• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Drop Rate Sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coopertennent

Everyone in my party did 2-4 draws, nobody got sephiroth, there was 1 Sora & friends, and one hag, and that was it for the reverse and ultra rare. The JP drop rate for these was WAY higher, is everyone else having the same horrendous luck?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
As long as they keep secret about the draw rates there is no way to be sure. I just read in the reddit thread that someone spent 200 dollars to get one Sephiroth after 10 draws, so at least that's on par with the JP version.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Just as you said, it's luck; they're listed as Ultra Rare, so it's understandable that you won't get it right away.

I managed to get the Sephiroth Medal from one of two Draws I did barely an hour ago. Along with him I got the Hag, the Evil Queen and Cerberus (not all in the same Draw, but still).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I did three pulls and got none of the new medals, so I'm pretty crushed. And since it's over $80 AUD to get a $50USD iTunes card, I'm very upset that I didn't even get one of the reversed medals :'(

Muke

whatever
Awards
My party's pretty lucky. 3 got Sephiroth, 2 got Hades. (with only 2 draws or smthng)

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
I did three pulls and got none of the new medals, so I'm pretty crushed. And since it's over $80 AUD to get a $50USD iTunes card, I'm very upset that I didn't even get one of the reversed medals :'(
Ouch, now that's just unfortunate. Are you sure you didn't get any new Medals? I thought the Notice said you're guaranteed to get at least one. :eek:

That exchange rate, though; so expensive! Over here I can usually get a $50USD iTunes card for £35GBP. Even though that's relatively cheap, I still feel kind of bad spending so much money on Unchained. But then, at least I can rest assured that there are people spending a lot more, a lot more frequently, than myself. XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ouch, now that's just unfortunate. Are you sure you didn't get any new Medals? I thought the Notice said you're guaranteed to get at least one. :eek:
Yeah I'm pretty sure. I got the ones from the last few weeks but nothing from this weeks.

CjcuR3pUkAAhuOQ.jpg

CjcqXYoUgAAvfeQ.jpg

CjcqXYyUUAAMjEl.jpg

That exchange rate, though; so expensive! Over here I can usually get a $50USD iTunes card for £35GBP. Even though that's relatively cheap, I still feel kind of bad spending so much money on Unchained. But then, at least I can rest assured that there are people spending a lot more, a lot more frequently, than myself. XD
They charge a bit extra ($50USD card they charge over $57USD) and then conversion and whatnot and it's a bitch. After this I don't think I'll be spending any more on these medals. I'll just work with the ones I've got now.

db256

Yeah I'm pretty sure. I got the ones from the last few weeks but nothing from this weeks.

CjcuR3pUkAAhuOQ.jpg

CjcqXYoUgAAvfeQ.jpg

CjcqXYyUUAAMjEl.jpg

They charge a bit extra ($50USD card they charge over $57USD) and then conversion and whatnot and it's a bitch. After this I don't think I'll be spending any more on these medals. I'll just work with the ones I've got now.

i would share that and let them know immediately because, if u didnt get at least 1 (like my garbage piccochio and other "crap") they will know something is wrong and MUST refund everyone with 3000jewels
"meanwhile japan got 3000 free"

also they would know especially if your player data has no new epic medals in the album

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i would share that and let them know immediately because, if u didnt get at least 1 (like my garbage piccochio and other "crap") they will know something is wrong and MUST refund everyone with 3000jewels
"meanwhile japan got 3000 free"
I tweeted at them but I doubt it'll go far. I'd much rather have Sephiroth and Sora & Pals deposited straight into my account though 8D

And before anyone accuses me, I did these three pulls after I had seen people post their Sephiroth etc. pulls on Twitter.

