• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My 358/2 Days Experience (Translations)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
I was wondering whether I should put my playing experiences down. You see, my mom's friend back in Japan (my mom is from Japan so I'm half Japanese) sent a shipment of stuff from Japan to us. She sent food, pocky for my dad and for me... Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days!! I screamed when I saw this that I almost blew my dad's ear out. I got so excited but the game is in Japanese so I guess goodluck with that. It's pretty awesome though. On the main DS menu when asks whether you want to play a DS game, GBA game, configure your settings, etc. It shows a sea salt ice cream for Days X3

As for the text portion... well I can read Japanese but the kanji gets me. In other words, overall I understand what they're saying but I have to look up the kanji (chinese characters in Japanese terms).

Right so should put down my experiences? I'll pretty much put down what other members say to Roxas in the lounge and how they interact with eachother. There are some funny stuff in there, especially between Larxene and Demyx (in this game, he's like a comic relief) XD. I'll also put down some other stuff too.

-Edit- All Translations Will Now Be Posted Here. Please note that up to Day 17 will be from memory.

Day 7

Larxene: "Oh, have you finally woken up?"

Xigbar: "Yo Roxas, you're finally awake?"

Saix: " There's a big meeting today. You better not be late"

Axel: "Yo Roxas"
Roxas: "... ... ..."
Axel: "What's wrong? You need something?"
Axel: "Oh yah, right now they were saying to go gather around the conference table (What Nothing Gathers). What a bother."
Roxas: "Conference table..."
Axel: "They have something to tell us. What do you want to do. You want to go now?"
*choose whether to yet or not*
Axel: "Alright let's go"

*cutscene with Xion first entering the Organization occurs*

Note that Roxas doesn't talk very much at first but as you progress through the game, he becomes more talkative and open.

-------------- ------------- --------------
Day 8

Saix: "Roxas, We'll have you go out on a mission now

Note that Saix will say this everyday when you start the day

Saix: "Well, it's more like an introduction on how to carry out your missions."
Saix: "Axel will occupany you on today's mission. Is that alright Axel?"
Axel: "Why? *I can't understand the kanji in the second sentence he says*"
Saix: *now this is a guess* "That's right. You'll explain to Roxas how missions work. When you've finished you preparations, call me out"
Axel: "... Well that's what he says so today, I'll be your *can't understand the last word T_T*"
Axel: "What staring off at? When you're ready, we're leaving"

Zexion: "That 14th member's name... I am sure there is not a meaning to her name" *That's an estimate*

14th member: "... ... ..."

Axel: "When you're done preparing, go talk to Saix"

Well you gotta go to Saix for everything ._.; Anyway moving on

Saix: "Do it right, Axel"
Axel: "Okay *says another sentence that I didn't know the kanji*. Let's go Roxas"
Roxas: "... ... ..." *looks at the 14th*
Axel: "What's the matter? Are you interested in her? She was..."
Saix: "Number 14, Xion"
Axel: "Xion huh"
Roxas: "Xion..."
Axel: "Got it memorized? Roxas"

His famous quote has emerged |D *shot*

Roxas: "Yah..."
Axel: "Then what's my name?"
Roxas: "Axel..."
Axel: "What's our boss's name?" *recognize this quote? (hint hint: KH2)
Roxas: "Xemnas..."
Axel: "Well, there's no way you'd forget that. Let's go"

Day 9

Saix: "Roxas, today I'll have you go on a mission with Marluxia. When you've finished preparing, call me out"
Marluxia: "Well that's how it is Roxas. I'm counting on you"

Marluxia: "When you're done preparing, let's get going"

Demyx: "Can't you play a good tune?"

Vexen: He's rambling on about something

Well Marluxia teaches you how to fight with your keyblade (how ironic). By the end, you can tell that his obsession with the keyblade starts as Lord_Marluxia said. Marluxia is all "The keyblade, what an amazing weapon" and stuff.

Day 10

Zexion: "Good morning. Today, I will occupany you on your mission. I have already finished my preparations. When you have finished your preparations, please inform Saix"

Notice how they all say this about preparing |D

Lexeaus: "... ... ..."

