• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My 13 Points

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalamar_TheDark7

Floating on an island in the middle of your forehe
I got bored and figured this out in history today. This proves that my mind is slowly rotting. Let me know what you think.

13 points- I think this refers to the first 13 minutes of gameplay. (All I could think of, nothing else made sense) Also the number of unknowns and the number used most often in kh (duh)

2. "We'll go together." This refers to Riku and Sora. In the beginning of the game, Mickey and Riku either split paths, are separated, or they both stay together.(Yeah, I know, real specific) Anyway, Mickey tells Riku that Sora is waking up and they need to go to Castle Oblivion, which he does, whereupon they set out to battle the Heartless.
3. Paradise refers to an island much like the destiny islands that they find in their journey. It's paradise, so they don't want to leave. It may or may not be an illusion, though.
4. They go to the end of the world, where they meet either what's left of Ansem or Axel. This is where those three lines of conversation come in. They're told the solution to stopping the Heartless is here, in Kingdom Hearts. They think he's lying and go to Twilight town, where...
5. Everything they think they know changes. They meet BHK, the third Keyblade master. He goes with them.
6. You get the drive power (Metamorphisis) Something to do with Mickey and Sora happens. (I couldn't read part of it because it was too blurry)
7. The event with Mickey continues. They find Kairi. Both of these are linked with the Heartless.
8. The Heartless problem is elaborated on.
9. A new world that was forgotten, where the organization and possibly the forces of good and evil will gather.
10. Destiny Islands. Either Ansem leaves Riku, ("His voice... It's left me.") or the true Kairi can no longer remember Sora and Riku (Namine at work) "This time... I'll fight." refers to either Riku (this time for the forces of good), BHK, or Kairi (Not likely).
11. Back to Kingdom Hearts, when they realize Ansem/Axel was right.
12. They fight the swarms of Heartless, including many Darkside.
13. They lose track of Sora and set out to look for him.

It's possible that this could refer to the whole plotline and not just the beginning, now that I think about it. Seeing as how most screenshots are with sora, that part could be wrong. Anywho, just thought I'd voice my long drawn out view on the thirteen points. Let me know just how stupid it sounds. :)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I seriously doubt some of this.

Mainly:
- They go to the end of the world

And finding Kairi that early in the game is......not that possible........I doubt they will meet that early in the game.

And the fate of the 13 points graph is undecided. Meaning this could have absolutely nothing to do with KH2 anymore, some of it has to do with KH2, or all of it has something to do with KH2.

I think some of it. But you can think what you want....

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I don't agree on much of this theory...the 13 points...they are a true mystery...it was kinda a big part of COM....so..it still MAY have some reference to kh2....13...13....There has to be an answer

Dalamar_TheDark7

Like I said at the end KL, I looked back and I started thinking and I realized that's a lot of stuff to cram into thirteen minutes. So I think it may be a game overview, which is more likely. It's also possible that the #7 Kairi is a replica meant to fool them. And Ultima, how were they a big part of COM? I played almost all of both sides of the stories, and my friend(whose game it was) filled me in on the rest. I don't recall the thirteen points even being mentioned, much less a big part.

SorasKingdom said:
hey.....i thought end of the world was destroyed, never to be botherd with again...so mebe there is ANOTHER end of the world (yes, even i HIGHLY doubt that)

mebe they are talkin aboot end of the world..

Yes it was destroyed when the worlds were remade, but aren't the worlds (Stars) falling again in parts of the videos? Which may mean the way to Kingdom Hearts is open.

Anyway, this is all just speculation.