Edit: And unfortunately the list does say that Black Coat Mickey, Zack, Aladdin, KHII Kairi, KH CoM Riku and Final Form Sora count for this deal it just suuuuucks that I got them and none of the new ones

Last edited:

Kafiezal

Awards
@Lunafreya

The CoM Riku, FF Sora, and Black Coat Mickey are still listed as Epic medals for NA, even if they are part of the last batch. So when the announcement guaranteed an Epic medal my party figured that that included medals from last batch and it seems they were correct.

As a long time JP player with bad luck, I feel for you :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
@Lunafreya

The CoM Riku, FF Sora, and Black Coat Mickey are still listed as Epic medals for NA, even if they are part of the last batch. So when the announcement guaranteed an Epic medal my party figured that that included medals from last batch and it seems they were correct.

As a long time JP player with bad luck, I feel for you :(
Thanks. These the rules with this type of game, I just gotta deal with it and move on. Hopefully they improve future draws and make it so every pull gives at least one medal from the new batch.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, good thing I didn't go for it again then, I suppose. I figured I just got unlucky my first go when I didn't get much of anything from that new deal. I know they said you're guaranteed one of the ones they listed, with Sephiroth and the Gang ones being ultra rare, but I can't tell which of the ones I pulled were of that list. I feel like I just got a bunch of normal medals from that pack. I got three Reversal ones, so hooray, but nothing extravagant. Well, I guess I'll have to just not get them then, which is a bummer. With drop rates this low, they're most likely trying to goad people into buying more jewels, and I'm not spending more than a retail game's worth just to try and get some rare medals, especially not when you know they're going to have more of these deals in the future for different medals.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I really think it's just luck. I pulled maybe three or four times and managed to get both Sephiroth and Illustrated Sora & Pals

Xelon99

Awards
So far, nobody in my party got Sephy either. Nor the Sora & Pals. Most did get Reversed. I got the CoM Namine. Can't afford a second roll, even though I'd want to. Too bad there's no real way to farm jewels aside from the daily log ins, which might get me a second roll just before the end of the deal... who knows

LingeringVanitas

I understand it's luck, and I am still super happy about Reverse medals being in NA version. But it does suck, the fact they threw garbage[old quest medals] in with the new medals is a total scam I think, whether it really is based on luck or not....I got screwed twice. Granted I got 2 NA games I am working with. The first I suppose was an okay draw, several Reverse even Cerberus. But not what I wanted, I didn't expect to get Sephiroth, but I at least wanted to get Pan&Panic....idk why but I always wanted them. I also ended up getting Hades so that was a big deal for me.....Oh wait I take that back that draw was pretty good actually. lol My main game though I just did the draw, mostly garbage, only ONE new medal, and it gave me TR Pete which actually is a good medal because he hits twice. But I only got him. I feel like I got scammed on that one. Luckily I got over 2200 jewels left over on my Main NA game, so if I wanted to I could maybe save up to 3k and do it again but now I am not sure if its really worth it. Maybe I should save it until they add the next one?

I also read people are saying they completely 100% changed the Sora and Pals medal, its like not anywhere near what the JPN version was. I wouldn't know since I never had it on my JPN saves.....

I read a lot of people are getting nothing but old medals they could just get for free in the quests. Like Yuna etc....they threw in mostly old medals in the draw from what I can see.

Kingdom King 13

I got Sephiroth after five pulls. Had been saving jewels for a while. Ironic, since I was gunning for KHII Kairi, Alice, or Namine, and got none, but managed to get a freaking Premium lol

LingeringVanitas

Keep forgetting I think he is garenteed on 10th pull....but I would imagine by your 5th he would show up by then....I think thats pretty insane that he is THAT rare that he wont show up until after 5 draws.....that is a LOT of jewels to throw away just to get him....

LingeringVanitas

ya, its written all over this forum actually lol....most of the draws that have been done. Everyone that posts about them in here have brought up "guaranteed on 10th" etc etc....though I never know where the hell they got that information from lol.....

Oh actually on some of them INGAME the game it self has said in the past some medals were guaranteed....I've seen that word used before in the past in the game when they announced medal packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back