• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

N00000!! Demyx!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

he didn't exactly die..he just sorta melted into a black smokey thing....

when most people die they are either bleeding or on the floor.....but noooo he had to be all dramatic XD

E

Eclipse

^ uh no, lol. get your org members straight! he's the guy with the mullet and the sitar

dejah

:|
TwilightSoulKey said:
same here cloudy, he was like the first boss fight i couldn't handle for awhile

by the way, i would never diss demy, he's my fav. org member XD and he's got a sitar o_0

EDIT: by the way i'm glad i'm not as good at kh2 as the 13th member, because i wanna be able to yell at my t.v. that i can't beat a boss, rather than finish him in 2 min. flat XD

haha... i was yelling at my TV a whole lot. cussing and screaming

and my mum was like "what the HELLS wrong with you?!"

haha...

Organization13

I found him rather easy, just fill ur item slots with high/normal potions and a elixer or 2 and then when he gets these 2 water note creatures run up to him and use the water dance and he will be vulnerable for a attack so go valor or master (wisdom isnt good on him)

dejah

it's the timer thing
i'm never good with timers
i causes me unneccessary tension.

Legato2471

What is a good level to be to fight Demyx? I'm level 28 right now, but I think I'm gonna lvl up for a bit in Hallow Bastion because I got my ass kicked 3 times last night, not just that stupid kill 10 forms in 10 seconds but he actually killed me. I guess I'll train til I'm about level 32 - 35

FigmentJedi

I'm stuck on him now. I've been beaten at least 7 times now and it's either the timing when fighting 10 water clones in 10 seconds or those water walls of d00m. Chicken Little and Stitch really do work wonders and to tackle the first 50 water clones in 40 secs, I use Comet and I knock over half of them out within a few seconds. I think I need to equip Goofy with that healing ability too then and maybe Trinity Limit.
Last time I tried fighting him, I actually threw the controller into the cabinet under the TV out of frustration. Only time I abused the controller in the game outside of the Lightcycle game where it ended up becoming unplugged.

BULLETPROOF

FigmentJedi said:
I'm stuck on him now. I've been beaten at least 7 times now and it's either the timing when fighting 10 water clones in 10 seconds or those water walls of d00m. Chicken Little and Stitch really do work wonders and to tackle the first 50 water clones in 40 secs, I use Comet and I knock over half of them out within a few seconds. I think I need to equip Goofy with that healing ability too then and maybe Trinity Limit.
Last time I tried fighting him, I actually threw the controller into the cabinet under the TV out of frustration. Only time I abused the controller in the game outside of the Lightcycle game where it ended up becoming unplugged.
what difficulty are you playing on ?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
beat alll of the worlds except atlantica and then u shuld be at a high level. Dont be lazy, fight every heartless you see and collect all the chests. By then equip all of your abilities u can. Make sure Donald has Comet on. Use all of your AP boosts on Sora you shuld have tons if u look in chests. Finnaly use your strongest keybalde. He's a breeze. Wait until Xaldin, I beat him my first try. I was just lucky that The King filled in when I died and I won with 1 hp left : ) i lurve dis game

dejah

i dont bother with the summons...

the most effective is trinity limit and donal's coop move.

E

Eclipse

you don't have to do any of that, if you want to beat the 50 clones in 40 seconds, do what the guide book says :p it says use the "wild dance" reaction, he will twirl the clone around, and all of the clones in the area will smush together into one clone, and you can beat him and it will kill all of them, i had at least 20 seconds left when i was done with that :p

dejah

yup yup.

obviously the reaction command helps the most.

but for most damage to demyx, use what i mentioned...

the best is to just keep having at him before he can call his water clones again.

when i fought him he only called them twice.

E

Eclipse

Yeah when he's about to shoot that water wall at you...move out of the way before he does it...most likely he's gonna shoot over towards you, so step out of the way, and slash at him when he comes....

use the "guard" defense a lot when he starts slashing at you, and if you can chain a combo fast enough, he will flinch.

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com
13th your so full of it,anyways if you did beat them in 2 minutes thats like impossible...shoiw us a video or else we know your full of it ahahahahahahaha...Demyx was a fun figth i liked it alot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back