• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name Meanins..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neko

If you flame me or act rude against me in this topic, then you show your true intelligence which would be pretty damned low.

Anywho..

BFU

B -
Blind F - Folded U - Unknown

BHK

I haven't figured this one out yet. It may take a while..

And please don't come in here and post Well it's old news If it's old news to you, then why should you even care? Ignore the topic and leave. Because not everyone knew. :D

eughey

Neko said:
If you flame me or act rude against me in this topic, then you show your true intelligence which would be pretty damned low.

hey dont worry about it if these faggits make fun of ya, they obviously dont have lives if they make fun of u all the time

sry i accidently double posted

N

Neko

Don't call people a fag unless you know thier status because you showing that you are very ignorant.

eughey

Neko said:
Don't call people a fag unless you know thier status because you showing that you are very ignorant.

dude all i am saying is that anyone who makes fun of someone because that person has a question would be a fag because at one point and time you didnt know the answer either

N

Neko

Thats possible. It fits perfectly.

*edit* you're mis-using the name though and it's not right to do so.

eughey

Link Zero said:
That is just sad. Virtually everyone on this message board know what the BHK means. .:KL:. will be here soon, I bet. BHK means Blonde Haired Kid.

dude not all of us research this shit 24/7 and are on this site every moment of the day, who cares if someone has an old question, they obviously have better things to do

eughey

KHFanatic4565 said:

Who you calling a fag.

i am calling anyone a fag who wants to make people feel bad about themselves just because they have an old or stupid question that they dont know

everybody has questions, i am sure you're not an all knowing genuis

KeybladeKid1127

Neko said:

Anywho..

BFU

B -
Blind F - Folded U - Unknown

BHK

I haven't figured this one out yet. It may take a while..

And please don't come in here and post Well it's old news If it's old news to you, then why should you even care? Ignore the topic and leave. Because not everyone knew. :D

Alright you noobs are pretty dumb if you haven't got this yet here i will tell you ok!!!

BHK= Blonde Hair Kid

Geeze you guys aren't the smart ones at school!

N

Neko

Like said before. I have a life dear and N00bs like you are the ones who stick on the net 24/7 to research this kind of stuff while people who like me, have lives and try to earn money and do things offline. Mkay. I did not know what it is because once more, I do not stay online 24/7 unlike N00bs who are internet nerds. Next time you call some one a name, think before you speak and use your head and not your ass.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Actually you don't need to research it and stay online 24/7

It's quite obvious.

If you look at his picture then you could easily tell:

B = Blonde (Which is the color of his hair)
H = Haired (Read above)
K = Kid (which he obviously is)

What else could you say? Black haired Kid?

N

Neko

Well sorry to say, I did not know. Even if it would obviously be in my face. I don't care much to put alot of thought into these types of things because normally, they would not matter to me.

Kilika

not trying to be mean but just look on like most the threads. someone either has a sig that has to do with bhk. or there is a thread that has to do with him

MonkeyboyWesley

i am calling anyone a fag who wants to make people feel bad about themselves just because they have an old or stupid question that they dont know

jss becuz they are meani weenies dosnt mean they r a fag. not all mean ppl r gay and not all gay pll r mean.i hate it wen pll call everything they dont like "gay". its jss imiture.

no im not gay

KeybladeKid1127

Neko said:
Like said before. I have a life dear and N00bs like you are the ones who stick on the net 24/7 to research this kind of stuff while people who like me, have lives and try to earn money and do things offline. Mkay. I did not know what it is because once more, I do not stay online 24/7 unlike N00bs who are internet nerds. Next time you call some one a name, think before you speak and use your head and not your ass.

Frist of all buddy i am not a noob

Second don't you think it was kind of Obvious!

Thrid i don't think you spent 24/7 looking for this if you did you would of found it in a few minutes

Fourth i am not some geek i am pretty popular at school and i don't spend all my time on the computer so don't call me a geek!

Fifth buddy you need to watch yuor mouth you can pain for others on this site!

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
KeybladeKid1127 is right, you shouldn't be mean to others who like KH just like yourselves. I was a little mean earlier and i don't like what's been hitting me, so i apologize to everyone i made mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back