• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My brother's friend is going to Iraq.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
So my brother's friend who was voted most likely to be a rockstar in high-school came to school one day with no hair and got all gung-ho to join the military. So can any believers pray or something for him? I wouldn't want my brother's friends to die even though I hate them and even if it makes him a patriot.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I always found it odd that people can truly believe their god will save this one person in a world when a greater number need help and is ignored.

The best is to hope nothing bad occurs.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Are you guys retarded or something? He specifically asked for believers. Not to mention it doesn't matter what you believe or not, the notion is still the same. He's still 13 for pity's sake and his friend's brother is going to Iraq. If you can't say nothing nice, say nothing at all.

Yeah, I'll give a prayer for him kid.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I'll pray that he, and all of the other troops in Iraq make it to the end of the month, but thats it.

Last edited:

Xammag

I always pray for the safety and progress of everyone. And obviously, trolls, people know they aren't praying to some wishing well in the sky. I personally find it amusing that non believers feel they need to make everyone else think the same, and I don't like the opposite notion either.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Thanks guys (except the first two commentors)

Oh and by the way I'm a non-believer so praying would kinda be like saying f off to god if he really exists.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks guys (except the first two commentors)

Oh and by the way I'm a non-believer so praying would kinda be like saying f off to god if he really exists.

No it wouldn't. He loves the believers and the non believers. If you would like to talk to God, talk to him and know that he will always hear you.

I'm not trying to convert you or anything, but I just want you to know the door to God is ALWAYS open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back