• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theories on who would be the new 7 Princesses of Heart.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
We all know the New Seven Princesses of Heart are going to appear in the next saga right? Well, here are princesses that I want to appear as one of the princesses of heart.

1. Elsa (Frozen)​

1645895906634.png

2. Anna (Frozen)
1645895952593.png
3. Rapunzel (Tangled)
1645896033580.png
4. Moana (Moana)
1645896492673.png
5. Tiana (Princess and the Little Frog)
1645896531395.png
6. Vanellope (Wreck It Ralph)
1645896700371.png

Bonus (for funsies XD)
1. Merida (Brave)
1645896856265.png
2. Star Butterfly (or Princess Turdina XD) (Star vs The Forces of Evil)

renderTimingPixel.png
1645896913527.png
3. Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia)
1645896952192.png
4. Elena (Elena of Avalor)
1645897043361.png
5. Luz Noceda (Owl House)
6. Raya (Raya and the Last Dragon)

We always know the 7th one is Kairi so no need to put her on the list, Oh and BTW the Bonus Part is just for funsies XD and I don't even know if Nomura is going to use this idea but oh well maybe time will tell. These are my lists, I know some of my lists are far-fetched and weird but feel free to disagree and fair criticism. Later guys :)

Vulpes XIII

Awards
My list for the New Princesses of Heart is mostly the same as yours except I believe that Mirabel ( Encanto) will probably be one of the Princesses of Heart instead of Tiana. I know Mirabel isn’t royalty but neither was Alice so I think it’s still possible she could be one of them.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I feel like they could give Kairi a new character arc where she gives up her Princess of Heart status, that would allow another Disney Princess to be a Princess of Heart.

Ginalea00

Awards
There‘s no way Elsa has a heart of pure light.

I know Elsa is confirmed as one but it should have only been Anna.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Who I would like them to be: Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel, Ariel, Tiana, Raya, Mirabel
Who I expect them to be: Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel, Kairi, Tiana, Moana, Mirabel

I've said it before, but I still would like if they did a reverse 13 v. 7 eventually (just not necessarily as a physical fight between the two), with the 13 being lights and the 7 darknesses, using the princesses as the lights. They could include the original 7 PoHs along with the 6 new ones to make 13.

Last edited:

Zackarix

Awards
The thing about the new Princesses of Heart is that they're blatantly an "out with the old, in with the new and popular" move. So my prediction for the remaining slots is Moana, Raya, and Mirabel. Maybe with Raya swapped out for an upcoming princess if the recent hit to her popularity sticks.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
There‘s no way Elsa has a heart of pure light.

I know Elsa is confirmed as one but it should have only been Anna.
Agreed. I love Elsa and she's a good person, but she doesn't come across pure. I feel like making both her and Anna lights overshadows Anna, which is normal for the Frozen franchise. Elsa already has ice magic and more after Frozen 2. Let Anna have this one thing, Disney.

that plot line was dropped prety quickly lol
I wonder how they'll even use the new PoH. You know Disney is protective of their new princesses, especially ones from Frozen. So can they even do anything with them for Kingdom Hearts? There's a lot of questions about the PoH, like why is Kairi still one?

Awards
wonder how they'll even use the new PoH. You know Disney is protective of their new princesses, especially ones from Frozen. So can they even do anything with them for Kingdom Hearts? There's a lot of questions about the PoH, like why is Kairi still one?
why would PoHs even matter anymore?

Zackarix

Awards
There's not much of a point to introducing a new group of Princesses of Heart when there's nothing wrong with the old ones, but they did so anyway. It was just an excuse to visit the worlds of modern Disney Princesses. Presumably in the future that excuse will continue.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Agreed. I love Elsa and she's a good person, but she doesn't come across pure. I feel like making both her and Anna lights overshadows Anna, which is normal for the Frozen franchise. Elsa already has ice magic and more after Frozen 2. Let Anna have this one thing, Disney.
I disagree for two reasons. For one, the PoH are not decided by how morally good the characters are... This is a common misconception. But even if it were, there's nothing that would preclude Elsa.

