• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naming Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
So has anyone thought of any names for Mickey, Kairi, Ven, Terra, and Aqua's keyblades?

Which Mickey Keyblade? The one in KH2 is the Inverse Kingdom Key and the one he has in BBS is the Star Seeker. And no names have been given out for the rest that I know of.

The Chosen Hero

Mickey's Keyblade:
.1. BBS ---> Star Seeker (got it from Yen Sid)
.2. KH2 ---> Inverse Kingdom Key (found in the Realm of Darkness)

I guess the name of the keyblades from TAV,MX,DS & TAV Master, we will only find out in BBS

And I think Kair's Keyblade doesn't get an official name (So just call it ''Gayblade'':p)

^.^

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
'gayblade' lmao

I'd also call her's 'pointless'

Well whatever the names for the keyblades of Terra, Aqua and Ven, they'll probably match their names/personalities.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
how about you call it a "Keyblade". it looks like a giant key and is like a sword or blade. it makes sense. yes, the "Keyblade" is a wonderful name to call the keyblades.

kairi's keyblade probably has the word heart or light in it. i think TAV's keyblades might be in japanese.. possibly..or related to their names' element[water ect.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Criss and Riku

Ok you guys are really rude when it comes to kiari at least she had the guts to fight the heartless instead crying and runing to her mama and yes her key blade is gay but dont blame her blame Riku for giving her a gay ass wepeon.anyway i think kiaris keyblade is called home is where the heart is i'm not sure but TVA 's keyblades are probonly gonna be called like somthing that has to do with there names idk mickeys keys already have names (star seeker and Inverse kingdom key) Dont HATE ME FOR STANDING UP FOR KIARI OK?

Key of Valor

The Professor
So has anyone thought of any names for Mickey, Kairi, Ven, Terra, and Aqua's keyblades?

Mickey's Keyblade in BBS is called the Star Seeker.

I don't believe the name of Mickey's Keyblade in the
current installments has been confirmed yet, but it's
commonly refered to by the fans as the Inverse
Kingdom Key.

Kairi's Keyblade has no official name, but one of it's
better fan-made names is *flowerpower.

Terra, Aqua, and Ven's Keyblade also do not have
official names, and as far as I'm aware of, no popular
fan-made names exist for them either.

Muse

you look atrocious

Mickey has the Star-Seeker and the Inverse Kingdom Key.
Kairi doesnt' have a Keyblade, that's Riku's. And it doesn't have a name, though most fans call it the 'Gayblade'.
TAV don't have official names for their Keyblades, and I don't think I've heard of fan names either.

slmcknett

Wait, then wat WAS Riku doing with a gay keyblade?

According to the novels, Riku doesn't even know where the thing came from. It just appeared in his hands and he gave it to Kairi, because he already had his own weapon and didn't need a pink, gay-looking, flowery Keyblade. The whole scene made even less sense in the novel than in the game...

WantaSoraplushie

Ok you guys are really rude when it comes to kiari at least she had the guts to fight the heartless instead crying and runing to her mama and yes her key blade is gay but dont blame her blame Riku for giving her a gay ass wepeon.anyway i think kiaris keyblade is called home is where the heart is i'm not sure but TVA 's keyblades are probonly gonna be called like somthing that has to do with there names idk mickeys keys already have names (star seeker and Inverse kingdom key) Dont HATE ME FOR STANDING UP FOR KIARI OK?

Thank you!!! I'm glad someone agrees with me!

Muse

you look atrocious

You can't even spell her name correctly.

And btw, no one was being rude about Kairi. All that was said was the 'Gayblade', which is what fans have dubbed the Keyblade. It has nothing to do with Kairi, but rather the fact that it's covered in flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back