• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"New" Anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NobodyRoxasXP

I was sick last weekend and since he knows i like anime my dad bought one from like 1985 called "Robotech". it's sorta lame, the action's pretty good, but there's a really cheesy love story, and i was just wondering if anybody else has heard of it or seen it, and what their opinions are.

Last edited:

Denki-Kurai

Nope i've never heard of it. (mostly bcuz i dont like mecha animes. save for eureka 7 and neon genesis)
But i just looked it up and it seems it's been cancelled alot and they just keep comming back with more.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Robotech was one of the original animes to be treated seriously in America. It's also by far one of the best anime ever produced.

So stfu.

~Dorian Gray

Axelsgirl4ever

^-^ hey Takumi-kun, it's me, Saki-chan. >.< ech, Gundum? my sis had me watch that, i didn't like it, nor did i get it. XD lol, watch Naruto! >.> even tho you already do.... ^-^ okies, how bout Kamakaze Kaito Jeanne? <.< she's a thief... XD or D.N.Angel.... >.> or Bleach or even Case Closed.... um, and i can't think of anymore off the top of my head ^^;

Sinborn

Robotech was one of the original animes to be treated seriously in America.

Robotech is a failure when conjured in context with Macross, you know, the original that the entire Robotech series was forcibly spliced from? +Shudders.+ Oddly enough, they're not the same series, therefore, Robotech is not one of the best by any stretch of the imagination.

Anyway, new anime. . . Gurren Lagen just got snagged by ADV. I don't think ADV can diminish the level of awesome in that show despite being a somewhat malicious publisher. That'll be a release to watch. Haruhi, Naruto and Bleach if you like the bandwagon. Uhh. . . That's about the extend that I'm willing to recommend without vomiting.

Gundam is on a downhill slope now. Destiny was not up to par and the current, 00, is one-third through its running and nothing has actually happened. Extremely disappointing releases nowadays.

The rest of my do-watch list is unlicensed anyhow. Claymore, despite going budget and ignoring the manga, tickled me in all the right ways, and Dokuro-Chan is just amazing.

NobodyRoxasXP

yeah, i finally finished the first season, and i actually found it to be somewhat enjoyable once i got into it. but yeah, the second one i just can't get into, i've seen like the first five episodes ten times but i can't get into it. i think they started to fail early into that season because in just the first few episodes there's two instances where it shows a girl in the shower... they tried way too hard with that. oh well.

Just as Planned

^-^ hey Takumi-kun, it's me, Saki-chan. >.< ech, Gundum? my sis had me watch that, i didn't like it, nor did i get it. XD lol, watch Naruto! >.> even tho you already do.... ^-^ okies, how bout Kamakaze Kaito Jeanne? <.< she's a thief... XD or D.N.Angel.... >.> or Bleach or even Case Closed.... um, and i can't think of anymore off the top of my head ^^;
oh god i think a tumor just grew in my head and went malignant in the process of reading that

Gundam is on a downhill slope now. Destiny was not up to par and the current, 00, is one-third through its running and nothing has actually happened. Extremely disappointing releases nowadays.
what are you doing watching modern gundam when it blows tremendous ass

strike gundam looks like a fun MS to model but otherwise i have no love for any of the trilogies post 08th MS team

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;

Smiley overkill, lol.

Anyway, I think I've heard that Anime somewhere. I even remember watching an episode or two. Good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back