• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Bronze Member
thats wat im doing its still not working alls it has is a screen saying loading how many time do i refresh it

Vin

Bronze Member
please help sry for double posting but i want 2 see it so bad

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Personally, I like Axel's Japanese voice better. English Axel sounds both really young and really imature. During that scene in the Japanese version, Axel seemed to almost have a sarastic attitude during that scene. I guess just keeping up with his character. But this Axel just seems too serious. The only part I really liked was his scream during his kamikaze attack. But whatever.

And I'm glad that's a beta, because it looks like one line of Axel's dialogue got skipped during that scene.

Deathspank

Okay guys, I just did some thinking:
It's very unlikely that Maverick will be posting the intro(if he does) as a whole, because:
1) He records these videos with his camera, not a camcorder.
2) Due to this, he can only record in three minute sessions.

So, if he does post the intro, it's going to be very sketchy around the three minute mark.

Deathspank

Yes, because he spliced it. Didn't you notice a funny thing happening at around the three minute mark?

moneyman232

never doubted you for a second its a shame you got banned from Gamefaqs(i was in the topic that started all of this) keep it up alot of us appreciate all these new videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back