• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Copy of BBS finally came in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just got out of land of departure. I got owned in that fight where you got to chose whoever you wanted to play as.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Awesome schtuff man
Who are you playing as first?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
=/ So I'm playing as Terra. The first boss (Enchanted Dominion) kills me in two hits. What the hell do I do...

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
=/ So I'm playing as Terra. The first boss (Enchanted Dominion) kills me in two hits. What the hell do I do...

Play the Command Board, get the bonus panel in the top left corner that says 800; that gives you the Ragnarok shotlock command. Doesn't matter if you win or lose the game, you'll still get the command. Equip it and shotlock the crap out the Wheelmaster.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks Reika, I played the command board once already, didn't realize Ragnarok was on there. Critical mode is actually really challenging...I'm genuinely surprised.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Ah yea. The first bosses for each scenario seem horribly difficult. Supposedly due to the lack of Command available. It sucks to hear it, but until you have more commands, you're stuck leveling up. Sorry.

R

Rooster Cogburn

I don't know if you already beat it, but D-Link with Aqua gives you cure. It helps a lot, but definitely get ragnarok like Reika said.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Thanks Reika, I played the command board once already, didn't realize Ragnarok was on there. Critical mode is actually really challenging...I'm genuinely surprised.

Wheel Master is challenging in any mode, I can imagine how much more so it is in Critical. xD

I don't know if you already beat it, but D-Link with Aqua gives you cure. It helps a lot, but definitely get ragnarok like Reika said.

Actually, if you're lucky, you can pick up Cure in the command board, too. It's usually the bonus panel that's one space away from Ragnarok. After that, you can buy two more Cures from the Moogle, max them all out and get Curaga in the first world of the game.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
╬ProperArtist╬;5300472 said:
Actually as Terra that space across from Ragnarok is Magnet if I"m not mistaken

It changes. Sometimes (most times), it's Magnet. But I have snagged Cure from that space a couple of times, as well as seen my opponents get Cure from that space.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright everyone, beat him. Was very exhilarating. Ragnorok really helped while he was jumping around away from me. And I trained an extra level so instead of dying in two hits I died in three. xD

Z

Zulkir

Alright everyone, beat him. Was very exhilarating. Ragnorok really helped while he was jumping around away from me. And I trained an extra level so instead of dying in two hits I died in three. xD

Make sure you get Once More, Second Chance, and Renewal block (there are guides out there with nice tables on how to meld stuff).

Ragnarok always helps. xD It never outlives it's usefulness.
Leveling certainly helps, too, though.

Bio-Barrage(EXTREMELY low lock-on count and about the same damage) and Ultima Cannon(BIG BOOM!)

Also Jeels what's your obsession with this pete guy recently, who is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back