• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Most likely Stitch escapes the federation ship in BBS and spends the next 11 years traveling the galaxy before meeting Sora. Then when KH2 came to an end Stitch continued traveling the galaxy until he lands in Hawaii in KH3.

Santuary

Eh, I don't think so.....no one seemd to know him he just showed up for no reason....I still think he will end up with Lilo I mean she IS one of the two main charcters of the movuie. It could be dumb for her to like not exist and be replaced by Leon, besides Leon saw him when he dropped from the ceiling onto the computer and didn't seem to know him......and as for Ansem.....I don't know I just don't think it sounds right.....

If Stitch truely couldn't live without Lilo by his side, then they wouldn't have replaced her in the Stitch! anime.

Also, this is supposed to be BEFORE Stitch meets Lilo, this is when he's still known simply as Experiment 626. If Lilo did appear, then the best bet would be a cameo or something (Like a little epiloung in the credits, showing Stitch with Lilo in Hawaii)

Sora1915

Bronze Member
If Stitch truely couldn't live without Lilo by his side, then they wouldn't have replaced her in the Stitch! anime.

Also, this is supposed to be BEFORE Stitch meets Lilo, this is when he's still known simply as Experiment 626. If Lilo did appear, then the best bet would be a cameo or something (Like a little epiloung in the credits, showing Stitch with Lilo in Hawaii)
We were talking about later in the series not BBS, I'm aware that Lilo is not in this one, I just meant she should be in the series if Stitch is in it again. The other guy was saying that Lilo's role should be taken by Leon or Ansem or something which I think would be kinda dumb......that's what I was talking about. What the hell is a Stitch! anime?

Stitch alone is far more popular in Japan, though. Merchandise everywhere with hardly a hint of Lilo. I wouldn't be that surprised if he appeared in the game without her.
Again I realize in BBS he probably is going to, but I mean eventually she should show up like Oathkeeper said is kinda a long the lines of what I was thinking. Maybe a little different....

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Lilo doesn't technically even need to exist in the KH universe. Not everything has to be the same as the original.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
didn't the translations specifically say "lilo and stitch" and "inside a spaceship" or something? i don't think lilo ever went to space.. but you can't have stitch w/o lilo..maybe..
[that wasn't my pointlol]

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
didn't the translations specifically say "lilo and stitch" and "inside a spaceship" or something? i don't think lilo ever went to space.. but you can't have stitch w/o lilo..maybe..
[that wasn't my pointlol]

It said the world of "Lilo and Stitch", as in, a place based on that movie. Not that Lilo and Stitch were both on the spaceship.

Lilo doesn't technically even need to exist in the KH universe. Not everything has to be the same as the original.

His summon had a Hawaiian theme. She exists, but whether we see or not...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, until something comes along that says otherwise.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I suppose Stitch having a ukulele points towards it being canon. I'm just wondering if they would actually use two separate worlds for one film.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
maybe it's just two areas?
one's in the lake inside the spaceship, while the other is like at lilo's place or the beach?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hawaii and Out-Space would be hard to represent on the same planet.
Or they could pull what they did with Halloween Town, and just add on Hawaii like they did with Christmas Town.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Well, Twilight Town and Yen Sid's Tower are technically two worlds put together. Maybe it'll just be Hawaii with ships floating around it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Or, have it like they did Peter Pan in Kh1 with the Spaceship being the "tower" [well, have the spaceship above Hawaii and have like a beam pointing down to Hawaii..]

Do you guys think that TAV might use the spaceship from this world as their means of transportation?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That would make the world relevant, sure.
Like in KH1, there was always a reason.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Yeah, and then, somehow they disappeared, and somehow sora finds it in kh3 and uses it again...lol.

Pianoajd2

So I see everyone ran over to the Aqua vs Gantu thread?

Whatever. I guess that thread is more epic than this one, now.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I'm just wondering if they would actually use two separate worlds for one film.

Well, we have both Monstro and Pinnochio's world. Granted, Pinnochio's was cut from Days. D: So my argument isn't very convincing.

Anyways, in my own humble opinion, I'd say that Lilo and Stitch is so epic that one world alone can not contain its epicness. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back