Zexion: "Have you finished preparing? If you have, please inform Saix"

Marluxia: *Obsessing over keyblade*

Zexion explains to you about the mission gauge. There is a minimum but you can go above and beyond and fill the mission gauge completely. He says to Roxas good work and also asks Roxas at the end if he has any questions about anything (he truely is like teacher/ senpai |D). Roxas then asks what Kingdom Hearts is and I was like " o_o;; ....". Zexion was like "... ... ..." but then he goes and explains. He also explains to Roxas about nobody's and the meaning of Kingdom Hearts is to nobodies. At the end he asks Roxas if he has anymore questions and then they go back.

Day 11

Saix: "Roxas, today I'll have you go on a mission with Larxene"
Roxas: "Okay..." *looks around, Larxene is no where to be found"
Saix: "Larxene has already left and is at the location of the mission" (guess)
Roxas: "Okay..."
Saix: "That and today's mission you will not only use the keyblade but magic as well"
Roxas: "Magic?"
Saix: "*first sentence could not make out*. When you've finished you preparations, call me out"

Xigbar: "Go make yourself usefull"

Vexen: Rambling on again

Larxene teaches you how to you use your magic in a er... almost sadistic kind of way... She's goes on bitching like "Why do I have to do such a boring mission?" and this is funny part that you'll get as you progress through the game "Why can't Demyx do this stuff?" kind of thing. Then she goes on like "Oh, I just thought of a fun idea. Fight without your keyblade". Roxas "What!?" and then starts magic class. At the end of the mission, she goes on bitching again how this ended to be a boring mission.

Day 12

Vexen: "Roxas, today you're going on a mission with me"
Roxas: "Oh okay"
Vexen: "When you've finished preparing, call Saix out"

Demyx: "You really can't leave Larxene alone" with *something like that XD*

Don't Larxene and Demyx get along great? XDD

Larxene: "What do you want? If you have don't need anything, go away"

Vexen: Coudn't understand what he said but he seems happy about something.

Vexen teaches you how to interact with your surrounds and make observations. Nothing much with him.

Day 13

Saix: "Roxas, today I'll have you go on a mission with Lexaeus. When you've finished you preparations, call me out"

Zexion: "Did you need something? If you do not need anything, then please go away"

Lexaeus: "...Are you ready to go?"

Marluxia: *keyblade obsessing and something about Roxas's power I think*

Lexaeus teaches you how to do limit breaks and it's kind of funny because in order to get your hp low, he punches Roxas. You don't actually see it because the screen goes black and Roxas is like "Wha... What was that for?" he's also huffing from being weak. Lexaeus brings your hp level to the yellow zone with just a single punch |D;; Though at the end, he praises Roxas by saying that he did well.

Day 14

Axel: "Yo Roxas. It seem like i'm going on another mission with you today"
Roxas: "Okay, Got it"
Axel: "When your done preparing, give Saix a- you probably already know this by now. I don't know what kind of a mission it is but let's hurry and get it done"
Roxas: "Okay"
Axel: "Oh yah, Roxas. It seems starting today, we're going on regular missions. Don't forget to prepare your weapon"
Axel will then start explaining to you about hallogram missions

Roxas you're coming out of your shell and talking more |D *bricked*

Larxene: "Look I'll give you this, just go away" *she gives you a potion*

If I were you, I would be sure to talk to the other members in the lounge everyday. They will give you items.

Demyx and Marluxia: I forgot what they said ;_;

Well nothing out of the ordinary happens on this day. Except that you see Hayner, Pence, and Olette. It seems they're having a race and the last person has to get everyone ice cream. Atleast that's what Hayner is saying. In this case it's Pence since he's having a hard time keeping up with Hayner the most XD After seeing them, Roxas is all "What was that about?". Axel says that it's probably the kids that live around here (Twilight Town). Then he's like "Let's go get ice cream too" It's also this day that Axel makes the proposition that he and Roxas should come to the top of the clock tower after missions to eat ice cream together. Roxas agrees and says it's because they're friends.

Day 15

Zexion: He will say how you've improved and as a reward, he gives you something good. I'm not sure what it is but it seems to be an upgraded potion or something like that.

Marluxia: It seems he's plotting already and you get something from him after listening to him.

Larxene: She's says how you've gotten better but you still have a long way to go.

