also an exclusive (except for computer versioon) and it was an rpg.

sorry ment to say that assasin's creed and bioshock are For the PS3

ok.... yeah i messed that up. but.. that just proves a point. they r more well known as xbox 360 games.

Last edited by a moderator:

GThrax

not yet they aren't.. or to my knowledge they havent had them on thhe shelves as ps3 games yet

assasin's creed came out the same day on the ps3 as the day it came out for 360 and as for bioshock it comes out later this year (dont know when tho)

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
so was fable and kotor..... and kotor one game of the year for xbox 1 and most xbox fans stayed with the xbox360.. and assasins creed has made alot of money two. and tat was also an exclusive (except for computer versioon) and it was an rpg.

Assassin's Creed isn't an RPG. It's an Action-adventure sandbox.

not yet they aren't.. or to my knowledge they havent had them on thhe shelves as ps3 games yet

It was a 360 and PS3 game since it was released in 2007.

GThrax

well i think the only way to get the best gaming experience is to not just be a console fag and be like "my console is best"
i think owning more then one console will give me the best gaming experience and thats is what i get

#5 Lexaeus

Each platform is unique in its own way.

When I said the ps3 tops the 360 and wii I was talking in terms of slighty better graphics, plus some other features that allows to prevail over the xbox 360 and wii in certain ways. (I don't own a ps3)

Everyone bought their consoles for whatever reasons sticks with them as the best console because of those reasons. I don't want to create that war. The question was should major KH games be multi-platform. The answer I believe is no. Square-Enix has established its game through Sony since the release of its PS1. If you were interested in Square-Enix's products you would have chosen a PS3. Sony's PS3 has a somewhat better processing power and a portable storage that can hold a quite large amount of data. I say they should create a PS3 version of the game and eventaly attempt to port it to xbox 360. With constant improvements in engines and hardware technologies a 2010 xbox360 game can hold out to a 2009 PS3 game just because its a slight difference. If you need an example like at the quality of the graphics of KH1 and KH2. Big change.

Hopefully that makes sense.

KingXehanort

First off nate_shuuya29 you got to be nuts. The ps3 has a better line up of games then the 360.
The Ps3 got and going to get: Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, God of War 3, Ratchet & Clank Future, Resistance 1 and 2, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, White Knight Story, Heavy Rain, Killzone 2, Haze, Infamous, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm... And many more.

And what does the 360 have? Bioshock? NO. Its also on PS3 and PC. Gears of War? NO. Its also on PC. What else? Nothing.
About 90% of all 360 games are also on the PC.No need for a 360. Got a PC got a PS3, I'm all set.
The 360 got nothing on the PS3.

I also think that KH3 is going to be on the PS3. Why? All of the major KH games are on a Sony system.
KH1 = PS2
KH1 FM = PS2
CoM = GBA and PS2
KH2 = PS2
KH2 FM+ = PS2
BBS = PSP
358/2 = DS
Coded = mobile or PSP

That makes: 7 games for Sony, 2 for Nintendo, 1 misc, and 0 for Xbox.
There's a 99,99% chance of it going to be on the PS3, 0,01% for it to be a 360 game and 0% on the Wii.
When SE is going to release KH3 there going to want to have all of the KH fans to play it, and who has most of them? Sony.
If MGS4 filed up a dual-layered Blueray ( 50 gigs ) and had to install after every Act that's way more space the the 360 or Wii. Do you think SE is going to make KH3 probable the most wanted game ever just to be 9 gigs? Or whatever amount of space the Wii has? No. They want a full game. Not just some watered down version of a game so it fits on a 360 or Wii disk.
Come on. Its KH3. Every one that played a KH game is going to want to play it. And now a days: size maters. How much you make. How much space you have. How fast your internet is. How long your pen--cils are. ( I know that one sucked )
Its always: "The bigger, the better".

TerraTheRock

I would say my adress but i 'm scared that someone
First off nate_shuuya29 you got to be nuts. The ps3 has a better line up of games then the 360.
The Ps3 got and going to get: Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, God of War 3, Ratchet & Clank Future, Resistance 1 and 2, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, White Knight Story, Heavy Rain, Killzone 2, Haze, Infamous, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm... And many more.

Why did you have to throw our naruto ultimate ninja storm!!!!!

Macabre

Gold Member

Assassin's Creed is for the PS3, 360 and Windows and Bioshock will be released for the PS3 on this October.

Yeah, the majority of 360 owners like FPS, TPS and Action games but many 360 owners like RPGs also.

And the 360 currently has the most RPGs.

Assassin's Creed is not an RPG.
It's an Action Adventure game.

well i think the only way to get the best gaming experience is to not just be a console fag and be like "my console is best"
i think owning more then one console will give me the best gaming experience and thats is what i get
Agreed.

When I said the ps3 tops the 360 and wii I was talking in terms of slighty better graphics, plus some other features that allows to prevail over the xbox 360 and wii in certain ways. (I don't own a ps3)
Well, the 360 has a better GPU than the PS3 but yes, both of consoles hold a few things over the other.

But one thing is for sure is that both consoles have good lists of games.

Question, doesn't the 360 have more exclusive games than the PS3?

KingXehanort

Well, the 360 has a better GPU than the PS3 but yes, both of consoles hold a few things over the other.

But one thing is for sure is that both consoles have good lists of games.

Question, doesn't the 360 have more exclusive games than the PS3?

The PS3 has a slightly better GPU. Lets compare:

Clockspeed in MegaHertz: 550 (PS3), 500 (360)

GigaFlops (Billions of Floating Point Operations Per Second): 1,800 (PS3), 240 (360)

Billions of Dot Products per Second: 1,800 (PS3), 240 (360)

Millions of Polygons per Second: 900, 1,800 with CPU handling culling (PS3), 500 (360)

Shader operations per clock cycle: 136 (PS3), 96 (360)

Billions of Shader operations per second: 74.8, 100 with CPU (PS3), 48 (360)

Texture lookups per clock cycle: 24 (PS3), 16 (360)

Texture lookups per second: 13,200 (PS3), 8,000 (360)

Vertex/Pixel Shader pathways: 24 pixel, 8 vertex (PS3), 48 shared (360)

Shader ops per pathway: 5.7 (PS3), 2 (360)

As you can see the PS3 has the better GPU.

And for the Games. A lot of people say the 360 has more exclusives.
I think there's 2 ways to see this:

A) If you count the exclusives since the 360 release (2004/2005 I think) : then the 360 has more games.

B) You count the exclusives since the PS3 release (2006/2007): the the PS3 has more games.

yeah my mistake. but it points out my point. Bioshock was on the Xbox 360 before it was ever on the ps3 or even considered for the ps3. and plus i bet 60% of all ps3 owners are also Xbox 360 owners. or somewhere close.

Do you know even why Bioshock was not released for the PS3 until now? M$ played 2Kgames to make it a timed exclusive.
If you don't believe me just google it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back