• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My 358/2 Days Experience (Translations)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
Re: My Days playing experience

Day 12:

Vexen: "Roxas, today you're going on a mission with me"
Roxas: "Oh okay"
Vexen: "When you've finished preparing, call Saix out"

Demyx: "You really can't leave Larxene alone" with *something like that XD*

Don't Larxene and Demyx get along great? XDD

Larxene: "What do you want? If you have don't need anything, go away"

Vexen: Coudn't understand what he said but he seems happy about something.

Vexen teaches you how to interact with your surrounds and make observations. Nothing much with him.

Last edited:

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com

Day 13:

Saix: "Roxas, today I'll have you go on a mission with Lexaeus. When you've finished you preparations, call me out"

Zexion: "Did you need something? If you do not need anything, then please go away"

Lexaeus: "...Are you ready to go?"

Marluxia: *keyblade obsessing and something about Roxas's power I think*

Lexaeus teaches you how to do limit breaks and it's kind of funny because in order to get your hp low, he punches Roxas. You don't actually see it because the screen goes black and Roxas is like "Wha... What was that for?" he's also huffing from being weak. Lexaeus brings your hp level to the yellow zone with just a single punch |D;; Though at the end, he praises Roxas by saying that he did well.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

THANKS A LOT for the translations. This will cover a lot of things.

Day 11:

Saix: "Roxas, today I'll have you go on a mission with Larxene"
Roxas: "Okay..." *looks around, Larxene is no where to be found"
Saix: "Larxene has already left and is at the location of the mission" (guess)
Roxas: "Okay..."
Saix: "That and today's mission you will not only use the keyblade but magic as well"
Roxas: "Magic?"
Saix: "*first sentence could not make out*. When you've finished you preparations, call me out"

Xigbar: "Go make yourself usefull"

Vexen: Rambling on again

Larxene teaches you how to you use your magic in a er... almost sadistic kind of way... She's goes on bitching like "Why do I have to do such a boring mission?" and this is funny part that you'll get as you progress through the game "Why can't Demyx do this stuff?" kind of thing. Then she goes on like "Oh, I just thought of a fun idea. Fight without your keyblade". Roxas "What!?" and then starts magic class. At the end of the mission, she goes on bitching again how this ended to be a boring mission.

LOL at her already being there. You can tell she wants to finish this quickly.

Is it just me, or did I expect much worse? o_O I was predicting insults left and right, and smacking Roxas around or something. It wasn't that bad at all, wow. I mean, all she's really doing is complaining every step of the way. Which isn't really sadistic, if not, just...bitchy. Like those normal bitchy high school girls. Then again, I always thought her more as a bully type, than a real sadist. And I got from her Secret Report that she didn't want to do something so boring even before she got to teach him. Even in the Novels...Larxene is truthfully bored with her (nonexistent)life. Every time I read translations of her, she always complains about how dull things are. The, "Oh, I just thought of a fun idea. Fight without your Keyblade" thing even puts "fun" in it, as if she wants things interesting. I guess it's true that she does her actions for amusement, as she's unsatisfied with a lot of things.

Talk about high maintenance >.>.

And I don't get the Larxene and Demyx thing. Do you mean that they dislike each other, and stuff? Or...something else? Like, throw the missions on each other?

Mirron

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you a thousand times over. This is so helpful and informative. :) It's just what I wanted to see, since the minor characterization is going to be the big plus for me.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
Day 14:

Axel: "Yo Roxas. It seem like i'm going on another mission with you today"
Roxas: "Okay, Got it"
Axel: "When your done preparing, give Saix a- you probably already know this by now. I don't know what kind of a mission it is but let's hurry and get it done"
Roxas: "Okay"
Axel: "Oh yah, Roxas. It seems starting today, we're going on regular missions. Don't forget to prepare your weapon"
Axel will then start explaining to you about hallogram missions

Roxas you're coming out of your shell and talking more |D *bricked*

Larxene: "Look I'll give you this, just go away" *she gives you a potion*

If I were you, I would be sure to talk to the other members in the lounge everyday. They will give you items.

Demyx and Marluxia: I forgot what they said ;_;

Well nothing out of the ordinary happens on this day. Except that you see Hayner, Pence, and Olette. It seems they're having a race and the last person has to get everyone ice cream. Atleast that's what Hayner is saying. In this case it's Pence since he's having a hard time keeping up with Hayner the most XD After seeing them, Roxas is all "What was that about?". Axel says that it's probably the kids that live around here (Twilight Town). Then he's like "Let's go get ice cream too" It's also this day that Axel makes the proposition that he and Roxas should come to the top of the clock tower after missions to eat ice cream together. Roxas agrees and says it's because they're friends.

Last edited:

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Day 14:

Axel: "Yo Roxas. It seem like i'm going on another mission with you today"
Roxas: "Okay, Got it"
Axel: "When your done preparing, give Saix a- you probably already know this by now. I don't know what kind of a mission it is but let's hurry and get it done"
Roxas: "Okay"
Axel: "Oh yah, Roxas. It seems starting today, we're going on regular missions. Don't forget to prepare your weapon"
Axel will then start explaining to you about hallogram missions

Roxas you're coming out of your shell and talking more |D *bricked*

Larxene: "Look I'll give you this, just go away" *she gives you a potion*

If I were you, I would be sure to talk to the other members in the lounge everyday. They will give you items.

Demyx and Marluxia: I forgot what they said ;_;
thanks for the translation again.I repped you up.You deserve it.Also i beat the game without talking to the org members everyday, so god knows what items i might've lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back