Xion: "... ... ..."

Well then, starting now, there are 3 missions to choose from. I started with the first one and you're teamed up with Larxene for that one (atleast this time, you don't here her bitching)

Day 16

Marluxia: Says something about the keyblades power.

Zexion: Forgot what he said

You're teamed up with Marluxia for the second mission to choose from the selection screen.

Day 17

Marluxia and Zexion: Say the same thing they said to you yesterday.

Today's choice which is the only one left if you go in order is defeating Dusks in the castle.

---------------- ------------------ -----------------
Day 22

Xaldin: "Go to your mission already"

Larxene: She says you still have a long way to go I think.

Axel: "We're on another mission together today"

You go on a mission with Axel which will be your last one with him for a while.

Day 23

Demyx: "I wonder what over there is like? I haven't been there yet."

I have no idea what he's talking about

Saix: "Roxas, starting today you will be going on missions with Xion. Make sure she does her missions right."
He basically explains that you have to teach Xion how to do missions now.
Roxas: "Oh... Okay"

You go on your first mission with Xion and Axel isn't around to eat ice cream with you. Xion isn't really much help to you. All she does is stand there and throw fire periodically.
Day 24

Demyx: "It feels good now that the obnoxious/ loud guys are gone"
Roxas: "Obnoxious guys?"
Demyx: "The guys that went to Castle Oblivion"
Roxas: "... ... ..." (Aww, he's thinking about Axel)
Xigbar: "Now that you mention it, you and Puu-chan aren't really any different from the guys that went to Castle Oblivion"
Roxas: "Puu-chan?"
Xigbar: "Taling about Xion, little boy"
Roxas: "Little boy..."
Saix: "Roxas, you have a mission"

Xigbar you're so mean XD

Demyx: "With Larxene gone, I don't have run unneccesary tasks anymore, Lucky!"

See what I mean, Larxene and Demyx don't get along.\

Luxord: "It's no use worrying about the people that left. They're not in the game now."

Xigbar: "A total of 6 left. That's half our members."

You go on your second mission with Xion and she speaks for the first time in this mission. All she says is Roxas's name and if she can call him by that. He says sure and has a flashback of when Xemnas names him.
Day 25

Roxas: "Good morning, Xion"
Roxas: "Uhm... Did you need something?"
Xion: "... Good morning Roxas."
Saix: He says say he has a mission for you like usual.

Xaldin: "I'll give you this. You better work hard." *gives you a Moonstone* "When Demyx isn't around, it's nice and quiet"

Xion: "Roxas, let's hurry and go"

You have fight a Darkside today, fun. Well at the end, Xion pwns it a keyblade. Roxas and Xion then go up to the clock tower to eat ice cream and Roxas tells Xion how he and Axel always come up here to eat and talk. He says that Axel likes this ice cream and that the two are friends. Xion asks if she can be friends and Roxas says that Axel returns, let's all three of us eat ice cream.
Day 26

Roxas: *waking up in his bedroom* "I wonder kind of mission there's going to be today? It would be nice if it was with Xion"

Xaldin: "Do you not know?"
Demxy: "I just got back, what exactly happened?"
Roxas: *to Xigbar* "Did something happen?
Xigbar: "Hm? Oh, it seems like that everyone that went to Castle Oblivion has been eliminated."
Roxas: "Eliminated?"
Saix: "Roxas, you have a mission. You're going with Xigbar to Agrabah"
Roxas: "There's talk that something happened at Castle Oblivion"
Saix: "It doesn't concern you"
Roxas: "What about Axel?"
Saix: "Who knows... ... He may have been eliminated"
Roxas: "What? ..."
Xigbar: "Hey, it's mission time, get ready"

Xion: "Today, we have different mission"

Demyx: "They've been eliminated... That would be bad if this is for real."

Xaldin: "Are you using your panel right?" I think he acknowledges how you use your weapon panel

Xigbar: "Are done getting ready yet?"

Saix: He now explain to you how *drum* Moogles work.

