• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my unbirth idea.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

Prove it can. Show me a Keyblade that has the Keychain attached through the hole than the loop.
And you still need to show proof on the Soul Eater thing.

well perhaps it depends on the design of the keyblade to wether it has a loop or a hole. i'm sure i can find proof about soul eater but it will take a little while, the last time nomura mentioned soul eater in an interview was awhile back so that will take time.

A

Audo

No, you're just wrong. It has always been a loop.
It doesn't do the hole.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I really don't think you should have said that...
Besides he made a thread for that that is stickied so check it out.

A

Audo

I have many ideas, but I don't have to share them with you.
You asked me to come in here and disprove your theory, which I have.

Iridium

Awards
Really?

He actually asked you to do that?
Dude....

Though you have done a great job at doing it ;)

A

Audo

Go ahead, I'm sure I have many theories of mine I could rub in your face too, though, I most likely wouldn't.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Thats not a loop R-k thats why you keep confusing people D:
http://www.coasterforce.com/images/coastergames/nltutorials/loop_files/loop_7.jpg
THATS A LOOP.!
Whats connecting the keyblade key and the keychain is a circl;e or semicircle D:
A loop overlaps itsself D:
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/K/KA/KAI/Kairyuu-san/1132958844_ingdom_Key.PNG
Clearly that doesnt overlap its self.
Loop-2. Something having a shape, order, or path of motion that is circular or curved over on itself.

Your terminology is what throws me off i see no loop D:

Iridium

Awards
well if unbirths are created from keyblades then i'm going to rub it in your face.

Low blow there sir =\

Seriously, if you can't back up a theory properly and can't handle criticism,on the internet no less , than just suck it up and cry somewhere else.

Master Riku 789

honestly some of the theories i have heard are pathetic, examples:

souls- it's called kingdom hearts not kingdom souls.

memories- that does'nt even make sense.

and there are others, but why is it so hard to beleive that the unbirths come from keyblades when they come from a kh game that is supposed to tell more information about keyblades than any other kh game. i mean why does every enemy have to be based on something from humans. why can't a keyblade become an unbirth, you ignpore this possibility but both unbirths and keyblades are so mysterious that it is possible that unbirths could come from keyblades.

A

Audo

Thats not a loop R-k thats why you keep confusing people D:
http://www.coasterforce.com/images/coastergames/nltutorials/loop_files/loop_7.jpg
THATS A LOOP.!
Whats connecting the keyblade key and the keychain is a circl;e or semicircle D:
A loop overlaps itsself D:
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/K/KA/KAI/Kairyuu-san/1132958844_ingdom_Key.PNG
Clearly that doesnt overlap its self.
Loop-2. Something having a shape, order, or path of motion that is circular or curved over on itself.

Your terminology is what throws me off i see no loop D:
*eye twitches*

and there are others, but why is it so hard to beleive that the unbirths come from keyblades when they come from a kh game that is supposed to tell more information about keyblades than any other kh game. i mean why does every enemy have to be based on something from humans. why can't a keyblade become an unbirth, you ignpore this possibility but both unbirths and keyblades are so mysterious that it is possible that unbirths could come from keyblades.
You.... [insert word].
"Why does every enemy have to be based on something from humans"
Your entire theory is about HUMAN HEARTS making up Keyblades, thus the new enemies. That is part of a HUMAN.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Souls do have something to do with kingdom hearts.
Ie the ansem reports when ansem said the three elements heart soul and body.
>__>
Your facts are just wrong ill admit i even thought of this but your facts are wrong >__>

Iridium

Awards

First of all double post.

Second there have been more theories just like yours and they haven't really proven anything either.
When asked the original poster wouldn't be able to back it up, FAIL.

This doesn't apply to every thread theory on unbirths but if you want to do something new, fresh and actually something to make it stand out put some facts that have been proven than maybe you'll get some better feed back.

Awards
I do. You don't.
Lol.

Stop asking stupid questions and get back to "defending" your theory.

Iridium

Awards
Yes we do, but this is your theory which doesn't reinforce anything because there are so many facts missing, and you deny something that is clearly right.

We have imaginations, take that to the RP section =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back