Elsa basically destroys her mind trying to protect everyone for years and years, then abdicates a life of royalty for being alone because she thinks that would make it safer for Anna and Arendelle. After she realizes the storm is out of control even with her gone, in the musical they give her a song where she considers killing herself to save everyone else. I mean, as mentally unhealthy as that all is, lack of caring and desire to do good was definitely not Elsa's problem. In a way, Elsa and Anna do the same thing for one another. Raya and Mulan are really the only other female characters that sacrifice themselves that way. Well, there's Megara, too, I guess.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Honestly, I would have preferred if it was only Anna. It could have created a really interesting storyline - a reverse of the film. Instead of Anna saving Elsa, Elsa will have to save Anna. It would also make having Elsa in the team make more sense since she would be in a more active role in the world's plot.

Also, if it was only Anna then they could have added in more characters/worlds in the future.
Who I would like them to be: Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel, Ariel, Tiana, Raya, Mirabel
Who I expect them to be: Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel, Kairi, Tiana, Moana, Mirabel

I've said it before, but I still would like if they did a reverse 13 v. 7 eventually (just not necessarily as a physical fight between the two), with the 13 being lights and the 7 darknesses, using the princesses as the lights. They could include the original 7 PoHs along with the 6 new ones to make 13.
I love this idea. It would make sense also for one light to always be the "constant" with that being Kairi. Now this is giving me an idea for a Kairi solo game - she has to assemble all the Princesses of Heart to fight against the 7 "true darknesses". They can probably skip Snow White and Sleeping Beauty's worlds, just have them on the team already. It would be amazing if they could make it a Kairi/Aqua/Xion game with Namine tagging along as the journal girl.

I wouldn't even need the 13 PoH to fight - some could like Jasmine or Raya - but it would be cool to need them assembled in an original world to do something, like how they were in Hollow Bastion.

(UGH THINKING ABOUT THIS AND KNOWING IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN UGHHHHHH)

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I disagree for two reasons. For one, the PoH are not decided by how morally good the characters are... This is a common misconception. But even if it were, there's nothing that would preclude Elsa.

Elsa basically destroys her mind trying to protect everyone for years and years, then abdicates a life of royalty for being alone because she thinks that would make it safer for Anna and Arendelle. After she realizes the storm is out of control even with her gone, in the musical they give her a song where she considers killing herself to save everyone else. I mean, as mentally unhealthy as that all is, lack of caring and desire to do good was definitely not Elsa's problem. In a way, Elsa and Anna do the same thing for one another. Raya and Mulan are really the only other female characters that sacrifice themselves that way. Well, there's Megara, too, I guess.
It's not? I didn't know that, what does decided it?

I also didn't know about this musical suicide song, but movie wise she doesn't do anything about the storm and it only becomes her problem after Hans drags her back to Arendelle. Again, I see Elsa as a good person just not as someone who doesn't have any darkness in her, even if it's just a little smidge considering her backstory.

Ginalea00

Awards
I know the Frozen world had lots of limitations but Anna should have been the only PoH and Elsa should have been a party member.

Also why did Kairi stay a PoH? Tiana will probably be dropped now because of Kairi taking up a spot again.

Maybe Ariel could finally be a PoH after 20 years of complaints.

Zackarix

Awards
I know the Frozen world had lots of limitations but Anna should have been the only PoH and Elsa should have been a party member.

Also why did Kairi stay a PoH? Tiana will probably be dropped now because of Kairi taking up a spot again.

Maybe Ariel could finally be a PoH after 20 years of complaints.
Kairi is still a Princess of Heart because she has like two things going for her right now and taking one of them away would damage her character even further.

If Elsa isn't pure enough to be a PoH Ariel certainly isn't. Why do people act like Ariel not being a PoH is some grave injustice committed against her? You don't see these kind of comments about Mulan.

EighteenEighty

Awards
taking one of them away would damage her character even further.
I'm sorry but wdym by the word it would damage her character even further? Kairi becoming a keyblade wielder is kinda the next step for her character but in order to become a decent keyblade wielder, they need to remove her status as a PoH.

Back