• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My 358/2 Days Experience (Translations)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
Day 15:

Zexion: He will say how you've improved and as a reward, he gives you something good. I'm not sure what it is but it seems to be an upgraded potion or something like that.

Marluxia: It seems he's plotting already and you get something from him after listening to him.

Larxene: She's says how you've gotten better but you still have a long way to go.

Xion: "... ... ..."

Well then, starting now, there are 3 missions to choose from. I started with the first one and you're teamed up with Larxene for that one (atleast this time, you don't here her bitching)

Dude, when I watched on youtube that Axel's real name was Lea, I had to leave the room. I was like "That's the same as mine... isn't Lea a girl's name though ._.;"

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
yeah xion doesnt start talking untill a mission in agrabah or beast's castle i think.Lea dont translate the cutscenes please.If you do at least put it inside a spoilers tag.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
Day 18:

Xaldin: "Go to your mission already"

Larxene: She says you still have a long way to go I think.

Axel: "We're on another mission together today"

You go on a mission with Axel which will be your last one with him for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back