BTW, the glowing eyed unknown is either Riku in his dark form, Ansem, or an Organization member. Why? Because they are the only major characters that wear boots. Think about this. The directer guy said that yes one of the characters in DD was Riku. Why would he give away something important like that? To throw fans a bone? No, I think he was fairly sure that because of his resemblance to Riku, we would mistake the blinfolded unknown for him. But, it's also possible they're both Riku. What makes me sure about that? A glowing Heartless symbol appears around the Dual Wielder in DD, and one appears on a rock just before the glowing eyed unknown comes out. And whose symbol is that symbol? The same person who is inside of Riku, Ansem. But, something tells me that no one will believe me on this. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

ultima55

I've lost track how many times I've analyzed the Thirteen Points myself, and I've never come up with anything like that. Hrum... *goes over each of your points*

13 Points: Gameplay minutes, eh? I always thought it was an allusion to the possible number of games in the series since it stops at 2 and the next game to come out was the second one. Oh well...

2: That quote doesn't necessarily just mean Sora and Riku, eh? Any group of people could be "going together". What about Sora, Donald and Goofy? Aren't they "going together"? Riku and Mickey were "going together" in R/R. Aren't you "going together" with your new ally in each world. The phrase has many more connotations, besides what you just put.

3: Paradise is not a word to be used lightly. It doesn't just refer to a literal place that you can visit, y'know. Paradise is what the individual makes it to be. For most, their ideal paradise would be one where all the worlds are kept in balance (they don't know that though). Ansem's paradise is one fillled with darkness. Sora, Riku and Kairi's own paradise is their home island, which in a sense, is a aesthetic paradise. See what I'm getting at here?

4: Urum... not entirely sure what you're getting at there... I won't deny that it's probably Diz or Ansem saying what's written there (Diz most likely, as he's the philosophical knowitall, "I'm-a-gonna-mess-with-your-head" type of character).

5: "Change" might just be a reference to the previous point that was shown, which is 6. The third key... well, really. How many keyblades are there you think? Infinite, maybe, according to Nomura-in-an-interview-from-a-long-time-ago. Anyone could have "the third key". Maybe Sora's keyblade is the third one. Or Riku has it. Or Mickey. Could be anyone.

6: Metamorphosis! Like a butterfly coming out of its chrysalis (was about to say cocoon but those are moths ;x)! Like, like... Sora coming out of the thinger-ma-doodle at the beginning of KH2! Hwazzah! For the record, the 6th point says "Metamorphosis... ID... etc... quotatation... yadda yadda...". Et cetera, et cetera.

7: *just realized that you're going backwards with the points in which they appear* Uh..uh... What event with Mickey? You mean when he saves their asses from the Dusk in Twilight Town? For all we know that could be a "hi-bye" sort of thing. Plus... the only thing that remotely refers to Mickey is "my liege", but someone could be talking to Ansem for all we know. He is a king/lord/ruler/whateveryouwannacallhim after all.

8: Nowhere in point 8 do they mention heartless at all. =/ It's about the "third enemy" and the NEO. Methinks you're looking at things backwards, dearie.

9: No comment, besides it says nothing about the world being new. It could've been there all the time, just everyone forgot. K'doh.

10: This is all very Kairi-oriented stuff, so the idea of anything refering to Riku or Ansem is slim to none.

11: Sure, it refers to Kingdom Hearts, but really... The door to the light cannot exist behind the darkness. See that symbol there in the middle? Mathematical symbol for "cannot exist". Simple algebra.

12: "Ansem's other report". "A creation born of ignorance". Nothing about fighting heartless, except that the heartless were created due to unintentional events.

13: The only thing I can't find anything wrong with! YAY!

Yeah... sorry about the overanalysis, but you did ask for particular points we disagreed with. ^^;;

Dalamar_TheDark7

Well I feel like a big idiot. :) First off, half of that I never thought through that far, or even checked against the DD. I didn't know that it counted down either. I worked from a poster of all of them together and just worked that way. My bad. But really, thirteen games? Who on earth plans that far ahead? Squenix didn't with FF, so why now?

ultima55

The thirteen games bit is my thinking from a ways back when... still haven't changed my mind 'bout that though. =P In any case, it's not fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back