Yes!! The infimous organization moogle has appeared!!! >:DDD

Moogle: "You've come kupo. What's your name kupo?
Roxas: "Roxas... ... What your name?"
Moogle: "... ... ... That doesn't have any meaning kupo"
Roxas: "Huh...?"
Moogle: "Have you come to shop? Please take your time kupo."
Roxas: "Oh- okay"

You go Agrabah with Xigbar and explore the place pretty much. You run in Aladdin and Jasmine but you can't be seen so you need to go another way to get to the Corridor of Darkness. Right as Roxas is about to leave, he collapses.
The news about the members being eliminated seems to have caused an uproar.

Day 27

Roxas is now in a coma state and Xemnas and Saix are discussing what's going to happen now and Roxas's fate. They now give Roxas's keyblade duty stuff to Xion in the meantime.

Day 49

Roxas is still in a coma state and this time, Xion comes to visit him. She has gone to a new world and says how pretty that world was. She wants to go with him to that world next time and leaves behind some seashells. The scene switches and we see Sora go into his sleeping pod.

Day 50

Roxas finally awaken from his coma state and finds the lounge deserted. He goes the clock tower and meets up with Xion there. He asks Xion what he has been doing up till now and she tells him that he's been sleeping. She's glad to see that he's woken up and tells him about the world she stopped by and picked up a seashell there. She gives it Roxas and tells him to listen to it. We then see Kairi and Sora at Destiny Islands.

Day 51

Demyx: "Investigating everything in a treasure chests is so troublesome. I know! Go open all the treasure chests in mission #14. When you're done, I'll give you something good."

Well do that and he gives you a light shard or something like that.

Demyx: "Did you the conversation over there? Glad I didn't have to go"

Xigbar: "So you've woken up." Then he says that they did something at Castle Oblivion while Roxas was unconcious.

Went to Agrabah since it was the first of the list of missions.
Day 52

Xigbar: "Even if you worry about the guys that died, there's no point"

Demyx: Says the same thing as yesterday

Today, had to fight a Waveryn like creature in Twilight Town.
Day 53

Xigbar and Demyx: Say the same thing as yesterday

Collected items in Agrabah

Day 54

Xigbar and Demyx: Say the same thing as they did the day before

Two rounds of soldier heartless

Day 71

Xigbar: "He he... That's a sad face you have there. Something wrong?"
Roxas: " Not really"
Xigbar: "Just like that, the castle has become quiet. Well, with this many people it's not a bad thing"
Demyx: "Did you hear Roxas? *something about Castle Oblivion*"
Roxas: Can't understand the kanji
Demyx: "I'm really glad I wasn't sent there. I would hate to be eliminated"
Xigbar: "He he he... well that is a good thing. Well, for not being eliminated, better work hard"
Demyx: "Uh... Ehe he... I'll work hard (T_T)"

Xigbar: "You better work hard too. Even if I say that, it's still not enough. Take this with you" *gives you hi-potion*

Demyx: "Everyone's going all over the place. More missions is a real pain in the ass"

Demxy you're so lazy |D;;;

Saix: "If you're done preparing, hurring and get to your mission"

You go to Twilight Town and get rid of these dark masses. When you're done with your mission guess who greets you before go back the castle... AXEL! He's alive!! Anyway, Roxas yells at him that he was worried and runs off to get ice cream. They go up to the clock tower and Roxas tells Axel that while he was gone, Roxas and Xion ate ice cream together. He also tells him the promise that all three of them would eat together.

Last edited:

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Re: My Days playing experience

i agree write it down, sure and i know i would have freaked out if someone had brought me kh days too

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl

You know its gonna cost you a lot of work and time to put everything they say.Im surprised that you are willing to do it, thanks in advance.
ps:you are half japanese and thats awesome.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

kewl,experience. Cant wait toplay da game. I suddenly feellike trying Sea salt ice cream.....lol.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com

Well this is going to be general and comes from memory so...

Day 7:

Larxene: "Oh, have you finally woken up?"

Xigbar: "Yo Roxas, you're finally awake?"

