• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Menu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeWanter

Now that NA things for KH2 are popping up left and right...I was wondering if anyone had a clear close up pic of the English Menu? (I know it's coming out in 2 and a half weeks but still!) can anyone help me out? Thanks in Advance!

Vin

Bronze Member
^ i no tell me about its been since nov.

D

Dexter

Go ask in the S.P.O.I.L.E.R. SECTTION no point asking here! ^_^

KeybladeWanter

it's a menu? like the thing on the side..that says attack and magic and items and stuff....that has nothing to do with spoling....

CidHighwind

u mean the command menu or the regular menu? doesnt matter i suppose seeing how i dont think its released

sora_key899

It shows The Kh2 sora outfit on sora and its petty much the same thing but he has a popsicle in his mouth and he has his new outfit:D :)

KeybladeWanter

they had it in the MTV Commerical and some of the pics in Disney mag and EGM and all that..I just wanna see a clear picture of it...can't someone just do that? and the command menu, yes, CidHighwind, the command menu.

Wrath of Roxas

OH! The command Menu. We thought you were talking about the main menu where you choose Load Or new game. Yeah you can just find an english command menu in the EGM mag scans on the main site.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
They're all different in each world. You can choose to have a themed command bar or a KH1 style command bar.

Aros123

Isn't that like the specail combo move you do with characters like auron and hercules when it's loaded? as for the na site, how come it still hasn't been updated even though this is the month kh2 will be relased? was it the same for the kh and com sites?

KeybladeWanter

Well I looked for the EGM Mag..couldn't find it...went to Wal*Mart and GameStop..neither had it...but i bought Shonen Jump and preordered KH2 same day though...heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back