• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multi-platform

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

should Kingdom Hearts be a multi-platform game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I think it should go on Xbox 360 cause well I think it would be fun doing achievements.

GThrax

The PS3 has Trophies now. Its like achievements but 10 times better. With game specific trophy illustrations and a RPG like Lv system.

im sorry man but there no way in hell that the trophie system can beat the achivement system you just have to give that to the 360 i have a ps3 i and i know that the achievments feel much more rewarding when you get them then a stupid trophy

irst off nate_shuuya29 you got to be nuts. The ps3 has a better line up of games then the 360.
The Ps3 got and going to get: Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, God of War 3, Ratchet & Clank Future, Resistance 1 and 2, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, White Knight Story, Heavy Rain, Killzone 2, Haze, Infamous, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm... And many more..

dude more then half of those games didnt even come out yet if you look at the line up of game NOW the 360 has a way better line up

and if you want to name a whole bunch of game that are going to come out i can name a bunch too

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
wow...this turned into a console war fast...guess i shoulda expected it tho...and one thing i don't get is why everyone thinks, multi-platform means "360 and ps3" noooooooooo i meant something like KH1,2,3 for DS,PSP,MOBILE PHONE,PS2,XBOX,XBOX360,PS3, and the WII. each game will have to have stuff cut out of it to fit each console, but still i think it would be awsome if they did that

-METALMANMAC1

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Meh what ever console the next games after the 3 new games come out it's bound to be good.

Valamphias

It's threads like these that make me lose my faith in humanity...

Getting on topic, it doesn't matter to me whether or not KH3 is multi-platform or exclusive to the PS3. I'd be able to enjoy the game in either event. I'd be quite annoyed if the game ended up being a 360 exclusive, but then that's the least likely scenario, so I'm not particularly worried.

GThrax

i dont really mind where it goes either i just dont like thick heads who think it should only go to one side so i argue with them

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Each platform is unique in its own way.

When I said the ps3 tops the 360 and wii I was talking in terms of slighty better graphics, plus some other features that allows to prevail over the xbox 360 and wii in certain ways. (I don't own a ps3)

Everyone bought their consoles for whatever reasons sticks with them as the best console because of those reasons. I don't want to create that war. The question was should major KH games be multi-platform. The answer I believe is no. Square-Enix has established its game through Sony since the release of its PS1. If you were interested in Square-Enix's products you would have chosen a PS3. Sony's PS3 has a somewhat better processing power and a portable storage that can hold a quite large amount of data. I say they should create a PS3 version of the game and eventaly attempt to port it to xbox 360. With constant improvements in engines and hardware technologies a 2010 xbox360 game can hold out to a 2009 PS3 game just because its a slight difference. If you need an example like at the quality of the graphics of KH1 and KH2. Big change.

Hopefully that makes sense.

It's posts like this that make me want to pull my hair out.

The 360's GPU (graphics-processing unit) is STRONGER than that of the PS3's GPU. The 360 can have better graphics than the PS3. Whatever the PS3 tries to show off in graphics, the 360 can top.

If you PS3 fanboys don't believe, here's a comparison:

Platform Comparison - PS3 Vs Xbox 360: GPU Specs

KingXehanort said:
First off nate_shuuya29 you got to be nuts. The ps3 has a better line up of games then the 360.
The Ps3 got and going to get: Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, God of War 3, Ratchet & Clank Future, Resistance 1 and 2, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, White Knight Story, Heavy Rain, Killzone 2, Haze, Infamous, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm... And many more.

And what does the 360 have? Bioshock? NO. Its also on PS3 and PC. Gears of War? NO. Its also on PC. What else? Nothing.
About 90% of all 360 games are also on the PC.No need for a 360. Got a PC got a PS3, I'm all set.
The 360 got nothing on the PS3.

I also think that KH3 is going to be on the PS3. Why? All of the major KH games are on a Sony system.
KH1 = PS2
KH1 FM = PS2
CoM = GBA and PS2
KH2 = PS2
KH2 FM+ = PS2
BBS = PSP
358/2 = DS
Coded = mobile or PSP

That makes: 7 games for Sony, 2 for Nintendo, 1 misc, and 0 for Xbox.
There's a 99,99% chance of it going to be on the PS3, 0,01% for it to be a 360 game and 0% on the Wii.
When SE is going to release KH3 there going to want to have all of the KH fans to play it, and who has most of them? Sony.
If MGS4 filed up a dual-layered Blueray ( 50 gigs ) and had to install after every Act that's way more space the the 360 or Wii. Do you think SE is going to make KH3 probable the most wanted game ever just to be 9 gigs? Or whatever amount of space the Wii has? No. They want a full game. Not just some watered down version of a game so it fits on a 360 or Wii disk.
Come on. Its KH3. Every one that played a KH game is going to want to play it. And now a days: size maters. How much you make. How much space you have. How fast your internet is. How long your pen--cils are. ( I know that one sucked )
Its always: "The bigger, the better".

It's an idiotic post like this that make me want to kill someone.

BlackBlitz7

Website
burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Seems like everyone is on edge huh? Personally..I've always been a Sony-fan...but I will admit with the still expensive price tag and lack of RPG's ((I am an RPG junky)) the 360 has my future money..unless the PS3 has some miraculous turn-around

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I don't think that KH should go to XBox. Enix has just made FF13 go to XBox, and I think they should at least keep one good game an exclusive... even though CoM was on GBA.

#5 Lexaeus

1/3 chance for PS3
1/3 chance for 360
1/3 chance for wii

Thats Mathematically correct.

EDIT:\\ OK I'll stop teasing ya :)

Last edited:

TempestuousWind

Under the bed or in the closet, hiding from Axel a
Umm, I'm no game-making expert, so I really tell you. I do know it is hard to recreate though, so maybe what they wanted wasn't really compatible with other systems.

I do see your point with their other games, though......
Maybe it's just their preference. It'd be easier to keep track and keep up production with focus on just one console, I'd assume.

The Wii idea seems kinda cool, though.

*scratches chin and goes back to eating ice cream and playing with Roxas figurine*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back