• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX english voice joke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmawielder

LOL ok so i was watching the BBS english trailer on youtube and it looked like some people were joking about the english voice of MX and this comment just cracked me up. "Well that's what happens when you smoke darkness. MX took a pipe and used dark fire to spark it and has been smoking darkness for most of his life. Side effects included golden eyes, pointy ears, a bald head, the voice of Leonard Nimoy, and the sudden desire to make dramatic hand gestures."

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
LOL ok so i was watching the BBS english trailer on youtube and it looked like some people were joking about the english voice of MX and this comment just cracked me up. "Well that's what happens when you smoke darkness. MX took a pipe and used dark fire to spark it and has been smoking darkness for most of his life. Side effects included golden eyes, pointy ears, a bald head, the voice of Leonard Nimoy, and the sudden desire to make dramatic hand gestures."

lol, that was my comment. I made the same post in these forums as well. In fact Sempied actually has the quote in his sig.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Haha, I saw that too. Funny stuff.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Slyfoxx, stop double accounting to copyright your joke ;-;

Double accounting? What? My username in khinsider is Skyfoxx and my username in youtube is TheRPGPlayer.

In all honesty, when I came back from being inactive in these forums, I wanted to change my username to TheRPGPlayer since I started using that username while Skyfoxx was only used in these forums because it was the first forums I had ever joined.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

That sounds really familiar actually........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back