• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Devil Number

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Honestly, I think the fiction in the Da Vinci Code makes more fact than the modern bible.

The Da Vinci code was based off a misinterpretation of his painting of the Last Supper. Wtf are you talking about? The Da Vinci Code is a fictional book.

The Bible was translated from Greek and Hebrew to various languages, and they match the original manuscripts we have that were written in Greek and Hebrew, without any error. Please.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
The Bible was translated from Greek and Hebrew to various languages, and they match the original manuscripts we have that were written in Greek and Hebrew, without any error. Please.

What, like the 666? I hope you don't mean the modern Bible.

CK the Fat

The Da Vinci Code is a fictional book.

The characters are fictional, but the premesis of Christ and his supposed wife and the holy grail are all taken from a nonfiction book... can't place the name right now.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Holy Blood, Holy Grail? I was something like that.

At any rate, I don't remember a lot of the Da Vinci Code by this time, though I do know most of the new ideas presented there were improbable, at best.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Superstition is the tool of a bored man looking to excite himself with the trials of others.

WOMG THURTEEN RUN!11

People react, he gets a good laugh.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
And when all is said and done...even 616 is just a marker. I've stayed in room 666 before (some large ass hotel) and nothing ever happened. A marker doesn't show any significance other than what it marks... which has nothing to do with present-day.

Even so, it is funny to go up and down buildings that skip the floor 13. It was actually started back in the late 1800s-early 1900s if I'm not mistaken... with some building in NYC. I can't quite remember because I really don't make it my business to know that kind of erroneous info.

Still, this is all quite amusing.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Superstitious sobs. I really have no patience for these people <_<

This really puts an end to the movie 'End of Days'....

UNLUCKY

kurosora3169

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back