Saix: " There's a big meeting today. You better not be late"

Axel: "Yo Roxas"
Axel: "What's wrong? You need something?"
Axel: "Oh yah, right now they were saying to go gather around the conference table (What Nothing Gathers). What a bother."
Roxas: "Conference table..."
Axel: "They have something to tell us. What do you want to do. You want to go now?"
*choose whether to yet or not*
Axel: "Alright let's go"

*cutscene with Xion first entering the Organization occurs*

Note that Roxas doesn't talk very much at first but as you progress through the game, he becomes more talkative and open.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com

Day 8:

Saix: "Roxas, We'll have you go out on a mission now

Note that Saix will say this everyday when you start the day

Saix: "Well, it's more like an introduction on how to carry out your missions."
Saix: "Axel will occupany you on today's mission. Is that alright Axel?"
Axel: "Why? *I can't understand the kanji in the second sentence he says*"
Saix: *now this is a guess* "That's right. You'll explain to Roxas how missions work. When you've finished you preparations, call me out"
Axel: "... Well that's what he says so today, I'll be your *can't understand the last word T_T*"
Axel: "What staring off at? When you're ready, we're leaving"

Zexion: "That 14th member's name... I am sure there is not a meaning to her name" *That's an estimate*

14th member: "... ... ..."

Axel: "When you're done preparing, go talk to Saix"

Well you gotta go to Saix for everything ._.; Anyway moving on

Saix: "Do it right, Axel"
Axel: "Okay *says another sentence that I didn't know the kanji*. Let's go Roxas"
Roxas: "... ... ..." *looks at the 14th*
Axel: "What's the matter? Are you interested in her? She was..."
Saix: "Number 14, Xion"
Axel: "Xion huh"
Roxas: "Xion..."
Axel: "Got it memorized? Roxas"

His famous quote has emerged |D *shot*

Roxas: "Yah..."
Axel: "Then what's my name?"
Roxas: "Axel..."
Axel: "What's our boss's name?" *recognize this quote? (hint hint: KH2)
Roxas: "Xemnas..."
Axel: "Well, there's no way you'd forget that. Let's go"

Last edited:

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl

@kenza:i know you are new and mistakes like double posting happens, but in the future try not to double post k?
Anyway thanks for the translations.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com

Day 9:

Saix: "Roxas, today I'll have you go on a mission with Marluxia. When you've finished preparing, call me out"
Marluxia: "Well that's how it is Roxas. I'm counting on you"

Marluxia: "When you're done preparing, let's get going"

Demyx: "Can't you play a good tune?"

Vexen: He's rambling on about something

Well Marluxia teaches you how to fight with your keyblade (how ironic). By the end, you can tell that his obsession with the keyblade starts as Lord_Marluxia said. Marluxia is all "The keyblade, what an amazing weapon" and stuff.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com

Day 10

Zexion: "Good morning. Today, I will occupany you on your mission. I have already finished my preparations. When you have finished your preparations, please inform Saix"

Notice how they all say this about preparing |D

Lexeaus: "... ... ..."

Zexion: "Have you finished preparing? If you have, please inform Saix"

Marluxia: *Obsessing over keyblade*

Zexion explains to you about the mission gauge. There is a minimum but you can go above and beyond and fill the mission gauge completely. He says to Roxas good work and also asks Roxas at the end if he has any questions about anything (he truely is like teacher/ senpai |D). Roxas then asks what Kingdom Hearts is and I was like " o_o;; ....". Zexion was like "... ... ..." but then he goes and explains. He also explains to Roxas about nobody's and the meaning of Kingdom Hearts is to nobodies. At the end he asks Roxas if he has anymore questions and then they go back.

Last edited:

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com

Day 11:

Saix: "Roxas, today I'll have you go on a mission with Larxene"
Roxas: "Okay..." *looks around, Larxene is no where to be found"
Saix: "Larxene has already left and is at the location of the mission" (guess)
Roxas: "Okay..."
Saix: "That and today's mission you will not only use the keyblade but magic as well"
Roxas: "Magic?"
Saix: "*first sentence could not make out*. When you've finished you preparations, call me out"

Xigbar: "Go make yourself usefull"

Vexen: Rambling on again

Larxene teaches you how to you use your magic in a er... almost sadistic kind of way... She's goes on bitching like "Why do I have to do such a boring mission?" and this is funny part that you'll get as you progress through the game "Why can't Demyx do this stuff?" kind of thing. Then she goes on like "Oh, I just thought of a fun idea. Fight without your keyblade". Roxas "What!?" and then starts magic class. At the end of the mission, she goes on bitching again how this ended to be a boring mission.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back